It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eye Of Horus - Why?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ok, many of us have stumbled across web sites, videos or articles that talk about the one-eyed pyramid and how many popular music celebrities are making the gestures. They do this by circling one eye, forming their hands into a pyramid or covering one eye (sometimes the "o-k" hand symbol is involved, too). There are tons of photos and videos featuring famous music celebrities doing one of these things.

Ok, so it's obvious that it's HAPPENING, and the symbol's history is researchable enough (yeah, I made that word up). Those pieces to the puzzle I understand. What I don't get is WHY?

Let's say, for argument's sake, that the music industry IS run by Satanic Illuminati who program the celebrities to do these symbols. Let's say I AM watching music videos on Mtv or Youtube, and I get exposed to these musicians flashing these symbols. What's supposed to happen to me? What are they trying to accomplish? None of the articles or videos I come across ever explain this part of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden
Ok, many of us have stumbled across web sites, videos or articles that talk about the one-eyed pyramid and how many popular music celebrities are making the gestures. They do this by circling one eye, forming their hands into a pyramid or covering one eye (sometimes the "o-k" hand symbol is involved, too). There are tons of photos and videos featuring famous music celebrities doing one of these things.

Ok, so it's obvious that it's HAPPENING, and the symbol's history is researchable enough (yeah, I made that word up). Those pieces to the puzzle I understand. What I don't get is WHY?

Let's say, for argument's sake, that the music industry IS run by Satanic Illuminati who program the celebrities to do these symbols. Let's say I AM watching music videos on Mtv or Youtube, and I get exposed to these musicians flashing these symbols. What's supposed to happen to me? What are they trying to accomplish? None of the articles or videos I come across ever explain this part of it.

The eye of horus means light is coming!

edit on 22-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
IF it was run by them I don't understand what they're trying to achieve either. Some form of brainwashing? Making people familiar with their symbols? But I agree many artists are using this imagery and many whose audience are young children/teenagers including Lady GaGa and the like.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It happens in nature, too.
The Eye of Horus is everywhere.

Only symbolic if you make it so.
Everybody's gotta have some symbols.

The Eye in The Sky:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-7-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: attempting to embed

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
it seems it makes no sense at all..and maybe just coincidences

i cant imagine this gesture to do anything

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Many businesses seem to be changing their company logos that almost looks like the all seeing eye. My guess is these celebrities are getting paid by such a company. But like you, even if I believed my own guess to be true, that wouldn't answer the question, Why? (like why even bother changing a logo to resemble the eye)

I've read articles about how you can use that symbol to hex, send others in the know messages, control mass amounts of people, and many other conspiracies involved around that symbol. It really is a mystery, especially about when the symbol first started appearing.
edit on 7/22/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't think there is any hidden meaning when people use this symbol .
I think they use it simply because it's a popular symbol .

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

If Horus wins Set, we have light.. 2012
edit on 22-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Social Engineering at it's finest!

Music, movies, television, news, and all facets of the media are owned and controlled by a small group of people. By constantly bombarding your subconscious with subliminals, and saturating your awareness with their agenda, you are slowly programed into the agenda they are pursuing. The media hitting us with so much subliminal and apparent sex.... Tadah! Now you have the Teen Mom and 'baby-daddy' pandemic.

A people are controlled by first breaking apart the family structure. That's the agenda being pushed in so many different ways. After families become loose-knit and fractured, it is harder for communities, societies, and nations to stand together; thus allowing easier control of the population.

The 'eye' symbolism is not the power influencing us, it's their open signature.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalbluco

I've heard that, too, that they put symbols in public entertainment works to send others in the know messages. Which also doesn't make sense to me. Don't these people have iPhones?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
my guess is that Sauron the Necromancer is gaining strength in the realm of Mordor. He is gathering the orcs and wargs of The Misty Mountains, the giant spiders of Mirkwood and other such creatures to him...building an army to lead into battle for control of all that is!

Sauron is wise and is using the bards of this time to carry his hypnotizing message of pacification so there will be less resistance. beware the likes of justin bieber, demi lovato and lady gaga for they are his heralds!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

Hmmm.... That doesn't seem too logical.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why ask why?

Well if it was on T.V. then it was defiantly meant to be seen.

Some of these people on television are just sock puppets dressed to muck with your head. All distractions...they are under contract and paid to maintain a certain image and their managers and money handler tell them when and how to get the best reaction from the admirers. I can't even believe how obsessive some people are now a days over nothing.

Maybe conspiracy is more common nowadays for people to think about. People have been getting slapped around lately and the hive is buzzing. Nobody wants to rise up and lead the pack because of fear of death or imprisonment, so they keep quiet.

Your absolutely right though, why do it so out in the open if they didn't want people to go home and talk about it.

~Glu

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ElmersGluon

Great avatar, Glu! "Well if it was on T.V. then it was defiantly meant to be seen." I agree with this. It is sure going out to a mass audience. Nowadays I think so many programs on television are designed to keep us stupid. A bit like Fahrenheit 451 I guess.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dictatoroooo
reply to post by ElmersGluon

Great avatar, Glu! "Well if it was on T.V. then it was defiantly meant to be seen." I agree with this. It is sure going out to a mass audience. Nowadays I think so many programs on television are designed to keep us stupid. A bit like Fahrenheit 451 I guess.

i'd liken it more to the world of Harrison Bergeron, where everyone is the same. those with better talent have to be handicapped to the level of the worst person. same with intelligence, they had to wear headbands that dumbed everyone down and made them all of average intelligence. free thought was out of the question.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

A signature... that actually makes a lot more sense than the idea that it's supposed to "do" something.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Oh but at least "they" offer the same sweet deal of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.......as long as you do it their way, by their rules and go through their manipulative education process, coming out stamped for their approval. And get over the fact that the more effort you give, the more they take from you.

Become a pillar of the system.
The floor that the elites walk on.
Another cog in the machine
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b926e38b7a8.png[/atsimg]

~Glu

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealEzen

This is a really interesting set of videos, and I wanted to thank you for sharing. I'm only on part 2 of 3, but it really brings up three questions for me.

1) What is so important about this one story that it gets several versions all over the world, and gets re-interpreted throughout the years?

2) Why create a new religion (Christianity) that is against the old religion (paganism), when they are so interchangeable? Why not just have them co-exist? Heck, why even make the new one at all if it's so similar to the old one?

3) Admittedly, this may be an assumption, but it seems to me that Jesus = Horus and Satan = Set. But Set is based on the darkness of the night, so why is Satan emphasized to be a being of light (Angel of Light, Morningstar, etc)?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Or they know there are alot of paranoid conspiracy theorists out there looking to tie them to satan because of there fame and wealth,and figure free advertising is better than no advertising

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by theson

Or they know there are alot of paranoid conspiracy theorists out there looking to tie them to satan because of there fame and wealth,and figure free advertising is better than no advertising

They know not what they do or why they do it. Next month or whenever it will be something else. Its all part of the entertainment phenomenon, keeping it dynamic, creating a mystery, having abit of fun.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join