It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are coming...for me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hi ATS

A couple of hours ago something weird happened.
I was alone in the store where i work,reading ATS,when all of a sudden i notice an old gypsy,looking at me through the door.The woman was in the late 70s.She was staring at me and she had a look on her face like she was seeing a ghost.
My first thought was that she will come in to ask for money(we get a lot of that around here),but instead she opened the door and she told me:

"You have enemies.Your soul is bright,but they are coming for you.Watch their eyes.They are as black as their souls"

I asked her "who is they?" Her answer was "They hate you because you know something that you shouldn't" and then she left.I ran behind her and i called her to come back to explain what she meant,but she only told me "be careful" and she left.

One of the first things i thought was that one of my friends is playing a prank on me.I called a couple of my closest friends,but they seem to have no idea.

I usually don't buy into this stuff,but the woman looked scared.I know it's propably BS,but i had to share and hear some opinions.Since that happened it's the only thing that's on my mind and i'm really jumpy.

BTW i have no idea what i know,that i shouldn't.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hiya mate,

I just read you post and had to reply lol

About 15 or 16 years ago my brother was walking home from school (he was about 15 at the time) and he had a similar experience.

An old woman stopped him in the street and gave him 3 stones (they were like marble if I remember correctly, silvery white)

She started rambaling in some language he didnt understand, then spoke in perfect english. She said that there are Gnomes and Faries all around us, but we cant see them because we drink too much coffee!?! She then proceeded to waddle off down the street.

He came home and was white as a ghost. Back in those days before i was awake to whats going on in the world i made some fun of him, i told him it was just some crazy woman.

Infact untill this day i thought that, but after your post it got me thinking, it just reminded me of what happend to him.

Ok so probably not the same thing but still thanks for sharing man

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

A few similarities. I hadn't listened to this song for awhile.
I had to listen after reading this OP.

[color=CFECEC]Look up, look out, look in and see
I do believe there's somebody eyeballin' me

[color=CFECEC]If I move to the left, do you move to the right?
No matter where I jump I'm still locked in their sights

[color=CFECEC]The lights in the sky keep calling my name...
They're calling my name. I think they're coming for me

The lights in the sky keep calling my name...
They're calling my name. I think they're coming for me

Calling my name...
Calling my name...
They're calling my name...
Calling my name...
They're coming for me

THE LES CLAYPOOL FROG BRIGADE
Album: Purple Onion
Song: 'Lights in the Sky'

edit on 7/15/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Sorry, i am gonna have to keep a closer eye on my gran. She has a habit of spooking people out

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I suspect you will get a visit from someone in the next few weeks t your store who will suddenly say "I feel you have had a hex put on you... yes... yes I feel it strong.... for £xxxx I can remove this hex and you will be safe!"

Just saying as that is what happened to me in Spain a while back.. A couple of Gypsy types had a goat dancing on an upturned baked bean type tin.... I stopped and basically told them what I thought of them and their 'entertainment'...

The older guy started pointing at me and rambling some rubbish (not in Spanish) and I walked off.

A few minutes later a young boy ran up to me... about 18 years old... and said "I saw the Gypsy put a terrible hex on you, I can remove it for a few pesetas and the terrible thing wont happen to you"

I took his hand and said "Go tell your Grandad I also do hexes and have sent it back to him double strength... now bu*gger off and get that goat of the tin!"

He was a bit shocked... clearly tourists usually handed over fear money for a 'cure'.

And no I do not do hexes!! lol

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It certainly bodes well to drink lots of coffee!

I think this is more in lines with appreciation for life! To know you have a fairy godmother looking in on you is sweet and I would trust yourself in that you are safe knowing she is out there!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
she is just trying to scare you... dont believe everything you hear or see

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
My only worry for you is the phenomena of the black eyed children coming to your shop. if you truly know something i would have preperations if you know what i mean

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Nice song and very weird.I'll check out the whole album

Originally posted by 2012king
Sorry, i am gonna have to keep a closer eye on my gran. She has a habit of spooking people out

reply to post by yzzyUK

If that's the case they are in for a big surprise.I didn't think about it.
Thanks

Originally posted by Greensage
It certainly bodes well to drink lots of coffee!

