It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonid Elenin doesn't exist and I have undeniable EVIDENCE that will settle this debate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hello all, this thread should be the thread to explain all the mysteries behind Comet Elenin and its discoverer, Leonid Elenin. It took me a while to write and research all this stuff, but I had to get it done in an orderly manner as information about this matter is unevenly spread around.

Believe me, at first even I was sceptic about all this hysteria surrounding Elenin that I always debunked it. But after trying to search for its discoverer, Leonid Elenin, I'm afraid to say that this person doesn't exist and is indeed being played by an actor.

1) THE SEARCH FOR LEONID ELENIN

This is the mysterious Leonid Elenin iasc.hsutx.edu...
but check out the recent discoveries - theres no mention of his discovery of Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1).

I tried to search him on the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (the place where he works) as normally anyone who makes an effort to have comets named after them and discover 10 variable stars, they should naturally be up somewhere on the university website - pretty much every university does this. I didn't find any mention of Leonid Elenin whatsoever anywhere on the university website. You can check for your selves here: www.keldysh.ru...

I then tried to look him up on the International Astronomical Search Collaboration (IASC) which keeps records of every discovery made by an astronomer. Again, I found no record of Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1) or its discoverer, Leonid Elenin. iasc.scibuff.com...

I tried to search for Leonid Elenin on the International Scientific Optical Network observatory website (the place where apparently discovered Elenin C/2010 X1) and found a recent article in defence that Comet Elenin is not a threat and boy take a look what it says:

spaceobs.org...

“Countdown to 500 comets. Comet Elenin”. By Alan Hale
July 15th 2011

This has, undoubtedly, been one of the most eagerly-awaited comets in recent years. It was discovered back on December 10, 2010 by Leonid Elenin, an astronomer in Lyubertsy, Russia (affiliated with the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics in Moscow), who is an accomplished observer of comets and who has in fact made several recoveries of expected periodic comets within the fairly recent past; this is his first comet discovery.

For a man who is supposedly an accomplished observer of comets, why can't I find this guy? He's not mentioned anywhere on his university website annd he's not mentioned on the IASC website.

The only time he has actually shown himself to the world is on RT news, but then again - he looks nothing like the image on this website iasc.hsutx.edu...

2) THE COVER UP

What is going on? Why is there so much mystery surrounding the man Leonid Elenin?
Several Mainstream newspapers and even NASA have debunked the hysteria around Comet Elenin. Why on Earth would he do some random, insignificant interview in Russia when most of the Comet Elenin hysteria is here in the West?!

In order to make Leonid Elenin a real person, they had to make a cover up article to show that he existed. I did find one, released on 8th November www.space.com...

Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin, of Moscow, used the remotely operated ISON-NM telescope in New Mexico to observe the new Comet Ikeya-Murakami over the weekend.

But boy oh boy, did the people behind the cover up make serious mistakes. When searching for the Ikeya-Murakami (C/2010 V1) comet, once again Leonid Elenin is not mentioned or even credited and this is from the NASA website!
www.nasa.gov...

Hence, from all this evidence, I can safely conclude that the person called Leonid Elenin does not exist in reality and is just played by an actor. But why? Why must anyone create a fake identity to deceive the mass public about a mere harmless Comet called Elenin (C/2010 X1)

3) THE NEMESIS THEORY - THE SEARCH FOR the 2nd SUN

The most obvious theory about the cover up of planet destroyer Comet Elenin, is the name of the discoverer himself.
Leonid Elenin is hardly a Russian name - check any book/website about Common and Uncommon Russian names and nowhere will you find a name like that. The only comparison of names and nationality I can make is with the famous scientist Leonhard Euler - and that guy was Swiss!

So what happens if we separate key words from the name Leonid Elenin?
We get LEO, ELE and NIN

I'm pretty sure by now you already know, from various threads and forums that:

LEO refers to the constellation of Leo.
ELE refers to Extinction Level Event
NIN refers to the Ninth planet of our solar system (excluding Pluto)

Some might say this is clearly a coincidence but whats so special about NIN?

