It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native Family Attacked by Skinheads: then the beaten and bleeding victim is the only one arrested!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I believe that this needs addressing. There are ways to catching these criminals, all it takes is an organized effort by setting up a decoy. It is not hard to lure this kind of trash out of hiding. Then drag those "skinheads" out into the desert where they belong! The desert is a lonely place that does not reveal its secrets easily!

I signed the petition, it is the least we all can do; Nevada will feel the sting of anger from across America!

These thugs will not stop, now they are empowered and they love it!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sounds to me like the Indian Nation needs to invade the united states of america in a commando raid and kill the skin heads that committed terrorists acts upon their citizen.

Maybe they can borrow a stealth copter.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Bloody shocking....and they won't allow me to sign the petition because I'm a foreigner in a foreign land, bastards.

But I thought this awsome video might cheer you up abit:

youtu.be...

enjoy!
edit on 11-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
And for a completely different version of the story...

the incident was a "mutual fight,"
and the three men drove off in a Mitsubishi, followed by the Bontas.
the Bontas followed them onto Truckee Lane
Bonta smashed a ratchet into her son's window, beat him with a golf club while he was still sitting in the car
the incident began between Bontas son-in-law and Janiszewski who "don't like each other,"
Bonta's stepdaughter hit her son in the head with a wrench ten times.
Johnny Bonta .... an arrest warrant from Pershing County
Dee Cassell said her family is not racist...her son Michael is married to an American Indian woman

RGJ.COM

edit on 11-7-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is, absolutely disgusting. I mean...you'd think these type of things wouldn't occur in our time and age, right? God...this just pisses me off. I'm native and maybe I am a little biased.

But, seriously...people need to grow up and not be like that. I sincerely hope people who do these things get what's coming to them.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s
The whole story sounds like BS. I guess Native American's need attention, too.

I find this highly offensive, small-minded and petty.

Sorry to go off topic, but this guys needs to wake up and grow up.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
he must of video taped the beating and the cop that "investigated" the crime.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Good time for a live-fire reenactment of Battle of haye's Pond, I think. beat these schmucks until they're white flour.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

How would this result in more funding....??

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

But we don't really know what's happening, right? The story does seem incredibly ones sided, that's not to say that it's without merit, just a little off...methinks.

I may draw some heat for this but...here goes...

I spent some time at a coffee house with local skinheads...and oddly enough the ones I know aren't like this at all. They are the hardest workers I've ever met and believe in a solid working class, they only discriminate against those that leach off the system and consider people who don't pull their end "trash". While they may lump certain groups together erroneously--they don't believe any one person is inferior by birth.

In fact, most of the hate I see is from people toward them--I've actually witnessed a late teen scream, red faced and frothy-mouthed, about how much he hates skinheads for being full of hate. It seemed...hypocritical.

Because they get a lot of flack for their appearance, they are ready to defend themselves (fight) any time they need to. But when not on the defensive, they are genuine caring individuals. Outgoing and eager to meet new people and explain to anyone (who isn't scared or angry at them) what they believe. It blew my mind.

The skinhead punks in this story stand for nothing and are the polar opposite of what I've experienced. I understand my experiences may not be typical.

Be well, my friends!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

Of course there are numerous varieties of skinheads, a sizable number of whom take active stands against racism; SHARP for instance.

This does not mean that racist, violent skinheads aren't out there. In fact there's still a good many of 'em.

By hte way, your friends? Do find out how they judge people to be "leeches" or "trash" without knowing hte personal history of an individual. It sounds pretty assumptive

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tharsis

But we don't really know what's happening, right? The story does seem incredibly ones sided, that's not to say that it's without merit, just a little off...methinks.

I may draw some heat for this but...here goes...

I spent some time at a coffee house with local skinheads...and oddly enough the ones I know aren't like this at all. They are the hardest workers I've ever met and believe in a solid working class, they only discriminate against those that leach off the system and consider people who don't pull their end "trash". While they may lump certain groups together erroneously--they don't believe any one person is inferior by birth.

In fact, most of the hate I see is from people toward them--I've actually witnessed a late teen scream, red faced and frothy-mouthed, about how much he hates skinheads for being full of hate. It seemed...hypocritical.

Because they get a lot of flack for their appearance, they are ready to defend themselves (fight) any time they need to. But when not on the defensive, they are genuine caring individuals. Outgoing and eager to meet new people and explain to anyone (who isn't scared or angry at them) what they believe. It blew my mind.

The skinhead punks in this story stand for nothing and are the polar opposite of what I've experienced. I understand my experiences may not be typical.

Be well, my friends!

