It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What is wrong with you and why the hell is this so cryptic ?
edit on 24-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill
reply to post by radkrish

If you dont like it dont read it. This is why they think that they can come down here and take over. You really think they would travel billions of miles to say hello! Seriously they come to take our stuff and to feed. Im not gonna stand here and allow it.

What if you don't have a choice?
edit on 24-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

If you dont like it dont read it. This is why they think that they can come down here and take over. You really think they would travel billions of miles to say hello! Seriously they come to take our stuff and to feed. Im not gonna stand here and allow it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
We are probably black balled by the Alien community due to our imaturety as a whole.
If we were released on the universe we would destroy it .

If we gained their technology would we be destroyed to stop us from reaching the stars

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Im not trying to be cryptic JESUS H CHRIST its a message saying how I feel. Based on everything that i have seen heard and read. Im just tired of all the mystery I say come out come out whereever you are and lets us see whats up. Stop the games and lets get down to buisness otherwise stop the drive bys the abductions and the games. Allt they are doing is scaring people and causing confusion I say to hell with them. Send them home in bags...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I got a gun i got a choice. I am HUMAN if i cant beat you with my weapons i will take yours.....I mean theirs get it

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

You are wrong. They don't need anything from us. If at all, they would have taken it long ago. What makes you say that? They are not here to say "Hello" because they don't have the need to.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

We dont die we multiply. I dont care what they think. My race is great and if they have a problem so what. As a race we have the right to be left alone to figure things out for ourselves.. It could be 20 years or a million Bit I guarantee one of the first questions to them will be . WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN COMING TO EARTH AND MESSING WITH US

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

And how do you know that this is our native planet? If they have been coming here before us, something is up. I bet they know something that we don't.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Then why are they here for. To study. If that is the case I am offended. DId we give them permission to be here. No So basically your point is that we are not worthy??? That pisses me off to no end

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

if it is they should never have left it. Abandonment its ours now.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Death_Kron

Now you are insulting me. I could be a genius.

I think your doing a great job of that yourself

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

So why are they here.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Humanity's worth is in understanding what kind of greater powers exists. Not by making ourselves worthy when in the first place we are not.

"Stop your war, jealousy, hatred, religion, money, politics etc to make yourself look worthy of contact and bigger wisdom. Peace."

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I thought you said you didnt want to be bothered. Im dead serious. Why dont you get off of my thread and leave me alone. I have the right to say what i feel. I may not be the smartest guy on ATS but I have a right to my opinion. Guys like you will probably help them. Im sleeping with one eye open

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish

Humanity's worth is in understanding what kind of greater powers exists. Not by making ourselves worthy when in the first place we are not.

"Stop your war, jealousy, hatred, religion, money, politics etc to make yourself look worthy of contact and bigger wisdom. Peace."

CRAP to you. I personnaly think im worthy have you seen what HUMAN have accomplished in a hundred years...Lets not focus on the bad. it seems that you have a very low view of the HUMAN race. i think we are doing fine.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Who are we to question them when we don't yet know who they are and where they come from

Is humanity curious to know them or just being arrogantly jealous of their achievements? I am afraid the latter is true.
We beg for some fame when we have people dying out of poverty here. Wonderful humanity way to go!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

What achivements? Stock market, wall street, hiv, cancer, atomb bomb, remember hiroshima? 9/11, london, bombay, now oslo? you gotta be kidding me. look at yourself in the mirror and ask " am i ready to know"?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
By the way i have a warrior mentality. Im in the millitary 14 plus years . Im just a gruntwith a couple of tours in the worst places on my planet. Guess what as bad as things were in thise so called hellholes. I saw LOVE and caring. I LOVE MY RACE and Im proud of humanity. Yeah im not the smartest guy and i dont use big words or puntuate corerctly But i will defend my race acroos the cosmos against any enemy. Please join me becasue the war is coming and we need the fighters. we have a responsibility to ensure the survival of the human race no matter what. Why does my opinion/message bother so many.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I thought you said you didnt want to be bothered. Im dead serious. Why dont you get off of my thread and leave me alone. I have the right to say what i feel. I may not be the smartest guy on ATS but I have a right to my opinion. Guys like you will probably help them. Im sleeping with one eye open

Yup, and I have the right to say what I want to say. Your sleeping with one eye open?
Good for you man, I hope it works
edit on 24/7/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join