It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eye Of Horus - Why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The pyramid with the Eye is far far older than the ancient Egyptians and their Horus, see this video at 7:10 for more information on such a find in Ecuador.

edit on 24-7-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Thank you so much for posting that video! It reminds me of the Illuminatus Trilogy.

Interesting about that is that one of the story lines involves blowing a hole in the pentagon under a terrorist attack to release a demon on the earth and a concert to ressurect nazi war machines to power. (lol bush family were nazi supporters and the pentagon destruction with the twin towers, that I feel as a ritual as all the papers claim the devil showed their face in the smoke, were used to start another huge war)

Anyways . . .

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

Pixel, Thankyou for your reply and i'm glad you enjoyed watching them. The videos touch upon things people don't often wish to discuss, which is why i like him, he's out to left field, in a good way. And he's waking up
like others who are searching.Which is exactly what i've been waiting for.

I don't listen to katy perry, gagag or the likes, and when they come on the radio i just turn them off. I like
you don't get anything out of listening to rubbish and contrary to popularist beliefs, there are plenty of
Subliminal Suggestive Material there too, it goes back to the very beginning so no you don't sound off
at all in your concerns. You did mention the Gnostics though and that perked my interest as i've done
a bit of research on it. Do you remember reading about the Egregore? or about Sofia? And how this
reality/world was created by accident? We must discuss this sometime i think i'd enjoy that quite a
bit, as, it's what lead me to my current understanding of what this place is and what ihave learned is
this place is not what we've been told it is, it's much less.
edit on 25-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Acharya

Thank you so much for posting that video! It reminds me of the Illuminatus Trilogy.

Interesting about that is that one of the story lines involves blowing a hole in the pentagon under a terrorist attack to release a demon on the earth and a concert to ressurect nazi war machines to power. (lol bush family were nazi supporters and the pentagon destruction with the twin towers, that I feel as a ritual as all the papers claim the devil showed their face in the smoke, were used to start another huge war)

Anyways . . .

They sacrificed innocent human lives to a serial killer/con known to us as satan. Babylonians,Canaanites,Druids,etc sacrificed human lives to appease their "gods".

Whats the only way you can please a spiritual homicidal psychopath? With cake?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yes I know it is very vage. If it was possible to tell everybody the truth they are looking for the game of life would be over in 5 minutes and we would have one fat party. It is a natural law in the universe that nobody can tell it to anybody else. It's the whole trick. You would simply laugh and go away. I'm not joking. Ever wonder why those spiritual masters seem to talk in riddles or vagely like I did? That's why. They know how it works. Because everybody has to find the solution on their own.

The best hint I ever got was "The truth is always right in front of your eyes and wants to be seen by you." and it was from a 100 page book that contained almost only disinfo. Nagged me for months until I found out what it means.

But here's some more hints concerning music:

- "Love" songs are never about human-human relationships.
- Names and gender in songs mean squat. He, she, names of persons ... are just allegories.
- Is the artist the one talking or is he just talking for somebody else?
- Sometimes a single artist sings a duet and sometimes a duet is just from one perspective.

You won't be able to decipher ALL songs at once. Somebody mentioned a "veil of ignorance". That's a little to harsh. It's a veil of darkness and we all start with it. And it is lifted very slowly. If it would be lifted at once you would simply go crazy by the amount of corrected information about the world you live in and you would never recover in your lifetime. I've seen it once when someone was not truthful about wanting to know and he couldn't take it. I never wish to see something like that again.

I cannot even tell you with which song to start. For me personally it was Peter Gabriels "Solsbury Hill". Doesn't mean that song works for you. But it is simple because that song is from the artists perspective and describes his personal path to enlightenment. Next one was "Sledgehammer". Again it made sense to me because once I was fascinated by the art of world building for role playing games. What's a sledgehammer and who would call himself that?

You may have your own song(s) that "speak" to you. You will feel it when you get the message right.

Forget about the occult symbolism in the videos for starters. It is wanted that you worry about it and think it is something "bad". If you want to hide a simple truth you need something that people dislike so they turn away or don't dig deeper in the right direction. The music - the sound is another manipulation tool. If you get into the beat you don't think much about the lyrics. Easy trick.

