It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I am human, I am from earth third planet from the sun in the milky way galaxy. I am HUMAN. I consider myself the baddest *snip* ever. I know you have been watching me. You visit my planet and play games. You steal my food my resources and my people. Sooner or later i will catch you. I will catch you. I will . I will catch you and take your technology and make it better. I will adapt it to my needs...Then I will come for you. Have you not seen my history. I know you have been watching me. You are scared I know it. You know that the minute you make a mistake it is over. Come in piece or leave in pieces. You have been given a chance. You have been warned. it is time to show yourself> i will not warn you again. Eventually if I dont capture you or your technology i will create it myself. You can see what we are working on and how far we have come in the last 150 years. imagine what i will do in a thousand years (if i dont destroy myself) or 10000 years a million. Some one that looks like me I have warriors scholars and all kind of experts working on everything that you could possibly think of. truth is we are tired of it. Tired of looking up at you. Stop messing with us. Leave our solar system or reveal yourself. if you are planning an invasion be ready to fight till the last being that you have. You may think that becase we kill each other in war that you can come down here and start some stuff. You need to mind your buisness our troubles are our own. If you think you can come here and star that mess because we ar infighing you have another thing coming. So keep watching or whatever it is you are doing because we are coming to find you to see what you are all about.
edit on 7/24/2011 by maria_stardust because: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Did you forget to take your meds today?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hi op
i get your point its our earth and our business
consider this
children are dying of starvation daily
would u not want a higher intelligence sticking their nose in
or
a batterd wife for yrs is to scared to leave but needs help
i hope these beaings or whatever theyre called stick their noses in soon
before we are all dead because of our own ignorance
regards
dave

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by semperkill

Not got a clue what that's supposed to mean, I could make an educated guess but in all honesty I can't be bothered...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

no meds. im just tired of all this UFO crap if they come they come. If they do I believe that the human race will put their differences away and come together. By the way this was a message to any race that decides to come here and mess with us. Come in piece or leave in pieces. What is so confusing about my message . It wasnt meant for you

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

dont be bothered when you see those big bad aliens run and hide with the rest of the lambs. Im fighting...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

So we are waiting for someone to come and solve our problems??? We ae the HUMAN race. The baddest in the whole universe. That is what Im saying. These things just keep rolling up on our planet messing with us. As you pointed out we have enough problems of our own. Look at the big picture. You think the aliens give a crap any of what you mentioned. They probably see you as food. Im also speaking of projecting m race (HUMAN) forward. Ill tell you what keep driving by my house al day long see if i do nothing.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

also you are talking about small details. As a race i think humanity is on the right path. there will always be problems. But think of the greater good. We must push forward and reach for the stars. Whether we come up with the tech ourslves or we take theirs. i believe we will figure it out. We will dissect and understand and then conquer that is the HUMAN way

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill

dont be bothered when you see those big bad aliens run and hide with the rest of the lambs. Im fighting...

Those big bad aliens?

Am I missing something here ?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
please go to all the UFO and ET links and read. it talks all about those big bad aliens...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I think you are missing alot just because you asked that question.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill

Please tell me you dont believe in aliens.....cause if you dont i think you are on the wrong website....go troll in someother place. like I said Im taking a stand. Someone is going to have to fight this war that is coming.
edit on 24-7-2011 by semperkill because: (no reason given)

I reckon if you had the intelligence you would at least look at who is replying to your thread, I do believe in aliens but I don't agree with your post....

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Really smart thinkin' get your message out here on ATS cause alliens will visit this site and read your thread

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

thought about your comment again. What makes you think im on meds. What if i knew something that you didnt know. NY will be the first to go. I suggest you get out of that city as soon as you can. When the lights go out and the food runs out and all turns to hell. What are you gonna do........

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boorkii

Thats the point. they need to understand that we are a warrior culture. Come in peace or leave in pieces. Take a stand. Most of you are like that girl with the sign on that bullding in INDEPENDANCE DAY. Im not waiting with open arms Im waiting with weapons ready.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I hate it when people start a thread with one long mot!#!$@ng paragraph

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Now you are insulting me. I could be a genius.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You obiviously don't get sarcasm

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boorkii

If you think they are not reading this website you are mistaken. Why does my message bother you so much. Besides im on a wireless connection sending my message through the air. You think they cant pluck it out. If they get it they get it if not I dont care. Im preparing for the worst and sending my intentions out now. Once again. Leave us alone or reveal yourself. Come in peace or leave in pieces. Stop Buzzing my world abnd show yourselves. NOWWWWWWWWWWW

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join