It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Could Unleash "Literally Explosive" Material on Bohemian Grove

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

That's a great post. I never thought of it that way, but it makes perfect sense.

I guess the mistake is to think that these groups like Bohemian Grove, Builderberg, etc. somehow drive things or have a motive force of their own. They don't. The whole is not greater than the sum of its parts in this case.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mariuss
reply to post by Section31

thats the stupidest thing i heard in months

Do you not belong to a club?

Where do you go to relax? Where do you go to get away from the family?

Do you go camping with friends?

Some clubs are more exclusive than others.

Hypothetically...
If I wanted to make a plan for world domination, with other individuals of influence, I would draw it up on a Dunkin Donuts napkin while drinking coffee. Since the majority of these rich people are unknown, they do not need to hide within the boundaries of a forest. They can do so in a small town coffee shop.

Too many people know you in a 100 block radius? No problem. Get an average looking car, fill it with your friends, and drive to a doughnut shop in the next town over.

United States is a very-very big place. Even though I know Rupert Murdoch by reputation and pictures, I would not recognize him while standing next to him. Its that simple.
edit on 7/13/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Anonymous is a Pony Show. They are ancillary staff for Eugenicist and they don't bear good fruit as evident to this day. They are the number one group attempting to hijack and swallow the entire truth movement with every fruitless tease fest that qualifies their name to be in the media to skull pound an iconic image of a false truth movement into the short attention spans of the Believe-Anything-You-See-On-TV Zombies- some of whom have never heard of such a movement until Anonymous came around, similiar to those who've never heard of Illuminati until that BloodMooney backed Glenn Beck Imposter came ont the scene to introduce it to them.

Anonymous and Glenn Beck are tools and weak flimsy attempts that those with discernment can see through.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
you said private lives of innocent people
so they are innocent now?
doesnt get more guilty than that

i admire your patience though

these people are clearly out of their minds with these traditions, or they are throwing a show to delude others

anonymous is a fake truth movement that collects idiots, i tried feeding them some info and most of them didnt know anything about 911, israel and others
edit on 13-7-2011 by mariuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I seriously hate announcements like this. I really wish these people would stop stating they have stuff to release, and just release it. Stop wasting everyone's time by announcing that you have it.

Obviously by holding it back after the announcement, you show the whole world that you're more interested in creating hype for your own personal gain instead of actually having a genuine desire to change the world.

I'm sure everyone on this board would just post the information and be done with it. I know I would...

Also... coming from anything associated with Alex Jones, it loses all credibility in my eyes.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

these people are clearly out of their minds with these traditions, or they are throwing a show to delude others

Lol... Wow!

I have been apart of some crazy initiations, and I have also partaken in some strange traditional ceremonies. Even though you may think certain 'traditions' are foolish, the acts themselves have personal and symbolic meaning.

Question: Do you belong to a religious organization? How do you think outsiders view your ceremonies and traditions?

When it comes to escaping into the wilderness, the general idea is to reconnect with your natural instincts. You strip away the nuances of the material world, so you can relax within a peaceful environment. Men and women have been doing this for centuries. Bohemian Grove just so happens to have become famous. Since famous people have joined the club, people are taking notice at the influx of wealth it attracts.

Bohemian Grove is not a big deal.

====

Second, these people are innocent until proven otherwise. Unless you have 'concrete evidence' to the contrary, I am going to assume that Anonymous is invading the lives of innocent people.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Lol... Wow!

I have been apart of some crazy initiations, and I have also partaken in some strange traditional ceremonies. Even though you may think certain 'traditions' are foolish, the acts themselves have personal and symbolic meaning.

Question: Do you belong to a religious organization? How do you think outsiders view your ceremonies and traditions?

When it comes to escaping into the wilderness, the general idea is to reconnect with your natural instincts. You strip away the nuances of the material world, so you can relax within a peaceful environment. Men and women have been doing this for centuries. Bohemian Grove just so happens to have become famous. Since famous people have joined the club, people are taking notice at the influx of wealth it attracts.

LOL yeah it's just a harmless and innocuous mock human sacrifice to a Babalonian Demon.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

1. i advice you to stick to the simplest explanation of all facts and its not that those people are innocent
2. fack religion, it has done more harm than anything in history, even jews,( i hope there is atleast 1 atheist among the admins lol)
3. again you are inserting info that has no connection with the weird traditions, yes the place i feel best is nature so what?
those people are insane its time to acknowledge that
edit on 13-7-2011 by mariuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
LOL yeah it's just a harmless and innocuous mock human sacrifice to a Babalonian Demon.

...and, the Catholic Church reenacts the sacrificing of a human being each week.

Who cares.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Those people are insane its time to acknowledge that.

That is a matter of personal opinion.

1. i advice you to stick to the simplest explanation of all facts and its not that those people are innocent

You have no facts. All you have is third hand reports from those who visited Bohemian Grove.

