It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think it's the LaCoste crocodile pin.

Actually..i am positive.

edit on 25-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Actually..i am positive.

I think your right.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Actually..i am positive.

edit on 25-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Gosh Darn It. And you didn't even tie the crocodile in with baby eating Reptoids!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
An interview with Anders Behring Breivik's father.
Video of the interview if youfollow the link.

The father of Anders Behring Breivik, the man accused of killing at least 80 people Norway, has told Norwegian television that he is ashamed of his son and has exiled himself.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 26-7-2011 by jaamaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
All of those photos look photoshopped to me. His head looks stuck on to another body, in the Mason photo. Also, why are they all on a white background?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There are a lot of oddities about this incident and this man. For one thing, some bloggers have noted that his facebook appears to have been altered within minutes of his arrest. Another thing is that police knew his name before his arrest. They called his name and he surrendered. My theory on that is that they tracked him using satellite imagery and traced it to his facebook page, where the page could easily have been altered to make him appear to be a Christian conservative, and even a Mason. Or he really could be an Illuminati operative, but they usually get out scot free with their hands washed of wrong-doing. Those photos could have easily been photoshopped. Goodness knows we've seen enough photoshop when the Bin Ladin thing came out. We know that certain operatives love working with this stuff lately.

I found some interesting sites which describe this as a false flag event.

real-agenda.com...

joshuapundit.blogspot.com...

and then this...

newworldorderblog.us...

A motive for the attack is also present: as part of its attempt to mount an inde­pen­dent for­eign pol­icy, includ­ing the immi­nent diplo­matic recog­ni­tion of a Pales­tin­ian state as part of a gen­eral rap­proche­ment with the Arab world, Nor­way was lead­ing the smaller NATO states in drop­ping out of the impe­ri­al­ist aggres­sor coali­tion cur­rently bomb­ing Libya. Nor­way was sched­uled to stop all bomb­ing and other sor­ties against the Gaddafi forces as out of August 1 at the latest.

www.sovereignindependent.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Oops I see I came late to the party and some others have posted similar stuff. I started off on another thread on the subject.

But it really is interesting to see all the confusing anomalies.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

This facebook wasn't altered. One image was of his facebook viewed with the viewer logged in, and the other image was of his facebook with the viewer logged out.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
There are some interesting bits of information appearing on the "Anders Behring Breivik" wiki page.
Here is one

Breivik himself has confessed to using testosterone in the days before the attack, saying he had become more aggressive after coming off testosterone supplements.

LINK

It seems to be sourced from this english newspaper, here you can read pieces of Anders Behring Breivik's diary.
LINK

The dutch news website nos.nl features a story of a dutch person who used to play world of warcraft with Anders Behring Breivik.
Here is the link to the google translate version

A Dutch gamer who wishes to remain anonymous, for weeks and played dozens of times with Breivik the game "World of Warcraft.

"He played the game under the name" Nordic Anders. I saw his name and I put the link right, "says the gamer. "Good friends of Breivik, also" World of Warcraft 'played, have more or less confirmed that he indeed was. The whole community is in complete turmoil and on the forums is about him. "

LINK

And here is a link to a story of someone that played a lot of "call of duty" games with the killer.

Jeroen Rink received the email manifesto announcing Breivik’s plan to carry out attacks last Friday just hours before the Norwegian killed 76 people.

He had regularly played the internet war games the Call of Duty and the World of Warcraft with the far-right mass killer before talking about politics.
LINK

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Some people stated that the foto's of Anders Behring Breivik look photoshopped.
Could any one point out exactly what they think is photoshopped ?

To me they just look staged, like taken in a studio, and then the background was cut away.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
They are 'shopped. He intentionally went out of his way to make himself look more attractive and more masculine.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...
from his 'manifesto'
"I have had the privilege of experiencing the following countries: Sweden, Denmark, UK, Germany, Poland, Belarus, France, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Spain, Cyprus, Malta, US, Turkey, Mexico, China, Nigeria, Cote d'Ivoire, Liberia."

I am not an expert on the travels of the ordinary Norwegian tourist, but I'll bet they like to go to places like Majorca and Tenerife, Thailand and Florida, before they journey to a hellhole like Liberia.  Where did he get the money to go to all these places?  What was he doing there?  It sounds like the itinerary of an intell operative.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Nice point, Starviego.

I agree, it does seem very unusual.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the more I read about this guy, the more it seems like he was just a rage fueled nut job who (typically) used political justifications to unleash his fury.

I have it the other way around. It should be clear that he lost it somewhere and more than convinced of his beliefs. But further he make the impression to be in control, calculated, focussed and practical.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
For those who have listened to this yet.
Here is youtube stream of Jim Marrs, Interviewed by Alex Jones.
According to Jimm Marrs this whole thing makes him think of the Manchurian Candidate.
The interview is not very long and i can recommend it if you have the time

Thanks to ThinkingCap for posting the video on ATS

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Thank you so much for posting this!

I'll watch it tonight!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
www.telegraph.co.uk...
from his 'manifesto'
"I have had the privilege of experiencing the following countries: Sweden, Denmark, UK, Germany, Poland, Belarus, France, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Spain, Cyprus, Malta, US, Turkey, Mexico, China, Nigeria, Cote d'Ivoire, Liberia."

I am not an expert on the travels of the ordinary Norwegian tourist, but I'll bet they like to go to places like Majorca and Tenerife, Thailand and Florida, before they journey to a hellhole like Liberia.  Where did he get the money to go to all these places?  What was he doing there?  It sounds like the itinerary of an intell operative.

Yes that looks not like your usual trip around the world destinations.
Specialy when you who he claims to have met in some of these countries.
So his father was a diplomat and his stepfather was in the military to.

Breivik was born in London, on 13 February 1979,[26][27] the son of Wenche Behring, a nurse and Jens David Breivik, a Siviløkonom (Norwegian professional title, literally "civil economist"), who worked as a diplomat for the Royal Norwegian Embassy in London and later Paris.[28] He spent the first year of his life in London until his parents divorced when he was one year old. His father, who later married a diplomat, fought for his custody but failed. Breivik lived with his mother and his half sister in the west-end of Oslo and regularly visited his father and stepmother in France, until they divorced when he was 12. His mother also remarried, to a Norwegian army officer.[29]
LINK

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There does seem to be a profile emerging of guys with similar backgrounds of broken homes, military/diplomatic/special operations parents, etc.

Colonel Russell Williams would make for an interesting compare and contrast with Breivik here. He's considered an anomaly, but his background has some very unique parallels with Breivik.

People who really don't seem like they are all that crazy, hold things together, get on with people, are meticulious, etc.

edit on 2011/7/28 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here is a video interview with some one who knew Anders Behring Breivik personaly.
He thinks that he might have been brainwashed.
Have a look.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

It's very interesting that his friend's first thought is that he must have been brainwashed.

That's very telling, indeed. Thank you for posting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join