It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eye Of Horus - Why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
They are hiding nothing. You just can't see what they want to tell you.

The truth you are looking for is always right in front of your eyes wherever you go.

In every song, every novel, every comic, every movie.

There's only one story they tell and it is not good or evil it just is and they want you to see that. The "evil" part is just the cover.

Namaste,

Deckard666

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden

Let's say, for argument's sake, that the music industry IS run by Satanic Illuminati who program theIn celebrities to do these symbols. Let's say I AM watching music videos on Mtv or Youtube, and I get exposed to these musicians flashing these symbols. What's supposed to happen to me? What are they trying to accomplish? None of the articles or videos I come across ever explain this part of it.

Lets use this Hypothesis. Lets say that reality is run by Satanic Illuminati. Their reasoning is Order out of Chaos. To THEM, Chaos IS Order and Order IS Chaos. To the Insane, Chaos is the Order of the day.and when things make sense to those of us who, which is most of the planet, see Order and Goodness and Fairness in this world as Good, they see as Chaos. Their wish is to turn this Order into Chaos which to them IS Order. Everything in THIS world is Upside down and Backwards- Aleister Crowley. And there are other factors to consider one being Subliminal Intention, does most definately exist. So, in Light of this, it makes perfect sense. They cannot live without Chaos which to them is Order. They are Mad.And this World is not Reality.
edit on 23-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
I don't think there is any hidden meaning when people use this symbol .
I think they use it simply because it's a popular symbol .

There ya go
Considering that for some reason people are calling it Satanic, I can see music stars using that "popularity" to their advantage.

Funny though how that symbol was used by the founding fathers of this country to give us a land of freedom... until Woodrow Wilson sold us back to the Evil bankers

I always get a kick out of those not initiated into any secret societies thinking they know what goes on

edit on 23-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
It happens in nature, too.
The Eye of Horus is everywhere.

Here's looking at you...

edit on 23-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Their wish is to turn this Order into Chaos which to them IS Order. Everything in THIS world is Upside down and Backwards- Aleister Crowley.

Aleister Crowley was an abomination to the Order... he represents but a small minority.

The Universe cares not whether there is good or evil... but must exist as light and dark do... between the two there is balance. Good is not stronger than evil, but good has an advantage... Good creates and thus is sustainable while evil by its very nature is self destructive in the end

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well that was kind of my point. Aleister Crowley was a twit like the rest of the dark lords.. And this is their World. Nothing in this world has any value, because, its simply not real. It's all just a subliminal suggestion. But, to those who still believe in this place as having validity, it's very real to them. They cannot separate from it without taking small steps or they'll simply go crazy, lose it, round the bend. Up down, light dark, all of it is part of this place, and it has no validity to who we really are, wisdom, which knows it doesnt need to learn because it has always been. It just IS. know what i mean?

side note: People can make it sound as mystical, magical, fairytale like and wow the crowds with their glitter all day long, but it doesnt make it any more real.

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by awareness10
Their wish is to turn this Order into Chaos which to them IS Order. Everything in THIS world is Upside down and Backwards- Aleister Crowley.

Aleister Crowley was an abomination to the Order... he represents but a small minority.

The Universe cares not whether there is good or evil... but must exist as light and dark do... between the two there is balance. Good is not stronger than evil, but good has an advantage... Good creates and thus is sustainable while evil by its very nature is self destructive in the end

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The "one eye" symbol means nothing to the uninitiated. But creating the all seeing eye symbol with the V parted fingers placed around the eye is a salute or an acknowledgement of Horus or the sun god or the Illuminati= illuminated or enlightened=Lucifer=the angel of light.

The way to create a movement is to make it popular and seduce the populace. To sustain the movement you must seduce the next generation...the youth. Thus, the popular ads and videos and MTV and fashion links....the "all seeing eye" is hip.

The symbol means no more in reality than holding your right arm out, hand flattened and thrust out in a salute...aka the Heil Hitler... but then put into historical context, it suddenly takes on ominous overtones.....same with 2 litttle insignificant letters...SS. Simple, nothing to the uninitiated...but oh so ominous and even terrifying to those that know.

At some point... once the plans have been hatched and the populace has been consumed with all the trappings of worldly success and fashion and mass acceptance...even to a religious level... the dark undertones of the "eye of Horus" will slowly be revealed.