It has been long theorised by the Nemesis Theory (a currently legit Astronomical research topic) that there must be a twin companion of the Sun due to the statistical periodicity of mass extincition events here on Earth to be spaced roughly 26 Million years apart.

en.wikipedia.org...(hypothetical_star)#Claimed_periodicity_of_mass_extinctions

The last major extinction event was about 5 million years ago, so Muller posits that Nemesis is likely 1.0 to 1.5 light-years (63,000–95,000 AU) away at present, and even has ideas of what area of the sky it might be in (supported by Yarris, 1987), near Hydra, based on a hypothetical orbit derived from original apogees of a number of atypical long-period comets that describe an orbital arc meeting the specifications of Muller's hypothesis.

This is hardly a conspiracy theory because planets have been found in unusual orbits which MUST require the Sun to have a twin companion. A perfect example of this is the trans-Neptunian planet 90377 Sedna.

en.wikipedia.org...(hypothetical_star)#Other_possible_evidence:_questions_about_orbital_path_of_Sedna

The extremely distant planetoid Sedna has an extra-long and unusual elliptical orbit around the Sun, well beyond Pluto, ranging between 76 and 975 AU. Sedna’s orbit is estimated to last between 10.5 and 12 thousand years. Its discoverer, Mike Brown of Caltech, noted in a Discover magazine article that Sedna’s location doesn’t make sense: "Sedna shouldn't be there," said Brown. "There's no way to put Sedna where it is. It never comes close enough to be affected by the Sun, but it never goes far enough away from the Sun to be affected by other stars." Brown postulates that perhaps a massive unseen object is responsible for Sedna’s mystifying orbit, its gravitational influence keeping Sedna fixed in that far-distant portion of space.

Heres an article from The Independent for the search of a planet bigger than Jupiter and in our Solar System. The Nibiru theory suddenly doesn't seem so far fetched now does it?

www.independent.co.uk...

If you grew up thinking there were nine planets and were shocked when Pluto was demoted five years ago, get ready for another surprise. There may be nine after all, and Jupiter may not be the largest.

The hunt is on for a gas giant up to four times the mass of Jupiter thought to be lurking in the outer Oort Cloud, the most remote region of the solar system. The orbit of Tyche (pronounced ty-kee), would be 15,000 times farther from the Sun than the Earth's, and 375 times farther than Pluto's, which is why it hasn't been seen so far.

But scientists now believe the proof of its existence has already been gathered by a Nasa space telescope, Wise, and is just waiting to be analysed.

wise.ssl.berkeley.edu...

If you're interested, here are the results from the NASA WISE Project:

en.wikipedia.org...

Result

By May 27, 2010, WISE discovered 12,141 previously unknown asteroids, of which 64 were considered near-Earth, and 11 new comets. This grew to 113 near-Earth asteroids and 16 comets by August 26, 2010. Two unambiguous brown dwarfs have been detected, although their distances are unknown, as well as some brown dwarf candidates.

As you can see from all this evidence I have gathered, there is a ninth planet in our solar system (excluding Pluto) and "NIN" is blatantly NOT a coincidence.

Another theory about Comet Elenin's significance is that it's orbit is apparently depicted in a 10 frank Swiss Bank Note. The immediate conclusion is that it is simply a depiction of how Leonhard Euler drew the orbit of a Halley's Comet. I'm not jumping to any conclusions but you can see and decide for yourself:

So we got, LEO, ELE and NIN. But the question still is, why???

4) THE LOST BOOK OF NOSTRADAMUS

You either love him, or hate him. Believers worship him as a prophet and sceptics debunk his every idea. Why am I bringing Nostradamus into the picture? Its not because I believe in prophecies and hocus pocus, its just that there is this image in his Lost Book which I think is too good to be true.
Here it is:

What does it mean?