I hope this makes sense and helps.

Namaste,

Deckard666

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Apologies for the delayed response; sometimes practical life stuff keeps me busy, sometimes I've crammed info in my brain so much that I need to take a breather.

My wife enjoys pop music, so I get exposed to it that way. Back in the days of 2LiveCrew (when I was a teenager), people said "if you don't like it, don't listen to it". That argument worked, because you had to literally drive to a record store and purchase the cassette in order to hear it. But today I hear similar inappropriate themes in music that is played on TOP 40 radio in the middle of the day. It's not just openly available, it's actually kind of difficult to avoid. Plus, it seems to be marketed towards kids (pop stars appearing on kid shows, Kidz Bop CDs, etc.), which puts me on the playing field because I'm a parent. So naturally I've taken a bit of curiosity as to the nature of what's going on, and why.

As for the Gnostics, I'm sorry to have misled you. I was only referring to the quote that was in the video concerning the Nephilim. I've had no other exposure to Gnostic texts.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

I understand your reasoning, and I appreciate you providing more information. What's interesting is that your reason for being vague (no one can tell it to anyone else, everyone has to find the solution on their own), is exactly how I feel about spirituality. I feel that the nature of the relationship between a person and God (or whatever you wish to call it) is deeply personal. I can't see your path, and you can't see mine.

If it's alright though, your extra hints have inspired a couple more questions (isn't that ALWAYS how it works?).

1. When you're talking about these songs, are you referring specifically to songs that are made by people in the mainstream music industry (as opposed to just some guy with a guitar in his garage)?

2. When you say that "Love" songs are never about human-human relationships, are you meaning that they are towards a higher supernatural force (whether that be a worshipped deity, demon or whatever)?

I DEFINITELY get what you are saying about the "BEAT". As a musician myself, one of the initial reasons I don't like pop is the lack of actual MUSIC. To me, melodies are WAY more important than beats. Another pattern that I noticed is how the beat seems to make people not listen to the lyrics. How can one actually RECITE lyrics and not UNDERSTAND them? Especially today's lyrics that are mostly devoid of poetic metaphors and such. Well ok, I guess "lick it like a lollipop" is TECHNICALLY a metaphor, but hardly difficult to decipher.

You've definitely piqued my interest in reading Peter Gabriel's lyrics. I'll do that later though, got other things to do right now.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Dear ThePixelGarden,

Here is a good series of videos

www.youtube.com...

Also you may wish to look at The Essential Golden Dawn (it gives a good overview of magik/ spirituality for you to delve deeper into later).

One must experience their own truth, or path w/e.

PS be prepared to spend dozens of hours researching and contemplating if you want to get a better grasp of all the crazy abstract ideas that are going to be fired your way.

Enjoy
edit on 25-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Let's start with Peter Gabriel. It is not important that you look at his songs. They may don't ring for you. It can be any song frm any musician. I didn't chose the song "Solsbury Hill" to start with. It was chosen for me because at that time my wisdom did fit exactly to that song. Yo are always provided with teaching tools that you can work with at your current position on your path. You will always be confronted with something that you can work with. So it can be any song from any oter artist.

It does not matter if you're a professional musician or an amateur. You are "inspired" to write a song about whatever topic. You have no choice but to write it in a way that the second storyline appears in that song. You want to write a song about your girlfriend and you do it and it will be a truthful song but hidden in it is the second story. You yourself may not even see it.

There are no such things as demons or false deities involved. There's just the one as you said "whatever you wish to call it". If he wants to talk to you he needs a mouth to speak, a hand to write or paint or form. That's what artists, writers, painters etc. are for. To send out one message in a billion different ways.

Namaste,

Deckard666

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My father used to point to the sky and yell cancun... eyes! or something like that. I NEVER knew what he meant until I started looking at things all around me differently and noticing the connection in appearance between the shapes of body parts. Maybe its not really eyes after all..
Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by endthis
My father used to point to the sky and yell cancun... eyes! or something like that. I NEVER knew what he meant until I started looking at things all around me differently and noticing the connection in appearance between the shapes of body parts. Maybe its not really eyes after all..
Just a thought.

He-he, the pineal gland perhaps?
Wink-wink...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join