The "eye of Horus" is basically a symbol for sun worship...it goes all the way back to egypt and even back to Babylon, Assyria, and Sumer.... yes, it's that old. It manifested itself in the Nazi Swastika. The swastika was a symbol of light, the sun, was good...used in India, west Asia, and even the Native American cultures. However, when reversed in its turning...it then became the opposite...light to darkness.... good to evil...thus the Nazi swastika is also an analogy for Lucifer becoming Satan... an angel of light to an angel of darkness.

At some point....it will be merged with the Church...not the true Christian Church...but the worldly organized church...Roman Catholics, the mainstream Protestants, maybe even the mainstream Islam and Jewish and other faiths that are "organized".

Thus, a" herd" mentallity or "tribe" collective will be created ...you are part of the group or you will be ostracized.... you are part of the "eye of Horus" or you will die. You will take on this mark and submit or you will be persecuted and laughed at and exterminated.

As for the idea of creating another belief when Christianity has all the markings of pagan influence.... you are right...it does. this originates from Ceasar Constantine adopting Christianity as a state religion. To make it acceptable to all Romans.... he "adapted" and incorporated some of the pagan beliefs....to be "inclusive."

That is why jesus' birth is Dec 25...like Mitra...and although the Crucifixian is tied more to the jewish Passover in reality...Constantine tied it to the pagan spring fertility rites of Ishtar=Easter...and that is where the Ishtar bunny=the bunny in the full moon/ fertile like bunnies and the Ishtar eggs=fertility comes from...an overly ancient pagan celebration. And the subject of the christmas tree=male phallas and the wreath=female womb and ther Yule log on the eve actuaslly is yule is babylonian for youth....you burn in a fire the baby as sacrifice and then it is resurrected in the morn as a new baby... and you bring gifts to the tree as offerings....all pagan.

So, in conclusion...the "eye of Horus" symbol means nothing to us now outside of being a hip, pop culture symbol... same as the Nazi hand salute was back in 1928 or 1933...hip, cool, part of a new movement. But at some point as things unfold...it will take on a new meaning we have yet to fathom.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

How can the Illuminati be satanic if the all seeing eye symbol, stands for God? Wouldn't they put pentagrams and other satanic symbols if the Illuminati was satanic? Thanks in advance thepixelgarden.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

Hey, I appreciate your reply and I don't mean to offend, but... that's REALLY vague. Could you please be more specific about this message that's in everything?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Yeah, that's along the lines of what I was asking. Please understand, I'm not stating that they ARE Satanic, I'm simply asking that IF they are, as so many articles and videos claim, and if the "all-seeing eye" is evil as claimed, then how do the rest of the pieces fit together with this notion.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Awesome response, thank you. Lots to take in.

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
The "one eye" symbol means nothing to the uninitiated. But creating the all seeing eye symbol with the V parted fingers placed around the eye is a salute or an acknowledgement of Horus or the sun god or the Illuminati= illuminated or enlightened=Lucifer=the angel of light.

This is one of the parts where I get confused. Is Lucifer supposed to be Horus or Set? Because, in light of the re-imagining of the belief system, I thought Jesus was representative of the Sun God, which would make Lucifer Set.

The way to create a movement is to make it popular and seduce the populace. To sustain the movement you must seduce the next generation...the youth. Thus, the popular ads and videos and MTV and fashion links....the "all seeing eye" is hip.

The symbol means no more in reality than holding your right arm out, hand flattened and thrust out in a salute...aka the Heil Hitler... but then put into historical context, it suddenly takes on ominous overtones.....same with 2 litttle insignificant letters...SS. Simple, nothing to the uninitiated...but oh so ominous and even terrifying to those that know.

At some point... once the plans have been hatched and the populace has been consumed with all the trappings of worldly success and fashion and mass acceptance...even to a religious level... the dark undertones of the "eye of Horus" will slowly be revealed.

Hmm... I understand the whole "seducing the populace" thing. But if it's just sun worship, isn't that already what the story of Jesus is for? What are the "dark undertones"?

