It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eye Of Horus - Why?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
More by Michael Tsarion
The real world war is a psychic one.

Here are 4 i have chosen to post of 13, watch them!

edit on 23-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I doubt they would leave all this symbolic imagery just to pull conspiracy theorists' legs. I mean, millions are spent making these music videos so obviously they are trying to get a message through. The subliminal image of baphomot is seen in many famous pop artists videos of different major record companies in competition with each other. It can't be a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Interesting you mention that as I have recently noticed a ton of modern blockbuster films include the exact same thing.

Hot Tub Time Machine comes to mind lol.
They even call there friend Lou Lucifer at one point and often show a horned skull or halo directly behind the actor. One character even gets stabbed in his right eye. . . . um what?

Most people don't even catch this crap

Another was Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Marshall wearing skull bat shirt and singing about how dracula is just misunderstood. Then he puts on a PUPPET show. Oh did I mention the gay sex on a chessboard?

Again most people don't catch this so I highly doubt they are doing it to mess with people.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Social Engineering at it's finest!

Music, movies, television, news, and all facets of the media are owned and controlled by a small group of people. By constantly bombarding your subconscious with subliminals, and saturating your awareness with their agenda, you are slowly programed into the agenda they are pursuing. The media hitting us with so much subliminal and apparent sex.... Tadah! Now you have the Teen Mom and 'baby-daddy' pandemic.

A people are controlled by first breaking apart the family structure. That's the agenda being pushed in so many different ways. After families become loose-knit and fractured, it is harder for communities, societies, and nations to stand together; thus allowing easier control of the population.

The 'eye' symbolism is not the power influencing us, it's their open signature.

Sahabi I think this is a nice explanation

The reason why Horus, cos Horus is the Horizon, the Sun.
Without it none of us would be here.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Michael Tsarion

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden
What's supposed to happen to me? What are they trying to accomplish?

You are supposed to wonder and worry and make threads spreading the same. See how insidious they are?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Most people Don't catch these little catch phrases or symbology
in Movies because they aren't supposed to. Thats why they're
called SUBLIMINAL SUGGESTIONS.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
How can the Illuminati be satanic if the all seeing eye symbol, stands for God? Wouldn't they put pentagrams and other satanic symbols if the Illuminati was satanic? Thanks in advance thepixelgarden.

Shhhhh How dare you ask such questions
You will confuse them
edit on 23-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Michael Tsarion see "architect's of controll" pretty much
gives you an insight of the mass manipulation that is put
in front of us, ultimately to break us and condition us to be
slaves to the elite.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Solution is simple...

Join a Secret Society and learn the truth

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Solution is simple...

Join a Secret Society and learn the truth

or do your own research.....................

and avoid yet another oath sworn against your soul....................

(that is if you care about that stuff)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Seems to me that the subliminal suggestion is coming forth from the wealth of writings insisting these symbols are evil, bad, to be feared and signs of us all being "lorded over by an invisible cabal of sinister forces".

The eye is the very portal by which the majority of our experience in this world comes from....it's up to us to come to our own conclusions about what we see actually means....otherwise, we're just blindly following along with someone elses dictates on the issue and that, in and of itself, is far more sinister than any symbol I can think of.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!

Hmmmm

Has it ever occurred to you that once you know the truth, you won't need to fear for your soul?

Just saying...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Hmmmm

Has it ever occurred to you that once you know the truth, you won't need to fear for your soul?

Just saying...

Yeah, certain oaths have become a pet peeve of mine recently, that's just me.

The truth................

You know the deal more than most. Answer one question you get three more in return. Answer those three, and your reward is seven more to plow thru....................and no not even you Zorgon can say that with 100% confidence, because nothing in this universe that was made is 100%

To stay on topic, Yes these people are giving out signs and salutes. They are giving these signs to their friends. They were presented with Ideas either from other people. or they found it for themselves. They made a choice. They settled.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You know the deal more than most. Answer one question you get three more in return. Answer those three, and your reward is seven more to plow thru....................

Ah yes... but THAT is the journey. Once you know EVERYTHING there is to know 100%...

Then YOU become God

To stay on topic, Yes these people are giving out signs and salutes. They are giving these signs to their friends. They were presented with Ideas either from other people. or they found it for themselves. They made a choice. They settled.

That has been the way of the world a very long time... Pagans wore a pentagram, not openly like today because that could mean death, but as a symbol to recognize each other

Masons developed the secret handshake for the same reason

Modern Hobos that ride the trains have special symbols at the camps to pass info to others of their kind

Having a secret code makes people feel special, that they belong, that they know something no one else does.

Doesn't make it evil. But for some reason the people not 'in the loop', out of jealousy or envy, try to make it evil...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
my guess is that Sauron the Necromancer is gaining strength in the realm of Mordor. He is gathering the orcs and wargs of The Misty Mountains, the giant spiders of Mirkwood and other such creatures to him...building an army to lead into battle for control of all that is!

Sauron is wise and is using the bards of this time to carry his hypnotizing message of pacification so there will be less resistance. beware the likes of justin bieber, demi lovato and lady gaga for they are his heralds!!

Is there an echo in here?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Hey, thanks for posting this. I didn't want you to think that it got skipped over. I'm only on part 3, so it's going to take awhile, but I AM listening to it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden

Hey, thanks for posting this. I didn't want you to think that it got skipped over. I'm only on part 3, so it's going to take awhile, but I AM listening to it.

Sweet. Thankyou, you are the only one who did, i was beginning to think i was being ignored
because of my gender [not by you] but in general.
Let me know what you think ok.

edit on 24-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Wow. That was really, really deep! He said a whole lot of things, sometimes too fast (because he obviously had a LOT to cover), so I'm going to re-watch them later. That was a lot to take in. Some things I'm going to have to think about, but some things really resonated with what I've already felt were true. Although he doesn't specifically talk about religions copying themselves like the Zeitgeist video did, his whole "why re-invent the wheel" angle was certainly an explanation in harmony with that.

Ok, I know this might sound cheesy, but I've always had a problem with Katy Perry's "E.T." song, particularly the one with Kenye West in it. Pop annoys me in general, but this song bothered me on an entirely different level that I could never fully explain. After reading the Biblical and Gnostic texts about the Nephilim, I have a better understanding of why that song bothers me.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

Doesn't Horus have 2 eyes? Thoth healed his eye right?

That's what I read on wikipedia heh.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join