It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is stupider: Palin, Bush, or Bachmann?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In the past decade, America has encountered some of the stupidest politicians to set foot on the earth. I think the top 3 idiots are Sarah Palin, George Bush, and Michele Bachmann.

There is one question that always comes into my mind when discussing these three: How can a single American citizen take them seriously as politicians? They're so stupid! Bush went to Yale, but I've known McDonalds cashiers who are 10X smarter than him!

Here's a breakdown of some of the stupidest things these politicians have done and said:

Sarah Palin:

"'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010
You have got to be kidding me. How can you confuse North and South Korea? That's a stupid mistake for a junior high school student, let alone a presidential canditate.
10 Dumb Quotes

We can't forget that Sarah Palin is a strong propenent of abstinence and no sex before marriage, yet her daughter got knocked up before she was married.

It did hurt and it did make me angry because I wanted to remain pure until my wedding night.
--Bristol Palin

What is it exactly that the VP does everyday?

Apparently when it comes to newspapers, she has read "all of them"

George Bush: Bush has said some stupid, stupid things over the years.

Here's a compilation of some Bushisms:
My personal favorite:

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

"You're working hard to put food on your family"

George Bush is so technologically advanced he surfs more than one internet.

Let's not forget possibly the stupidest move in presidential history, after 9/11, Bush claimed that the terrorists attacked us because they hate our freedoms, so he responded by violating our constitutional rights and freedoms with the Patriot Act.

Michele Bachmann:

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009
That's right people, your next potential president says that carbon dioxide is not harmful. Let's run an experiment to find out if CO2 is harmful: Bachmann should put a bag over her head, and breathe for about 15 minutes

Well what I want them to know is just like, John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That's the kind of spirit that I have, too
John Wayne Gacy from Waterloo, Iowa:

John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (March 17, 1942 – May 10, 1994) was an American serial killer also known as the Killer Clown who raped and murdered 33 teenage boys and young men between 1972 and 1978. Gacy buried 26 of his victims in the crawlspace of his home and three others elsewhere on his property, discarding the remaining four victims in a nearby river.
That's the kind of spirit the next American president needs.

Compilation of stupid Michele Bachmann quotes:

Not all cultures are equal
Yeah, to hell with the Declaration of Independence!:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal

Michele Bachmann Quotes

What needs to happen is an IQ test battle royale: Bush, Palin, and Bachmann all take an IQ test so we can find out once and for all who is the stupidest. My predictions: Bush: 80. Palin: 85. Bachmann: 90

Now before you guys attack me and say I'm mean or whatever, tell me, is there anybody that doesn't think those three are as dumb as a bag of rocks?

+73 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Stupider is not a valid word.

GM

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If I asked this question to a friend of mine, do you know what his answer would be? Yes.....

In other words they are all pretty stupid.

Well, to be fair, I think Bush is actually pretty smart. I just don't like his policies... Though I did like that he tried to push for offshore drilling in order to reduce our dependence on foreign Oil.

Thats really the only thing he did that I liked... Though to be fair, I did used to agree with the wars back when we first went over... But then again, who didn't?

Palin? Well, too quote my mom " She would make an AWESOME PTA president."

Bachmann? Honestly her husband concerns me more. That guy is going to play a huge part in why she does not get elected. That guy is beyond bigoted... have you heard the things he said?

And since she married that guy, I would say, there is a reasonable chance that her feelings are not all that far off... I mean, I couldn't marry some one who was filled with prejudice like that. :/

+32 more 
link   
I'm placing my vote for Obama.
Just becasue the media tries to sweep these under the rug doesn't mean they don't exist.

Don't forget about the Intercontinental Railroad

link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

And this is why our mediocre president will be easily re-elected. I'd love to see a realistic alternative in the next election but it's like these people are working to get him votes at this point.

Obama doesn't even really need to campaign when his opponents are tea party members and people who think "barrock insane owebowmore" is a clever thing to say...

BTW I love how conservatives hate Katie Couric for asking Sarah Palin what she likes to read. Incredible
edit on 24-7-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Stupider is not a valid word.

GM
Yeah I realized that right as I posted it.....ouch.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The Voters.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
They are all brothers and sisters from different mothers...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
id have to say bush just because of the 8 years we had him in office. Palin second cause ever since she became well known everything that shes said is borderline neanderthal. bachmann last cause she hasnt scored to many stupid points yet but make no mistake by the time the elections come around she will have said alot more dumb things

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry. The grammar was to much to bare. The correct term is "more stupid."
As to the question, their intelligence isnt the problem. They were all bought and sold by corporate donors and lobbyists.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well, Palin and Bachmann are tired for absolute retard.

I don't know about Bush.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Correct form: The grammar was too much to bare.

We all make mistakes, even you Albert Einstein.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Indeed, the irony in the OP attempting to paint some very stupid people as more stupid than him cannot be lost here.

In the future, please remember that "stupider" is not a word, and the correct connotation is "more stupid", just as numerous posters have already described.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It’s an indictment on the intelligence or unintelligence of the American people that they would vote in Bush twice and even remotely consider the other two for any elected office.

This is of course humorous but in reality a frightening proposition that such people as the three you name have had power and are close to power.

Bush was the worst president in history and probably ruined the country, and as for the other two, well, all we can do is hope and pray they don’t get near the presidency, but the American people have already proven they have the capacity to elect Bush so anything is possible.

Great OP!

link   
reply to post by DankKing420

id have to say bush just because of the 8 years we had him in office. Palin second cause ever since she became well known everything that shes said is borderline neanderthal. bachmann last cause she hasnt scored to many stupid points yet but make no mistake by the time the elections come around she will have said alot more dumb things
I agree, I think Bush is the stupidest, Palin next, then Bachmann.

But what was it that Bachmann said about gays, they're barbarians and need to be civilized or something? Her anti-gay, illogical homophobic rants only appeal to the ignorant IMO.

+10 more 
link   
The funny thing is that I would rather have any of these three leading the country over the idiot we have now.

Of course this is what this thread is about. Deflection. Obama is doing such a terrible job, that we got to move the spotlight away from him.

We are days away from economic crisis, caused by Obama and his reckless spending, and liberal ideals, and we are talking about Palin, Bush and Bachmann?

Really?

link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

correct form: "The grammar was too much to bear."

I love grammar-nazi threads.

To address the OP, it is unfair to only focus on Republicans, as there are plenty of stupid Democrats, but if I had to choose from your list, I would say Bachmann. But she is also the funniest.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
While none of the three are rocket scientists,I think Pelosi is an absolute moron thats just my opinion however. She just gives off this vibe of being completely clueless.
And I don't think Biden is quite as smart as Peter Griffin.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069

LOL, grammar police that screw up their own grammar. It's not "to much", it should be "too much."

Anyway, it's impossible for me to choose between Bush and Palin, but Palin is hot, so I'll let her slide.
edit on 24-7-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: answering the question

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join