It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The video is fake. My apologies.
edit on 22-7-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Acording to the stream i am watching the shooting is done by a crazy person dressed in a ploice uniform, And that the police is getting a chopper in the air...

the camp is for something called AUF, And is for young pepole. And i pray to god they get the person that did this, and get justice.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I already said that on page 2!

Or it could be this will make life's for those in Norway difficult. Restrictions will be placed on their daily lives now. Good way eh to erode more of their Liberties. Mind you I have never visited Norway. Anyone who comes to ATS who lives in Norway's maybe can give us all more informations on the status of security in Norway as a whole.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rufuz

You know, this will impose fear into everyone, not to go anywhere near police officers now. Incase they pull out a gun start shooting everyone.

May I ask, can you provide a link, to live stream, thank you.

edit on 22-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Of all the predictions made here on ATS every day, who would ever have thought that Norway, of all places, would get hit like this? Maybe that's the idea behind this (whoever is responsible) - at attack on the US, Britain or France is almost expected.....we've all been waiting for one.....but Norway......there's the shock value right there.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rufuz
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Acording to the stream i am watching the shooting is done by a crazy person dressed in a ploice uniform, And that the police is getting a chopper in the air...

the camp is for something called AUF, And is for young pepole. And i pray to god they get the person that did this, and get justice.

AUF is the youth party for the labour party, which coincidentally is the same party that our prime minister is leader for.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Nothing like a good ole fashioned terrorist-attack to make them think twice about pulling out, eh? I hope to god this isn't the case, but this kind of stuff ALWAYS happens to those who are tired of the status quo and make announcements to go against it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What do you wanna know?? Norway is a very free country. You can do what you want, go where you want! In general no restrictions of some sorts!

The police doesn't go around with guns. They're locked up and they need permition to use them. Today is a good oportunity. They are heavy armed today!
edit on 22/7/11 by Jericho-X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

Shock and Awe! Does have a immediate effect doesnt it.

My concern also is for those teenagers who have jumped into the sea, to swim away, I hope they are okay too and are safe, they are saying that they wont be able to last long in the water with the temperatures etc,

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by Itop1

I already said that on page 2!

Or it could be this will make life's for those in Norway difficult. Restrictions will be placed on their daily lives now. Good way eh to erode more of their Liberties. Mind you I have never visited Norway. Anyone who comes to ATS who lives in Norway's maybe can give us all more informations on the status of security in Norway as a whole.

It has sadly been a wannabe totalitarian state for a while already. ;\
But yeah I doubt this is going to make our life better...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg is reportedly in attendance at the conference, along with an estimated 560 other people. The man is "shooting madly with a handgun" according to media reports. Read more: www.vancouversun.com...

well seems we have a manchurian candidate in place for todays activities...
that will teach norway to cross the NWO

How much you wanna bet the use all three of his names: first, middle, and last. That's usually the big tip-off.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
CNN is updated for you english speaking people :

news.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jericho-X
What do you wanna know?? Norway is a very free country. You can do what you want, go where you want! In general no restrictions of some sorts!

Like drink enjoy a cold beer on the beach or drive a jetski?

Any Norwegian who have been outside of scandinavia will realize that Norway is not free at all.
Even expressing your opinion about religions can get you in trouble..

You have to apply to state even for making a grill place, building a shed or similar in your own damn garden/property.
If you are unlucky enough to own a preserved house you have to even apply for permission to even paint your own LIVINGROOM.

link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Yeah, that's a fake. Probably just a shaken photo and a (bad) attempt at "blowing" up the roof.
His YouTube page is filled with cheap cgi fx of explosions and smoke.

link   
Im English but have been living in Finland for the last few years and im telling you now it is getting so close to all out hostility from the Nordic people towards muslims. We all know this is muslims again before its even confirmed. Everyone is sick to death of them and im telling you now Europe is going to rise up again soon.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

video is fake.
if you watch the people in the street they don't move.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Thank you for the reply, I didnt want to come across as ignorant or rude in anyway, to members who live in Norway. If my comment implys that impression I sincerely apologise,

Since I have not visited there. And I wanted to understand how the security over there stands up to the security in the UK.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Okay you got me there
I agree! Things are gonna get pretty restricted from now on though

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And we have a the Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami (Helpers of Global Jihad) taking responsibility... Supposedly...

8.03 Will McCants now says that Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami (Helpers of Global Jihad) seem to make a claim of responsibility. They claim it is in response to the occupation of Afghanistan and insults to the Prophet Mohammed. It has come via Shmukh, an elite jihadi forum

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by juleol

Thank you for the reply, I didnt want to come across as ignorant or rude in anyway, to members who live in Norway. If my comment implys that impression I sincerely apologise,

Since I have not visited there. And I wanted to understand how the security over there stands up to the security in the UK.

Not even close to the UK if you're thinking about the CCTV and police force (which is embarrising small here)
edit on 22/7/11 by Jericho-X because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join