It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
I'm absolutely delighted to see that he took the advice to use the website to drive charitable donations.

Now that's worth 1000 pages!!

THAT'S what 8-3-11.info was all about!!! The "charity" will be a front for the Teabagger Party, which will funnel the funds through Rupert Murdoch to Islamic terrorists who, in turn, will finance Texas militias and other nuts like these people:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by highpriestess
TNT - i LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar!

THANK you, HP!

I've been working on it for a while now.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Tinmaddog

its not what it was all about. its what everyone convinced him to do with the site once he was busted. using formspring, we urged him to so this. this was not the whole plan for the site all along.

or were you just joking? lol

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinmaddog
[
THAT'S what 8-3-11.info was all about!!! The "charity" will be a front for the Teabagger Party, which will funnel the funds through Rupert Murdoch to Islamic terrorists who, in turn, will finance Texas militias and other nuts like these people:

Noooooooooo!

Huh uh, no way, ain't gonna bite.....do you really think it might be true?

edit on 8/3/2011 by TNTarheel because: emoticons

edit on 8/3/2011 by TNTarheel because: wellll, dang it!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
LOL I think he was kidding

Reminder to newcomers! we solved this mystery last week

If you would like to read the major recap of everything we did in the thread prior to the identity/facebook work, its on Page 187 - a wealth of information!

The identity/facebook work is on pages 218 through 222

John's explanation
Formspring Q&A

Go See What He Did!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hm, and to think I ACTUALLY got a little fearful.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwelveFifty
Hm, and to think I ACTUALLY got a little fearful.

I think most of us did for a little bit.

I'm just pleased as punch that the ending is so much better than the beginning.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You know what I'm starting to learn?

Giving Vague hints that mean absolutely nothing - is worth 323 pages
But charity is only worth 1 visit, from 1 person, who was already in the know....

So sad...

Its no wonder we want to stay in this thread.
The priorities "out there" are completely screwed up.

Maybe I should've found a way to get the word "sex" in the title.... or "elenin" .... or "CME"

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I keep losing my internet (Wi-Fi ain't what's it's cranked up to be) so I'll say good-night and say again just how much I have enjoyed "working" with all of you.

I'll check back in tomorrow...well, today,

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
You know what I'm starting to learn?

Giving Vague hints that mean absolutely nothing - is worth 323 pages
But charity is only worth 1 visit, from 1 person, who was already in the know....

So sad...

Its no wonder we want to stay in this thread.
The priorities "out there" are completely screwed up.

Maybe I should've found a way to get the word "sex" in the title.... or "elenin" .... or "CME"

It's awfully late/early. Maybe more will read and comment later today.

Reminds me of the MSM...nothing good makes it into the 'Nightly Report".
edit on 8/3/2011 by TNTarheel because: clarity

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Well I did benefit from this thread, not just the entertainment and the teamwork, but after posting my theory about the NASA reveal about the Apollo missions, a kind guy from America, sent me 12 hours of unedited eva footage from Apollo 17 ( watched it all in one day ).It has the controller loop in it as well, he had it in storage for years untouched. That is about half of the time they walked there, which alongside with the other mountain of stuff I already have, should enable me to build up an almost complete mission.

Well, see you all on page 1000 !
edit on 3-8-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Wow. So in the space of a 2 weeks ATS users grew a thread over 300 pages while chasing their tails over a hoax?

Priceless.

What ever happened to the days when sane members would put a stop to the madness? Maybe they are more and more like I am becoming: a lurker.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Yeah, I read this from the start, saw all the nice story's you guys put forth on this. Don't really see how you solved it a week ago. your recap was confusing because I read what he wrote on his website and than I read what you wrote.

3-3-11 wrote: oh damn this thing got so big it was an art project that kinda got out of control but it wasn't an art project it was just some thing my friend and I did. bla, bla, bla nothing is happening every one is pissed. lets make up some thing about charity so it doesn't seem like I was a moron who worked up another group for no reason.