The video starting from 2:30 explains quiet well how the image is significant.

And guess what - Elenin can be spotted somewhere around the Leo Constellation in the sky.
What are the chances that Comet Elenin on a Direct path to Earth from the Constellation Leo "could" impact and become an Extinction Level Event?

LEO, ELE, NIN

CONCLUSIONS

By now, all the facts are clear:

1) The ninth planet in the solar system is far larger than Jupiter
2) The Sun must have a twin companion
3) Final Results from the WISE projects should be revealed by March 2012.
4) Leonid Elenin is a fake

So there you have it. You may not believe in the conspiracies surrounding Comet Elenin and even I may not believe in them - but what I do believe with all the evidence I have gathered, is that Leonid Elenin simply doesn't exist.
The rest? Who knows! I guess we'll just have to wait and see

ANSWERS TO CRITICS:

Q: Why would an amateur astronomer have to be mentioned on news articles about the discovery of an ordinary comet?
A: Tell me, why has there been extensive research done on Comet Elenin about its orbit, speed, location etc.? Why was he mentioned in Space.com about the discovery of another "ordinary" comet? www.space.com...

Q: He has his own blog spaceobs.org...
A: Impersonation is child's play.

Q: Do you believe Comet Elenin is an Extinction Level Event?
A; I don't know and frankly, I don't want to know. Some information is best not known. I don't want to worry myself with panic for the next few months or years if Elenin is a Massive planet to decimate the Earth. I just hope NASA and the government know what they are doing.
edit on 17-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
- The fact that YOU didn't find much info about him is inconclusive at best
- Guy in the pic looks like the guy in the video
- He used a telescope to look at a comet, why would he be mentioned for that?

Thoroughly unconvinced.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Clearly you have skipped most of what I wrote and obviously failed to notice this website:
iasc.scibuff.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin, of Moscow, used the remotely operated ISON-NM telescope in New Mexico to observe the new Comet Ikeya-Murakami over the weekend. But boy oh boy, did the people behind the cover up make serious mistakes. When searching for the Ikeya-Murakami (C/2010 V1) comet, once again Leonid Elenin is not mentioned or even credited and this is from the NASA website!

Why would he be credited for viewing a comet? Elenin should get no credit, no cover up.
I think this has been beaten to death already.
edit on 7/17/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well he does show up here as an employee:

iasc.hsutx.edu...

Mr. Elenin is an amateur astronomer from Lubertsy City, Russia, located near Moscow. With a passion for astronomy since childhood, he studies minor objects in the Solar System and variable stars. He has discovered more than 10 variable stars and numerous asteroids. He works at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russian Academy of Sciences).

I'm sure there must be more information, but that was a quick search.. I think he exists I just don't think people want to believe it.. conspiracy is too much fun, why spoil it with truth?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

You can't prove a negative ? So they say. I don't know what else is going on as far as the comet goes. But I have felt this much to be the truth as you claim right here in this thread, Since Putermans thread. I absolutely don't believe he is real. The rest who knows. The only thing I know for sure is members like Phage and DJ and
Xcalibur swat the theorys like flies convincingly. So they help guide us towards the truth. Why he's a fake I'm afraid won't be known. Excellent work on this thread .

SnF

edit on 17-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Good effort at least, and here is a bunch of info from all angles, scientific and theoretical for the mix.
Food for thought...
www.sott.net...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I tried to search for Leonid Elenin on the International Scientific Optical Network observatory website
spaceobs.org...
For a man who is supposedly an accomplished observer of comets, why can't I find this guy?

