It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Because it wasn't worth it?

"Eventually the whole thing started falling apart because nothing made sense anymore (probably because pretty much all the “clues” were just random bits of information). A lot of people seemed to think I was trying to create a game for them, but it was never really meant to be a game, that’s why it was a really terrible game. For the people that thought 8•3•11 was supposed to bring some earth shattering news, sorry. I mean, it’s a girl and a date with some spooky noises, how important could it really be? And it has a Formspring account… yeah."

As he said himself how stupid do you have to be to think it was any thing?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

There was nothing to debunk it was a hoax!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137

Only the whole thread ! He did pull the plug with a week to go, because he had been named and shamed, he added the explanation about a week ago, after he had been caught. The thing about charity was I believe added today. With your deductive skills and powers of reasoning, it is probably a good thing that you found this thread after a couple of weeks of it being so prominent and not on day one

Maybe you should learn to read. I saw this thread on day one. I looked it up and saw by the cheap website and crappy clues that it wasn't going to be any thing other than kids.

was amazed by some people on ATS who wasted the time to even bother. Rest assured tho there is already a 4-4-11 site for you to flock to next use your powers of reasoning to figure out the obvious again.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Reaper2137 because: (no reason given)

That site does ring a Belle, I shall look forwards to the 4th of April 2011, I am glad that you forwarned us of that date, I would hate to have missed it.

You should have warned us on day one, then we could have slept more !

Also you knew this thread was a waste of space 2 weeks ago ? Why are you trolling it now it is over, ? as I said hindsight Is when you can look out of your Butt, some people can also talk out of it at the same time

edit on 3-8-2011 by Qwenn because: strange goings on with my keyboard

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Only the whole thread ! He did pull the plug with a week to go, because he had been named and shamed, he added the explanation about a week ago, after he had been caught. The thing about charity was I believe added today. With your deductive skills and powers of reasoning, it is probably a good thing that you found this thread after a couple of weeks of it being so prominent and not on day one

Maybe you should learn to read. I saw this thread on day one. I looked it up and saw by the cheap website and crappy clues that it wasn't going to be any thing other than kids.

was amazed by some people on ATS who wasted the time to even bother. Rest assured tho there is already a 4-4-11 site for you to flock to next use your powers of reasoning to figure out the obvious again.

That site does ring a Belle, I shall look forwards to the 4th of April 2011, I am glad that you forwarned us of that date, I would hate to have missed it.

LOL.... well its a little less than a month away maybe you should start a thread on it so I can post that its not going to be worth any thing.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Wow. So in the space of a 2 weeks ATS users grew a thread over 300 pages while chasing their tails over a hoax?

Pat each other on the back for solving this weeks ago.

I miss any thing?

8-3-11.info... ( this is the part were he said he it didn't mean any thing and than covered him self by saying it was for "charity".)

Soooo, when the whole she-bang is over, NOW we get the debunkers?

Look, we figured it out early on. The thread grew to this size because of people who kept popping in and (without bothering to read much of anything) asking "Can you catch me up?" It also kept growing because we were having fun. But, mainly, it kept growing because we didn't want to leave here where nasty attitudes and harsh words were at a minimum....unlike 99% of the other threads on ATS.

The charity thing? That came about because of this thread (and Nanoprene's blog)...how can anything in the world be wrong with that??

Foolish? meh, so what?

edit on 8/3/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

LOL.... well its a little less than a month away maybe you should start a thread on it so I can post that its not going to be worth any thing.

I think you have been spending a little too long in your time machine if you think that April 2011 is only a month away, I thought you were offering to teach me to read, but I don't think that you have got the hang of it yourself yet, but then you did say that you only had half a brain

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I think you have been spending a little too long in your time machine if you think that April 2011 is only a month away, I thought you were offering to teach me to read, but I don't think that you have got the hang of it yourself yet, but then you did say that you only had half a brain

lol.. hey I haven't been to sleep yet. so its more than month away my point still stand make a thread so I can tell you its not worth it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
All that I know of is that no-one on the Earth will see April 4th 2011 again, if you think that is just me being a doom monger, then you need to go back to the detective school that taught you so well !