ATS wrote: nine million different things that this could have been about in the recap came to the conclusion that it was down to four that you guys liked all of them wrong. credit another dozen people that were all wrong, than we missed the part were 3-3-11 said screw you I didn't mean any harm it really didn't mean any thing.

Pat each other on the back for solving this weeks ago.

I miss any thing?

8-3-11.info... ( this is the part were he said he it didn't mean any thing and than covered him self by saying it was for "charity".)
edit on 3-8-2011 by Reaper2137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
Pat each other on the back for solving this weeks ago.

I miss any thing?
editby]edit on 3-8-2011 by Reaper2137 because: (no reason given)

Only the whole thread ! He did pull the plug with a week to go, because he had been named and shamed, he added the explanation about a week ago, after he had been caught. The thing about charity was I believe added today. With your deductive skills and powers of reasoning, it is probably a good thing that you found this thread after a couple of weeks of it being so prominent and not on day one

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

Not weeks ago, last week. They solved it with all the facebook profile stuff and figured out it was just kids. I have also been reading this from the start and enjoyed all the theories and reading the recaps. I found it all really interesting and learned quite a bit. Even though it turned out to be nothing it was still fun and at least he ended up promoting a couple charities...better than nothing.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Wow. So in the space of a 2 weeks ATS users grew a thread over 300 pages while chasing their tails over a hoax?

Priceless.

What ever happened to the days when sane members would put a stop to the madness? Maybe they are more and more like I am becoming: a lurker.

The professional debunkers, or sane members as you call them, stayed away from this thread because they had nothing to hide under the carpet, concerning it, so their deductive misdirections were not needed. You should know by now that if you are being paid to discredit secrets, you don't get sidetracked by simple things like an innocent mystery. They were to busy scatching the back of Mr Big !

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by islandpine

Not weeks ago, last week. They solved it with all the facebook profile stuff and figured out it was just kids. I have also been reading this from the start and enjoyed all the theories and reading the recaps. I found it all really interesting and learned quite a bit. Even though it turned out to be nothing it was still fun and at least he ended up promoting a couple charities...better than nothing.

"Don't really see how you solved it a week ago" Read the whole thing and not just what you want. The whole thing wasn't very clever from the get go. Any one with half a brain could tell that.

1. It was a kid.

2. Based on how cheap the site is they weren't going to release much if any thing.

3. His clues kind of sucked and just showed he was making it up as he went along.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Only the whole thread ! He did pull the plug with a week to go, because he had been named and shamed, he added the explanation about a week ago, after he had been caught. The thing about charity was I believe added today. With your deductive skills and powers of reasoning, it is probably a good thing that you found this thread after a couple of weeks of it being so prominent and not on day one

Maybe you should learn to read. I saw this thread on day one. I looked it up and saw by the cheap website and crappy clues that it wasn't going to be any thing other than kids.

as he says himself any one could tell it wasn't going to amount to much with a couple crappy photos and some scary music.

was amazed by some people on ATS who wasted the time to even bother. Rest assured tho there is already a 4-4-11 site for you to flock to next use your powers of reasoning to figure out the obvious again.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137

Originally posted by islandpine

"Don't really see how you solved it a week ago" Read the whole thing and not just what you want. The whole thing wasn't very clever from the get go. Any one with half a brain could tell that.

1. It was a kid.

2. Based on how cheap the site is they weren't going to release much if any thing.

3. His clues kind of sucked and just showed he was making it up as he went along.

You SHOULD have been here from day one ! If you could tell that with just half a brain, just think what else you could teach us ! Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it is too late to turn up at the Autopsy and start throwing stones, where is the Proffitt in that

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Priceless.

The professional debunkers, or sane members as you call them, stayed away from this thread because they had nothing to hide under the carpet, concerning it, so their deductive misdirections were not needed. You should know by now that if you are being paid to discredit secrets, you don't get sidetracked by simple things like an innocent mystery. They were to busy scatching the back of Mr Big !

There are professional debunkers? Oh, yes, like the ones who wait until the end to come in and say "You were wrong, we knew it all along"....lol.

Qwenn was here all along and did a lot of good work too. Don't forget Qwenn's contributions.
edit on 8/3/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join