The "eye of Horus" is basically a symbol for sun worship...it goes all the way back to egypt and even back to Babylon, Assyria, and Sumer.... yes, it's that old. It manifested itself in the Nazi Swastika. The swastika was a symbol of light, the sun, was good...used in India, west Asia, and even the Native American cultures. However, when reversed in its turning...it then became the opposite...light to darkness.... good to evil...thus the Nazi swastika is also an analogy for Lucifer becoming Satan... an angel of light to an angel of darkness.

This is some cool info. But in light of our conversation... are you saying that the hand gestures for the Eye of Horus are reversed? Or that its meaning will become opposite of what it was originally?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

How can the Illuminati be satanic if the all seeing eye symbol, stands for God? Wouldn't they put pentagrams and other satanic symbols if the Illuminati was satanic? Thanks in advance thepixelgarden.

Here is a link to some youtube videos highlighting the satanic nature of hip hop.
www.youtube.com...

Also check out Vigilant Citizen for some extra material to source from

vigilantcitizen.com...

If you actually go and read the source material people are citing you would have a much better idea as to how/ where / why the illuminati is luciferian/satanic (different I know)

Read Anton Levay's Satanic Bible
Read Crowley
Madam Blavatski

oh and here is another look at the origins of christmas from gnostic media making claims it came from psychedelic mushrooms
www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

The truth is there for all to see....it is the veil of ignorance that hides it!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
@foredrew...Here, this is a start if you want to know where it all ties in together.
This man is very very(emphasis) good at conveying the reasoning behind the
symbolism. Btw Michael Tsarionalso addresses the differences between the
mind control in Symbology, Religion,Belief Systems and con-spiracy knobs
vs those who just want the Truth.

Originally posted by fordrew

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden
reply to post by fordrew

Yeah, that's along the lines of what I was asking. Please understand, I'm not stating that they ARE Satanic, I'm simply asking that IF they are, as so many articles and videos claim, and if the "all-seeing eye" is evil as claimed, then how do the rest of the pieces fit together with this notion.

Ok, I understand now... I am curious to know what more people think now.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Even though there are dark meanings in mainstream music and whatnot, nothing will happen to you because you are not aware of it and are not singing the music to please any devil, Rain Man, or what have you. So if the intent isn't there you're fine. But, the artist who are aware of Rain Man have another thing coming to them

I'd say it's very apparent that the music industry is not on the up and up, so to speak

I'm sure most have seen these videos about the music industry. It was originally broken up into separate clips but here they are all put together in one feature length film. A must see if there are any doubts about something very fishy going on in the world of music.

Youtube: This video is presented under the fair use provision for educational purposes only and does not infringe on any copyrights. Made by: Farhan, Adnan, Faraaz, and Jabbran.

Illuminati - The Music Industry Exposed [Full Length]

edit on 23-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Really the Eye of Horus, or aka Eye of Lucifer, talks about your 'third eye' same as the dot that Bhuddism and Hinduism use for the meaning of 'enlightenment'. But in actuality, the real thing being enlightened with the third eye is being under the control of Lucifer, that means all religions that use that are under his power and control, and have to accept him and ask him to be their leader.

The media who show this 'one eye' are only saying that they are there because of their master Lucifer and its their way of praising him for giving them the fame, power, or whatever you call it. They are merely saying, "Im a follower of Lucifer and I give thanks to him, he is my master".

Also, these people who are put into these places of power and fame, (George Bush, Barack Obama, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne and many others) had to sell their soul to the devil to become in these positions. Now they are filled with wicked spirits, singing and promoting their master Lucifer, and brainwashing the masses. All part of the plan of the Wicked One to bring down man and bring as many as he can under his control to go against the Set Apart ones for the day of Armageddon. Of course they will lose, and Yahuwshuwah the Lamb, will slay them with the edge of a sword and cast them into outer darkness for eternity, and those that follow him, those who worship Satan, illuminati, Masons, Christians, Bhuddist, Hindu, Muslim, and the people in power because of Satan.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I don't believe there is some sinister secret when it comes to entertainers.

That said, I believe the pyramid/all seeing eye is symbolic for the 3rd eye aka pineal glad.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Yes and the pineal gland is often represented by an acorn (just look to the vatican or summeria) could that be what they were referring to with the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear and
those who generally give a flying ### about truth and what
to expect very soon. The entire series is a must if you
want to understand which you haven''t.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join