I think this is more in lines with appreciation for life! To know you have a fairy godmother looking in on you is sweet and I would trust yourself in that you are safe knowing she is out there!

Don't get me wrong,i don't believe she was fairy godmother or anything like that.She was a bit spooky and what she said made me a little paranoid.Tin Foil hat is off now
and as time is passing i think how stupid of me to even worry about it.

Thank you all.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Sound like you are in for a visit from the BEK. Don't let them in!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If trouble does infact occur....I can help for a nominal fee...say $10 bucks

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well I do know the lady who said the coffee thing was actually telling some sort of truth.

I took reiki lessons a couple of years back, and I remember talking about seing creatures made of light all around us with my teacher, she mentioned that she sees them when she's meditating so in order to stop seing them, and ground herself, she drank lots and lots of espresso. 0.o
edit on 15-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Sound like you are in for a visit from the BEK. Don't let them in!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If trouble does infact occur....I can help for a nominal fee...say $10 bucks

I had a brief encounter a couple of years ago with a person with black eyes.Apart from the first shock,nothing really happened.
Now that i'm all cool i say "let them come"....I'll have my camera ready to take some pics

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It's because you listen to hypocrisy. That band is so awesome that it makes you of alien origin and you look like an extra-terrestrial being.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
When I first read about the "eyes as black as their souls" I thought of the grays for some reason.

Keep an eye out if you'll excuse the pun just in case she has creepy friends next time.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
One of my ex girlfriends had an experience like this when i was with her.....similar experience i should say.

My Ex's parents both died when she was 16....her mum of a heart attack, and 2 weeks later her dad of cancer.

My ex worked in a clothes shop....one day an old gipsy lady walked in off the street and approached my ex.

She walked straight up to my ex and said some things NO ONE would have ever known...she told my ex some things which she would not share with me. She was clearly concerned about what the lady had said.

The old lady knew her mums name, she knew she loved her slippers, she knew my ex;s name......they had never met.

To this day im not sure what the woman said to her....my ex changed somewhat after that event.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
My only worry for you is the phenomena of the black eyed children coming to your shop. if you truly know something i would have preperations if you know what i mean
Hmmm dont the black eyed kids have to be asked to come inside a building or is that generaly places you live? IF they exist i mean.

Anyway IF it is black eyed kids that will turn up wouldnt they have to be asked to come into the shop by the OP? then again he/she would have to go outside after finishing his/her shift

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
One of my ex girlfriends had an experience like this when i was with her.....similar experience i should say.

My Ex's parents both died when she was 16....her mum of a heart attack, and 2 weeks later her dad of cancer.

My ex worked in a clothes shop....one day an old gipsy lady walked in off the street and approached my ex.

She walked straight up to my ex and said some things NO ONE would have ever known...she told my ex some things which she would not share with me. She was clearly concerned about what the lady had said.

The old lady knew her mums name, she knew she loved her slippers, she knew my ex;s name......they had never met.

To this day im not sure what the woman said to her....my ex changed somewhat after that event.
This happend to my mom in the street a gypsy woman told her she had alot of bad luck coming her way and something about a curse and THEN sold her a lucky charm so they know how to do buisness lol...my mom still keeps the charm in her purse just incase its gold and shaped kinda like a jellybear mixed with a mummy id get a closer look but she wont let me touch it lol

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Fascinating read. Although, I wouldn't worry about Gypsies so much. All they ever really try to do is strong-arm people out of money. Still always fun when something unexplainable and strange happens.

I have a thread detailing my encounter with a Gypsy psychic. I'll give you a hint--it ended with me getting bilked out of some major cash.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

sounds awesome i see those dark eye people from time to time. Kind of interesting people wish they'd take me away soon

top topics

join