It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Bin Laden to Air Message Ending Truce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden or his second in command is reportedly going to end the truce for Europe on a tape due to air soon. The truce was for the Europeans to pull out of Iraq and because they haven't complied with those demands he is ending the truce.

dailytimes.com
DUBAI: An Islamist website said on Thursday that Osama Bin Laden or his second in command was due to release an audiotape to declare an end to the truce he offered to Europe if it pulled troops out of Iraq.

�Expect an audio message from Osama Bin Laden or Ayman al-Zawahri,� said a statement on the Minbar Ahl al-Sunna wal Jamaa website, which has repeatedly posted terror-related news and videos by various shadowy groups.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The authenticity has not been verified at this time. European leaders determined that any negotiations with Bin Laden to be "absurd."

April 15th, the day the truce was declared, an Al Qaida chief offered peace to Europeans and that the attacks on Muslims and the occupying of Muslim worlds would end within three months.

I am looking for more on this story. I will update when I find more information.

Related News Links
turkishpress.com

Related ATS Discussions
Credible Intel on Al Qaeda Plots to Bomb New York City
Bin Laden Calls For Attacks
New Intel Includes Threat of Assasination

[edit on 14-8-2004 by deeprivergal]

[edit on 8-15-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is bad news...
I really hope my "prediction" don�t come true.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think, since they now share a common enemy, US and Europe will have a more positive and effective relationship. So hopefully, Europe will support the US in the future in regards to middle-eastern terrorism.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's my understanding that the release of this tape is going to be seen as some sort of go sign.

Watch DHS raise the terror alert level. Then watch the police and military become over stimulated by warnings. Once they have grown tired by the over sensationalized alerts, they will let there guard down.

I'd also watch the chatter level if and when this tape is released. Normally after the release of such a tape, especially if it is new material, the chatter would go up, but if it goes quiet, we may be in for something.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So, if the Islamic fundamentalists start problems in Europe, how will the skinheads, neo nazis, ultra coservatives, etc. react?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Deport all the muslims from europe simple.

Extreme actions require extreme reactions.

LL1

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Should we "deport" all who commit crimes in the USA?
Should Nichlos receive deportation as a sentence, for his involvement in the OKC bombing?
To "deport all", is a Blanket Statement".

www.cnn.com...

A video is to be aired as a "Go Sign":
www.dailytimes.com.pk...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It seems to me that Bin-Laden has been in the news quite often lately but has anybody seen a video of him?

I wonder where all this bin-laden news are coming from, sometimes the news people try to portray him strong and able when in fact he has serious heath problems.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Osama Bin Lid is at camp david he can regulary be seen going mountain biking with george Dubya Bush. The americans have had him for a while now they use his face as some sort of propaganda. Thats my opinion on his wherabouts anyway.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

from Northeast Intelligence Network

17 August 2004 - Website Says Al-Qa'ida Leaders To 'Soon' Pronounce War on US, Europe (Again)

Reprinted from Karachi Islam in Urdu

According to a report on an Arabic language jihadi site, Al Qaeda has announced that Osama Bin Ladin and Ayman al-Zawahiri will soon make a public appearance so as to pronounce a fierce battle against the United States and Europe as well as the expiration of a deadline to pull out forces from Iraq. His appearance will belie all US claims regarding his arrest or death.

The statement released by an Al Qaeda affiliate group, posted on the Islamic website says their leader Osama Bin Ladin, or his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri, will soon make an announcement on the expiration of a deadline given to Europe to be followed by massive attacks on the United States, Europe, and other allied countries. The statement said "all Al Qaeda cells are fully prepared and as soon as Sheikh Osama gives an order, they will attack targeted places and personalities. Through these attacks, they will tell their enemies that they are not only capable of defending themselves, but also eliminating them."

The statement adds that all Muslims have been told that Sheikh Usama or al-Zawahiri will soon appear on some satellite TV channels and announce the expiry of a deadline and a war on the Untied States and European countries. It also said the people will soon see the Al Qaeda chief with their own eyes.

Are they rehashing the previously released release, that a release is imminent? Or are we getting closer to hearing from the world's most wanted man?

Does re-releasing the fact that they soon will be releasing a statement signal the sleepers to get right, becuase your going to get the "GO" in a few days?

All we can do is wait and see

top topics

join