Anyway that is my last meal for the troll, it was humble pie, I think it all got eaten ! I was beginning to forget about the happy party atmosphere we were enjoying untill the gatecrashers arrived at our party, so lets sit back and listen to Russ Abbots single " Atmosphere ". Dum dum dum Atmosphere, I love a dum dum with a dum dum atmosphere, ah they don't make them like that anymore, I wonder why !

My love is so full at the moment, I am tempted tell you tonights winning lottery numbers !

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I'm really going to miss this thread

It's back to the name-calling, personal attacks, hateful, spiteful, misleading, Comet Elenin, Planet X, the Aliens ate my biscuit, YOU MUST READ type of crapola now.

No wonder we dragged this out as long as we could.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yes it has been fun and friendly, you become almost numb to the personal jibes over time, which is a sorry state to find yourslf in, you also start joining in with the bad mannered/bad attitude/ replies. You very quickly realise that if a very important thread ever opens up, it is soon swamped like wasps on jam, with the DEBUNKERS/ insult mongers, throwing so much weight about, that the whole thing gets 404d.

The secrets are no longer just hidden, they get buried as well !

It's not just here though, I recently visited a site which I was interested in joining, untill I read how antgonistic the forum was, with people talking more about each other and trading insults, than looking into anything worthwhile.

Can't stop singing the Blue Belle iced cream song, the one that the cowboy in the office sings, like the one in the sightings posters, but with a hat, instead of the pixilated face, hey wait a min !

Will add link

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-8-2011 by Qwenn because: link

Link seems to not work, try You-tube " TSTC Blue Bell Project "

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Soooo, when the whole she-bang is over, NOW we get the debunkers?

No girlfriend, YOU and your colleagues are the debunkers. You took a very complicated scenario, which became more complicated by the day, more confusing by the hour, put the pieces of the puzzle together, and debunked that it was a valid game or mystery. It's like someone put up an amazing picture of a UFO, and you guys were able to show that it was only a reflection of the moon on a weather balloon.

...Of course they come in to insult and belittle once it's OVER. They were unsure when it was happening, and couldn't risk stepping out on a limb. So they do it now, so that the fragile little egos can be protected.

Don't let it bug you guys. You did a fantastic job. Anyone can see that.

Peace Out.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

...Of course they come in to insult and belittle once it's OVER. They were unsure when it was happening, and couldn't risk stepping out on a limb. So they do it now, so that the fragile little egos can be protected.

Don't let it bug you guys. You did a fantastic job. Anyone can see that.

Peace Out.

Once again, Lady, thank you for your kind words.

We had an amazingly civil atmosphere, met new "friends", learned things we probably wouldn't have researched on our own, had a ton of fun, and turned a hoax into a charity event.

Did we waste our time? I don't think so...but that's me.

Peace and light to you!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Can't stop singing the Blue Belle iced cream song, the one that the cowboy in the office sings, like the one in the sightings posters, but with a hat, instead of the pixilated face, hey wait a min !

I know, right! Every time the ice cream truck comes around I flash on "Belle's" face.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
I know, right! Every time the ice cream truck comes around I flash on "Belle's" face.

2nd line

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thats subliminal advertising at it's best !

But still check out the Cowboy video " TSTC Blue Bell Project ", where have I seen him before ?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

But still check out the Cowboy video " TSTC Blue Bell Project ", where have I seen him before ?

Attending Texas State Technical College?

Is this the video?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Attending Texas State Technical College?

Is this the video?

Yes that's the one, he looks like the guy on the sightings page, or is it just me ? Perhaps I have been out in the sun too long !

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yes that's the one, he looks like the guy on the sightings page, or is it just me ? Perhaps I have been out in the sun too long !

His face does look familiar...but so did Belle's

I know we had a member (or at least I think we did) by the name of "venom" post here about 300 pgs or so ago. Could be the same person.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

reply to post by WarminIndy

There was nothing to debunk it was a hoax!

No, we debunked the hoax. We debunked the hoax that John Proffitt Jr. played.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ok,
That's it, shows over.
Nothing to see here.
Move along, move along.

*looks for the switch to lock the thread*

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join