It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonid Elenin doesn't exist and I have undeniable EVIDENCE that will settle this debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I got nine le when I type elenin backwards...

How do you get eleven?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Teaser..

..for this thread where lot of this BS was debunked before.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I have flagged this to read later....I hope I don't have to remove it....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

1) THE SEARCH FOR LEONID ELENIN

He does exist, he has a history, he's been interviewed, it's the same guy.

2) THE COVER UP

What mystery, what cover-up? The one orchestrated by nutcase conspiracy theorists? There is no mystery about this comet in the astronomical world.

You say why does he do an interview in Russia instead of the west and that all the hysteria is in teh west? This shows your narrow-minded view of the world. There has been much talk of this in many countries, including Russia. The Russian blogosphere has just as many idiot conspiracy theorists as the US.

Their is no cover-up, only efforts by NASA to put people's minds at ease, but of course they are only doing that to spread disinfo. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, right?

The rest of your post is just utter nonsense. You're just spouting the same crap that everyone else is over the meaning of a name and other stuff.

Q: Do you believe Comet Elenin is an Extinction Level Event?
A; I don't know and frankly, I don't want to know. Some information is best not known. I don't want to worry myself with panic for the next few months or years if Elenin is a Massive planet to decimate the Earth. I just hope NASA and the government know what they are doing.

Hey, look at me, I'll spread fear and disinfo but I have no agenda. LOL.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

How do you get eleven?

You have to break up the words and add letters, heh. But doesn't ELENIN mean Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near? Damn I wish these Elenin doomtards could agree on something so simple.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hello CasiusIgnorance,

I readt your article with great curiosity, and I don't exactly know what to believe. There's so few information about this guy that all this story is very suspicious.
However, did you look for information in Russian about him? His name is written Леонид Еленин and is pronounced Leonid Yelenin.

For example, vkontakte is the russian facebook, almost all russians are on this community website: here is his profile vkontakte.ru... but as you will see, the account is dated may 15, 2011 (if i believe the date image and first wall post were uploaded). It's very strange indeed, why a profile so late? why not before? But on this page, you will also find education and personal info, that maybe could lead you to look for information on other websites?

Moreover, if you look for the first name leonid in vkontakte, you will find millions of results in Google (search for: Леонид site:vkontakte.ru), therefore one argument that tells Leonid is not common russian name, is not right. About his family name, Еленин (Elenin or Yelenin), there are 889 results on vkontakte website, much rarer, but still very used.

hope it helps, best regards.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

I got

Elenin
Looks
Extremely
Normal.
Isn't
Nubiru

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

ELE NIN -

They couldn't use the numbers 9 11 in the official comet designation of C/2010X1 because it's sequential (although they got the 11 in there X1). So they got it in the name - ELENIN.

Numerology is symbolic to them. And it must be used publically before an event occurs.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Numerology is symbolic to them. And it must be used publically before an event occurs.

Don't you mean numerology is symbolic to you? And who made the rule that it must be used publicly before an event occurs? Can you provide one single example of numerology actually predicting something before it occurs? Who predicted the WTC attack in 1999 using numerology? Anyone?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Youtube "Bob Dean Nasa Lies" and you will have your answer.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Who is them?

TPTB?

That's just another way of saying "I don't actually know"

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Comet Elenin is simply to Elect Omen In

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Don't you mean numerology is symbolic to you? And who made the rule that it must be used publicly before an event occurs? Can you provide one single example of numerology actually predicting something before it occurs? Who predicted the WTC attack in 1999 using numerology? Anyone?

Yea, all of a sudden Nine and Eleven are sacred to "them". So sacred they have to shave off letters.

Nutcases all over the net have "found" numerology and are converting letters to numbers, adding, subcontracting, turning into dates and times to the point that every event is connected to every event in some absurd way.

How many times do I have to read a thread with "PROOF" and "EVIDENCE" which contain idiotic opinions, links to questionable sources and YouTube videos?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Good effort at least, and here is a bunch of info from all angles, scientific and theoretical for the mix.
Food for thought...
www.sott.net...

incredible article

best quote

The waxing obsession with Nibiru, which conspiracy theorists say is a planet swinging in from the outskirts of our solar system that is going to crash into Earth and wipe out humanity in 2012 - or, in some opinions, 2011 - shows that an astonishing number of people "are watching YouTube videos and visiting slick websites with nothing in their skeptical toolkit," in the words of David Morrison, a planetary astronomer at NASA Ames Research Center and senior scientist at the NASA Astrobiology Institute

emphasis mine

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Logman

I got

Elenin
Looks
Extremely
Normal.
Isn't
Nubiru

Star for you.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I'm guessing the original poster doesn't have a tertiary education as they didn't bother searching Google Scholar. There are many papers/articles/journal entries with him as author/contributor.

scholar.google.com.au...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
By January 2012, it will be......

Eventually
Lost
Enthusiasm
Nothing
Interesting
Noted

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

How do you get eleven?

Elenin -> Ele(ven) nin(e) -> 11/9

But if you look at the full name of the comet...

C/2010 X1 Elenin

Disgard the C/2010, as that is just the 'official year of discovery'.

X1 = 11
Ele = Ele(ven) = 11
nin = nin(e) = 9

So we have a date , 11/11/9

The elenin situation has 'coincidences' with the movie Deep Impact, which has been discussed elsewhere on these forums.

What is the movie Deep Impact about?

What is the significance of the date 11/11/9?

Hint: The date 11/11/9 follows the international standard date format
edit on 18-7-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Except it's not numerology. It's visual symbolism.

st.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join