It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill
As you can see my alien friends we humans are made to fight we fight about everything we discuss everything. We are good at this. We have been practicing. You told me to prove a point and thanks to my good friends on this point and the disrespect sent my way you can clearly see that we are not to be messed with. You see what we do to eachother imagine what we will do to you. like I said come in peace or leave in pieces. or better yet leave us alone to figure things out for ourselves. NOTHING TO SEE HERE PLEASE KEEP IT MOVING.....
edit on 24-7-2011 by semperkill because: (no reason given)

Alright, that's enough of my time you have wasted, see you later

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

i just wanted to send a message to the aliens that keep buzzing our planet. i didnt really think that what has happened in this post would have happened. Like i said
This is not a message to my race (the humans of earht) this is a message to all of them. Im not gonna sit here and play games with these guys. I say bring it and get it over with and lets see where the chips fall

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

What makes you believe that these aliens read ATS? Can you be more specific to what actually needs to be done to stop this? A rant is a rant is a rant unless you give us some facts.
edit on 24-7-2011 by radkrish because: last line

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

I dont have a plan i am only one man. I am proud of my race and its accomplishents. I am not sure that they have our best interests in mind. I have been in the military 14 plus years been all over and seen the best and the worst of humanity. I like to focus on the best. All that i am saying is leave us be. Why cant you understand and/or support my message. Whose side are you on......

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Thank you very much. I can clearly see that when they come you will bow . I wont

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This thread is now closed pending staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join