It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Taipei 101 building in Taiwan - 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

UFO sightings - TV report about a UFO caught on tape above Taipei 101 building (tallest building in the world from 2004 to 2010) in Taiwan. This was allegedly recorded this year, but the exact date is unknown

This doesn't look fake to me.

It doesn't seem like weather balloon or chinese lantern or a plane.It doesn't have shape like satellite or a planet.So what is it?

Did you noticed how many reports of UFOs are coming from TV televisions this year?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Absolutely awesome, great find.

It's all happening now. These will increase 20 fold over the next coming months.

Thye move just like Billy Meiers videos of Pleaidian craft.
edit on 19-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Already posted.
ATS Thread: 7/17 UFO sighting in Taiwan news
edit on 19-7-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I noticed that it is overcast in the video. Looks like those high wattage spotlights that are used to draw attention reflecting off of the bottom of the clouds, but it is hard to tell due to graininess.

Just a guess.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yeah but still nothing compelling.. It's funny how no matter what country they come from.. The news reports on UFO sightings all look the same (not the footage, the style of the report)

They all show the the person who filmed it looking back at it through a camera or video camera and they usually play the x files music at the end, with the reporter getting "beamed up".. (although they didn't on this one)

The video here is again not clear enough to make an assumption on what it could be..

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The motion of the objects put me in mind of something like this.....

Maybe fitted with lights or something to reflect the light coming of the Taipei tower???

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Yeah but still nothing compelling.. It's funny how no matter what country they come from.. The news reports on UFO sightings all look the same (not the footage, the style of the report)

They all show the the person who filmed it looking back at it through a camera or video camera and they usually play the x files music at the end, with the reporter getting "beamed up".. (although they didn't on this one)

The video here is again not clear enough to make an assumption on what it could be..

Yes but if you know it can't be a weather balloon or plane or satellite,what can it be?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
WOW! Now those look like UFOS to me.......

Will await for more comments to see what others think.

Nice find!!!

Peace and love to you and yours!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
where are all my favorite debunkers why is it they never reply to threads like this Phage where are you? let me guess the 2 ufo's are swamp gas or russian missle or weather balloons (do we still use those?) no the truth is what it is

WE ARE NOT ALONE, WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALONE, AND NOW MORE ARE COMING

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I will tell you what it is classified as, an unidentified flying object.

Until you know for sure, that's how we categorize things in order to better assess the situation.

Sure everyone has opinions and expectations, but what is it really?

I am sure someone has already figured out the truth, but how popular is that view?

So many questions so little data.

BTW, Taipei 101 is one of mankind's coolest buildings in modern times btw.
Check out the Damper during an Earthquake.

The caption under the video claims :

Happen to be visiting Taipei 101 when the tremors from the earthquake in Sichuan was felt in Taipei..The damper is 660 ton in weight suspedend on the 92 floor to 87 floor..

660 tons suspended on the 92nd to 87th floors?

And for further fun, check this out during construction of the mighty building.

Stuff was just falling off it.

edit on 19-7-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Although it's nothing spectacular the footage certainly is interesting.
Hopefully a translation will surface.
I would like to know if he has recorded more or if this is all he got.
It would also be interesting to know how it left and an overall description of the event by the witness.
I'm getting greedy, i know.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
Although it's nothing spectacular the footage certainly is interesting.
Hopefully a translation will surface.
I would like to know if he has recorded more or if this is all he got.
It would also be interesting to know how it left and an overall description of the event by the witness.
I'm getting greedy, i know.

Sure,i will try to translate and find descriptions from witness...But i don't know if it exist....
How knows japanese?

edit on 19-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Sure,i will try to translate and find descriptions from witness...But i don't know if it exist....
How knows japanese?

edit on 19-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

The official language of Taiwan is Mandarin Chinese, but because many Taiwanese are of southern Fujianese descent, Min-nan (the Southern Min dialect, or Holo) is also widely spoken. The smaller groups of Hakka people and aborigines have also preserved their own languages. Many elderly people can also speak some Japanese, as they were subjected to Japanese education before Taiwan was returned to Chinese rule in 1945 after the Japanese occupation which lasted for half a century. The most popular foreign language in Taiwan is English, which is part of the regular school curriculum.

Source

So I suppose only the elderly typically speak Japanese, however Mandarin and Min-nan and English will probably get you a lot further in trying to find eyewitness testimony.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is really exciting.

It's been a long time when I saw the clip that it can't be explained.

I hope that we will have more of this cases in the future.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If that building has spot lights at it's base then its them reflecting off the cloud cover.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
If that building has spot lights at it's base then its them reflecting off the cloud cover.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

And it could make that shape?

I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Spot lights can make any shape, look at the way they move and imagine other spot lights you have seen, kinda fits to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Spot lights can make any shape, look at the way they move and imagine other spot lights you have seen, kinda fits to me.

But do you think a national television would show a spot lights?

Maybe you're right but i don't know,im not an expert...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You have made a good point but I'm saying mistakes can be made. They do act like spot lights of some kind to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

[quote[where are all my favorite debunkers why is it they never reply to threads....

Because there is nothing here to "debunk". Some things are so blatantly idiotic they aren't worth a sane person's time. And this is one of them.

maybe you need to waste less of your precious time worrying about those evil "debunkers" and instead try to understand why we can't be taken seriously. Here is a hint: it's not the "debunker's" fault we are a laughable joke. See this thread and many others for 100% proof of that statement.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join