You did find him. You just didnt realise it.
SpaceObs is his website.
In fact he almost treats it like a blog, with an entry every few days or so, continuously.
Go have another look.
spaceobs

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What does NID in Leonid's name. Has to have some meaning if it's made up.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
SpaceObs is his website.
In fact he almost treats it like a blog, with an entry every few days or so, continuously.
Go have another look.
spaceobs

True, a whois lookup on spaceobs.org in fact shows he owns it .. ( this is publically accessible information )

Registrant ID:a85c8afdc757030a
Registrant Name:Leonid Elenin
Registrant Organization:spaceobs.org
Registrant Street1:none
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Lyubertsy
Registrant State/Province:OUTSIDE US & CANADA
Registrant Postal Code:none
Registrant Country:RU
Registrant Phone:+7.9067835828
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+7.9067835828
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]

edit on 17-7-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
OP I think you've done a good job getting this research together. Something else for your consideration, it has been argued that the NIN part of the name symbolizes the ninth extinction event that the Earth will go through.

For those debunkers among you, I would argue that the undeniable "proof" is impossible to find as a consequence of the recent confidentiality placed over near earth objects. The best truth seekers can find at this point is the kind of conjecture the OP has put forward, and possible leaks from "insiders".

Either way, your lot are never likely to be satisfied until you can see it for yourselves. I empathize, but do you really think the government would let a secret this big be known? No. But we do know that there are lots of D.U.M.B.S., several massive seed vaults, and legalized secrecy that should cause even the most skeptical of thinkers to raise an eyebrow or two.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Well, you won't hear anything about it after the year ends for a bright side point of view. It'll be gone.

link   

He is real! They just gave him a ticker tape parade in Moscow. Putin was there, I was there, and you were there. Don't you remember?

He may get the Nobel Prize. But I could beat him out with "How to overclock your swamp cooler".
Maybe you will win this year.

link   
Thanks OP, a lot of information to take in and see where it fits with my own beliefs.
I must say, the supposed Nostradamus book as highlighted in the one video made my jaw drop. I will be doing more recent on that one pronto. It alone, if valid, brings together my feeling on the whole subject.
Well done.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

actually the name leonid is after the leonid meteor showers which will peak nov 17th.
edit on 17-7-2011 by AllUrChips because: spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
What does NID in Leonid's name. Has to have some meaning if it's made up.

I'm more concerned with the first 3 letters LEOnid ELEnin that's Low Earth Orbit Extintion Level Event. That suggests to me the comet will hit the space station and thus destroy the earth......

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I tried to search for Leonid Elenin on the International Scientific Optical Network observatory website
spaceobs.org...
For a man who is supposedly an accomplished observer of comets, why can't I find this guy?

SpaceObs is his website.
Go have another look.
spaceobs

Well my kid created a fake facebook account for a school assignment, he was a character from a Shakespeare play, so just because there is a blog out there that claims to be Leonid Elenin, does not mean it's really him.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I am half way ashamed to admit that I have been semi obsessed with Nibiru for quite a while now and the whole tie in to the Comet Elenin thing just rings true to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A day without a Nibiru or Elenin thread is like a day without sunshine. Elenin is now between the sun and Saturn. If Elenin was anything there would be some effect on Saturn don't you suppose? Wait, scratch that. (giant storm on Saturn)

Or it would have some effect on the sun. There would be a heat surge on earth. Wait a minute scratch that, too.

It is coming close to Stereo B. Time for some pictures.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I haven't read past this name in your post.
Leonhard Eulern

Ok, I added the n, yes. Actually my brain did (LoL) and found an interesting resonance with the phonetic pronunciation of Leonid Elenin. Oops my mistake. But when I googled the guy, I found a pretty interesting coincidence:

His work in astronomy was recognized by a number of Paris Academy Prizes over the course of his career. His accomplishments include determining with great accuracy the orbits of comets and other celestial bodies, understanding the nature of comets, and calculating the parallax of the sun.

link

Just found it interesting. I mean, he could have been famous for beet-farming or yodeling, but nooo... he was a Comet man. (among other things, of course.)

So did they high-jack his name? Did somebody let the cat out of the bag and they had to tweak the facts to make it seem a new, hey looky there, discovery.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join