My conclusions are based upon the simplest explanations. You guys and gals are making the story behind Bohemian Grove complex.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hey are they at the bohemian grove now? any updates? Why didn't ATS ever do something like ANON and the bohemian grove? Active protests, Is ATS content with slave members?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 11165

No sir, I believe you are misunderstanding my point.
I agree with most here that this will probably lead to EARTH SHATTERING HEADLINES such as 'Drunken Foreign Minister vomits on state senator' Big Wow! and clearly deserving of room on page 26 of any newspaper. Wikileaks has been a major disappointment since day 1 and I don't really expect them to change now.
My point was that as unlikely as it seems the potential for a real story does exist.
If someone managed to get a camera much closer than the garbage shown so far and provides pics showing the dummy being burned at their ceremony was actually a bound and gagged 16-year-old child I don't think that story would end up on the same page as the comics or obituaries.
I also think the odds of them producing such a story are the same as the odds of my winning the mega millions lottery three times in a row but I still will not pretend that there is zero chance of anything interesting being produced.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is what has happened

1. A user that runs a youtube chan whom is Anonymous "anyone can be Anonymous" made a video in part of the fb page

2. Alex Jones makes an announcement and claim that Anonymous has groundbreaking material

3. A FaceBook page has arranged a protest, several Anonymous Protesters are protesting at the entrance

4. No official announcement by Anonymous web sites or a cable leak as of yet

I support the protest as I am a protester not a hacker, i encourage legions hacking and leaks in the past. However the protest and the alleged claims by AJ are two entirely different things imo. Now no word from Anon twitter, or anything of an official statement in regards to ground breaking material. From my honest opinion AJ is probably creating hype and riding the coat tails of the Anonymous protest at BG. However i could be wrong and anything is possible as we are currently at war with the system.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
All this talk about what Anon already has, Anon has made no such claim, Alex Jones' media machine stated that.

Anonymous sitting on the information? Questions as to why they haven't released anything.

People please, if you are to comment on a subject, at least do cursory research, The Summer Encampment of The 138th Bohemian Grove will go from July 13th through July 31st, covering the summer solstice, as it always does.

Anonymous' involvement is to protest the meeting which stands in opposition to basic ideals of freedom of information, for it is a core belief that discussions on plans that influence global events should not be left to be decided in secret.

If the Elite just want to get wasted and perform odd sexual acts on each other while worshiping moss covered representations of Minerva or more likely Mammon, then fine, it is the fact that they are deciding and discussing world affecting events away from the public's oversight which is an issue.

Our fates should not be a topic discussed during a 2 week drunken stag party while exploitable blackmail is being obtained in order to hold over any guest's head down the road to make them "tow the line" and further certain elitist agendas.

Although the establishment media routinely claims the event is little more than a holiday camp, in 1942 it was the setting for the birthplace of the Manhattan Project, which led to the creation of the atomic bomb, a story often retold by Grove members who are proud of the fact that the most important scientific development of the 20th century was conceived there.
Source

reply to post by mariuss

1.Anon- they grouped with lulzsec and we know what sec is for its for staging false flags
2.Anon- they supported wikileaks which is gov so they are in the same boat
3.Most of the people there dont even know anything about 911 so leave em alone

english is not my first language so try listening to something on youtube

1. LulzSec was once part of the Anonymous collective and they have rejoined with the collective. Sec = Security, not staging of False Flag events.
2. Anonymous supports freedom of information, WikiLeaks supports the same ideal.
3. How do you know what most people there believe? Where is there? In fact 9/11 is a topic and the overall consensus does not agree with the official story, for it is wrong and flawed.

You should not rely on YouTube as a source of information exclusively, there are videos of people that believe a small ball of ice is in fact a large gravitational anamoly based on alignments in 2 dimensional space while never taking in to account that the comet is below the elliptical plane in 3 dimensional space and therefore NOT aligning with anything.

EXACTLY

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by twitchy

...and, the Catholic Church reenacts the sacrificing of a human being each week.

Who cares.

Actually, Drinking the Blood and Eating the Body of Christ is more to do with a symbolic consumption of entheogens (www.abovetopsecret.com...). Jesus came along and tried to tell people eating folks' livers and being an elitist scumbag wasn't nessescary to attain enlightenment and they nailed him up for it. I'm sorry, but burning small children in effigy to a Babalonian Demon god circa 2011 is a little different.
I don't know what to think about the whole Anonymous thing, but anything that gets into the mainstream to let people know that our Globalist Leaders are into the occult and ritual mock sacrifice is a good thing. Would you still vote for these guys if you knew they burnt children in effigy to a 40' stone Owl God to absolve themselves of moral obligations?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by gncnew

Back to topic....I am ready to see some action. I have my popcorn ready and I am awaiting the Unleashing of Explosive revelation of the Grove.

