It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway: Blast near prime minister's office in Oslo

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The arrested three... happened a year ago.... -not related!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Finally some good news. No more bombs suspected in the area!

18.52 Footage of the emergency services surveying the damaged government building and police saying they had found no evidence of any further bombs in the area

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Alot seems to be going on over in Norway.

I wasnt aware that the government was targeted though,im sure it wont be the last we hear of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

You sir are a liar.I have not called anyone names so if you could show where I did I would appreciate that greatly. If you cant then I would kindly ask you you to stop lying and accusing me of calling people names and be a man and apologise.

I'm assuming its a Islamic based terrorist attack based on experience and probability. Is that wrong in some way?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanrak77

I have an honest question. What comment of mine was bigoted? I know I am not the friendliest fellow, but I am no bigot, and made no bigoted comment. Please don't deflect. I would really appreciate if you could quote the bigoted comment of mine that you referred to.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanrak77
reply to post by Truth4Thought

You lost all credibility the minute you attacked me for being a bigot then did exactly the same thing in your own post, your just angry about that.

My source is the BBC, they are reputable and im sure left wing enough for your liking.

I have to say there was a time I would have agreed about the BBC being reputable source. I am afraid not anymore. They have been caught out too many times over the last couple of years.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
reply to post by bastupungen

norway is pulling out from the nato mission in libya in a week. apparently some people in cia/mi6/mossad are pissed and trying to send a message.

MMMMM, right. But the can't even be the chance that it is some Islamic terror group right. I am going to keep typing so I get to the second line.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought

Originally posted by Jericho-X
The shooter is arrested. Confirmed being nordic, tall and blond!

If that report is true, which I have heard it is true, I hope this will silence all the bigots, racists, and fools who were buying into the mainstream reports that this was an islamic terrorist attack. Enough is enough, people are always blaming the Muslims or Jews. I am sick of it.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Truth4Thought because: (no reason given)

Why would it be racist to believe it was done by Muslims, when they have made direct threats against Norway several times warning of such attacks?
Also most such terrorists attacks have been CONFIRMED to have been done by Muslims.

It is just months since they caught some Muslims in Norway buying ingredients to make bombs.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
They're saying holiday island shooting suspect is White, Blonde hair and spoke fluent Norwegian.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

Reread what's been posted between us, I do not need and will not point it out you. Enough of this personal bickering now, its derailing an important thread were crucial information is being posted in this early time.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

What exactly does the MOSSAD gain? Norway is one of the largest oil producing nations in the world. Where there is oil and a government which stands up to Islam, there are bombs?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

What exactly does the MOSSAD gain? Norway is one of the largest oil producing nations in the world. Where there is oil and a government which stands up to Islam, there are bombs?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanrak77

I did read it, and did not say anything close to what you implied. I just don't like being falsely accused of things. You are right though, no need to derail this. Since I have proved my point and exposed your tactics I will no longer respond to you or your lies.

I hope this is not a Mumbai style attack. This is looking ugly. Norwegian security forces will have their hands full for a while dealing with this mess.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanrak77
reply to post by nunya13

I'm assuming its a Islamic based terrorist attack based on experience and probability. Is that wrong in some way?

I'm assuming its a false flag attack based on experience and probability. Is that wrong in some way?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
More facts & speculation from the media and the police.

19.00 London-based Exclusive Analysis risk consultancy said the man in the Utoya incident apparently infiltrated the party gathering on the pretence that he had been sent by police as a security measure in the wake of the Oslo explosion.

Quote As such, it is likely he was ethnically Norwegian. This could indicate the involvement of a far-right group rather than an Islamist group, though it is also the case that the Labour Party would be a favourable target for Islamist groups due to its role in authorising Norwegian military deployments in Afghanistan.

18.56 Rune Håkonsen, Tweets that the shooter at Utoya tried to lure the youths to him before he began shooting. Courtesy of Radio P1 speaking to eyewitnesses. He also says TV2 is reporting that the arrested man called the police before the arrest.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Still nothing concrete as of yet. I wonder what evidence makes the police think that the two incidents are related versus being a crime of opportunity?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just got home and seeing the live coverage on CNN.
Hosted by Richard Quest....

Slightly off the subject from the Norwegian bomb - but, hey, this guy has been found in Central Park, doing indecent acts with minors, tied up, naked, whatever.... why and how can he still have a job. And such a job....I absolutely despise him.

Sorry, just saw the news - don`t know what to make of all this yet....

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
For goodness sake someone send the children to bed already.... I can't read the news from the pram-fits on this thread now...

There are lives lost and injuries and 'some' people on here are more interested in their own ego bruising....

Residents in Oslo are asked via Twitter to unlock their WiFi signals to let trapped people communicate via wireless because phones will jam!

There are still people trapped? I thought today was a national holiday or did I read that wrong?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by darksky

Dont jump the gun a few members whom are american might still be at work.

But I agree if it was the US being attacked there would be more replies and flags on this thread.

Oh my they just said New World Order on Sky news.
edit on 22-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by darksky

Dont jump the gun a few members whom are american might still be at work.

But I agree if it was the US being attacked there would be more replies and flags on this thread.

Hmmm not just USA... I heard someone here in the UK say "Oh... Norway?" and wave me off like it wasn't REAL news if it wasn't in London.... I erm... kinda spoke my mind for a few minutes and they wont be doing that again!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
Still nothing concrete as of yet. I wonder what evidence makes the police think that the two incidents are related versus being a crime of opportunity?

I've been wondering the same. Most everyone here has assumed the two events are linked, but personally I've seen nothing to discount the "lunatic with a gun" theory either.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join