Now i've heard everything! friendly Skinheads. Next you'll be telling me you know a couple of really pleasant nazi.
I hope the native americas go all Dexter on those punks
edit on 11-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

Hi,

I was pointing out Josh's total lack of empathy for others.

And I've known one or two skinheads that were good people and worked hard in their jobs too.

But this story does not surprise me after seeing what happened with the British Top Gear team in the U.S. and with my own experience in California in 1990. There are individuals and groups of people out there who willingly seek out minorities or single out individuals for the negative attention they wish to inflict on someone for the "giggles".

It's a sad world and will only get sadder over the next couple of years.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Are you trying to put me down? If so, it didn't work. I was just sharing my opinion. Am I "petty" and "small-minded?" I could think of a couple girls that would say so, but they are lonely, unemployed, and just down-right sad people. Also, I am awake, and I'm 19. Where's your facts? Are you trolling? And as for being offensive, how did you figure that one out?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

thats funny i thought your OP was a attempt at trolling...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by josh2009s

thats funny i thought your OP was a attempt at trolling...

Because I voiced my opinion about the main topic? Please explain.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Are you trying to put me down? If so, it didn't work. I was just sharing my opinion. Am I "petty" and "small-minded?" I could think of a couple girls that would say so, but they are lonely, unemployed, and just down-right sad people. Also, I am awake, and I'm 19. Where's your facts? Are you trolling? And as for being offensive, how did you figure that one out?

No Josh I wasn't. And that you think I may have is an indication of your youth... but it's okay you will get over that hurdle with the passing of years.

Native people's are people just like you and I, human beings, who deserve better than to be fobbed-off the way you did with such a flippant remark about "need attention too"... that's where the offensiveness was found.

I'm not saying you are a bad person Josh, just pointing out how important it is to have some empathy for others and what they live through.

To me pettiness can be found in thinking and speaking in a way to put down a whole race of people.. and that is compunded by youth in that there is not enough years of experience to gain a clearer perception in many cases.

Small-minded was another term I used to illustrate the blinded nature of your perception on this subject. But once again a few more years down the track and your own perceptions will change from what they are now as life provides you opportunity to grow further.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Things are getting really pathetic. This is a horrendous story all around. When will it ever end? I agree that if people are not going to arm themselves that maybe they should have a camera mounted in the car or something.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

DaddyBare

I am saddened to see this, although I am not surprised.

I live in Australia, and the European settlers here corrupted the Aboriginals, poisoned their males with alcohol, got them addicted, and raped their women.

Nowadays, Aboriginals are a very poor representation of what they once were. Even their own communities are tragically criminal. Sniffing petrol, raping children, physical abuse to children, women and men.

I once thought that they were less evolved than us, that is why they exhibit such poor behaviour. I now know that they were more pure than any of the European settlers, and therefore they had further to fall, and no idea how to regain their purity.

They are treated much the same, not necessarily in the cities, because we are so multicultural this type of behaviour from police isn't accepted, but out in the country where it is not seen, it is bad.

I don't see a way of changing it. This is what saddens me the most. I love all people, but not everyone is like me.

I am disgusted by what has been done to your ancestors, and what continues to happen today. The US is a corrupt country and no happiness will ever be found there for your people. This is your country.

I have been reading 'The Sacred Hill Within' from Little Crow of the Dakota/Lakota, fantastic insight into his thinking and if all Indians follow similar traditions then it is truly horrific that your race has endured such torment given your knowledge of nature.
edit on 11-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is a very sad situation all the way around...the original attack at the gas station is the "tell all" as to who is being truthful...I know who I am leaning towards.

Been to that gas station in that little podunk town outside of Reno...lots of tumbleweeds and desert...perfect place for someone to take out their hostilities on someone they have a problem with. The fact that it was the Native Americans that got the WORST end of the fight...ending up with hospital treatment...or lack of (according to the sheriffs office not treating the one arrested)...still know who I'm leaning towards telling the truth.

Mama Cassell brag on FB along with those brags of the son and his friends...first aid? Must not have been bad enough for going to the hospital...so, the Native American was arrested for using "deadly weapons"??? yet the weapons used by those "good ol' boys" and how they were being used was described quite well and the kids were released...Papa was a sheriff...says it all...and the little brats knew they would get off because of WHO the dad is...fair? Not! Then again we are dealing with the "law".

Take off the blinders, people...it's another case of no body really cares...it is a hate crime...ALL crime is based in a hate of some kind towards those being attacked.

I know exactly who I feel started this problem and as far as blame goes...does it really matter? That retired sheriff and his wife and kid and all others involved will pay for what they do...when they least expect it...they will pay...what goes around will come around...however it is supposed to.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join