Well imho Behemian Grove is nothing but a men and boys club, Nixon stated it was the most homosexual thing he had ever seen. Men running around in the woods naked playing grab ass. No different then the Masonics, as my father was one of prominence. It is a club, for men to feel a sense of brotherhood. In this case there is a ritualistic aspect to it with pyro and dramatics. Just like the boy scouts but grown up but rich and powerful. The skull and bones, ect. The thing with the grove is it is not the taboo rituals Anonymous is protesting but the elite that attend it. And yes there is some degree of conspiring that goes on, probably to a lesser degree then the Bilderberg meetings. It is these elite power brokers that Anonymous stands against. Also the story of how Alex just waltzed in to the grove years ago undetected is suspect. AJ likes to take a conspiracy and modify it to his own enterprise. Im sure he still has some Potassium Iodide tablets for sale double the price still if you get my drift.

Thanks for the support BTW

edit on 13-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I totally understand and I too am not for the Elite discussing Foreign Affairs or anything about this Country while partying it up with their buds doing God knows what.
I mean be queer for a night....whatever but don't be talking about real issues in regards to the Country while also chanting within the Cremation of Care. Just weird....and not "normal" as they have portrayed themselves to be. Not only that but the Federal Reserve needs to be shown for who and what they are as well. I am sooooooooo for showing their true colors because people in this Country have become so complacent. Even if slapped in the face with facts and visuals there will be some who still won't believe it.
I also agree with others ...instead of saying what you are going to do...just do it. Put your mouth where your money is. Lets see some action.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

...but don't be talking about real issues in regards to the Country while also chanting within the Cremation of Care...

So, free speech is only okay within certain circumstances? Is that how you want it?

It is rather funny. While people fight to keep the internet protected under free speech, they also fight to prohibit people from talking freely within other circles.

Personally, I do not care where they talk about the real issues. As long as they are able to come up with solutions, people have a right to say whatever and wherever they want.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Over and Over and Over and OVER!@!

I'm so tired of all this "derp."

ANON CIA, ANON MOSSAD, ANON DDOS KIDS, ANON LULSEC, LULSEC CIA, ANON TIES WITH FBI

Derp Derp Derp is all i hear from you.

This is some guy saying Anonymous has info.

Is it so hard to understand? Every time i see these threads i make the same statement. Anonymous can be anybody. Thats what the glory is, also what the kick in the face of it is. I can easily make a video, wait about 20 minutes to upload it to youtube, then stick a tag on it saying "Anonymous official statement!" That is what the whole point is. What really matters is, who supports that idea. If people support the idea, they will follow, they will act. Someone needs to make a move first or none will, that is what the viewpoint is.

That being said, the CIA, Mossad, whoever, can say they are anonymous. That doesn't mean that every message is a CIA Front. Its easy to see. Obviously, if it goes against freedom of information, or some random crap like, "derrr lets take down iran" its not something "anonymous" will follow. It really doesn't matter at all, except people like you. Noone who understands what freedom of information is would be such a dumbass to believe anything someone throws out at them.

By believing anything you hear / read / see, is just giving into the manipulation of the global elite. Thats what the global elite wants. It wants you to be negative, to not trust anybody, to not know who is who, and to leave you a lone scared sheepie.

Yes there will be Global Elite fronts who will use Anonymous to try to put a damper on freedom. Its obivious, its easy manipulation for sheep. Tell them Anonymous is bad, and that copy write infringement is all bittorrent is, then people will say "oh yeah that's bad, lets censor the internet and not allow people to hide behind proxies so we can catch them." We all know this. That does not mean though that everything from Anonymous is CIA manipulation. Most of it is real, it has a real cause.

Sorry if you can't understand what i'm trying to say, but TL;DR version is:
The Global Elite will try to manipulate the people like always, but finger pointing and saying everything is the global elite is just #ing stupid.

Also a question to the OP, why do you think the "CIA" has any power? The CIA is just a scare tactic like Osama Bin laden, watch out the CIA Might get you!!! Ohhh aren't you scared? Big Boogeyman CIA. He's a Scary guy isn't he? CIA is just a 3 letter acronym to scare rebels to fight against the Global Elite, CIA are the US Government, the Canadian Government, the UK Government, The Federal Reserve, The Communist Party, The Democrats, the Republicans, Skull and Bones, Its all the same, its the same people at the top manipulating everything. Real Anons will act soon, its inevitable, the war isn't against the governments, so what if they shut down out internet? That will give us more reason to fight, it will make more people wake up, the battle against the Global elite Has Just Begun.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The same can be said for your statement that the are CIA. You know this how? Do you work for the CIA, and therefore can confirm your statement by empirical knowledge? Or is it just a hunch you have ehh? Maybe you are packing their jeans after they get up in the morning?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join