It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dozens' of Women Vanish From Canadian Wilderness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It would be smart to look at all of the homes in the stretch and especially those who have basements or storm shelters. No house left unchecked, they can do it privately, not openly and therefore warning the murderer of the process.

Also we have technology which can see through a residence, so why not look in that way as well, I mean if there are according to statistics 2 people living there and sat see's 14 hot spots for bodies...

I dont know, this hits my senses in such a way that it 'feels' like this murderrer enslaves the women for their own pleasure first and discards after a period of time.

3 freaking decades? Where is tribal police? Psychic Shamans?

I am so sorry to read this first thing today.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Thank you DaddyBare - there is a wealth of information in that page and I encourage anyone who's interested in this subject to go to the link and explore it at length.

Thank you again
peace

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
maybe this is canadas version of wrong turn. is this road in a very sparsely populated rural area . or is it used mostly by truckers?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is all very sad considering that these women/girls are so young and vulnerable.

Whether their race is an issue or not they seem to be targeted more because of their bad social situations, drugs and prostitution etc. Generally the authorities care less about these kinds of people.

I read one of the links you provided Silo13 and it says one of the victims was found in a basement room, murdered but that police would not be releasing the exact cause of death. That sounded suspicious to me and led to me digging up some disturbing accounts that would explain why the police are not solving the murders......

deeppoliticsforum.com...

###SNIP###
There are numerous witnesses and survivor accounts listed on the above link. One woman who has been assaulted says she was warned against investigating the 'highway of tears' murders by one of the officials who actually heads the investigations, these accounts are just shocking!

I hope this isn't true for the sake of these women but you can read the accounts for yourself.....

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

edit on Mon Jul 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sorry about my last post. I didn't realize there were so many murders because I hadn't read the link. I thought that this was a spooky mystery so the first thing I thought of was making fun of the whole idea by mentioning aliens. Sorry. Well, it's still a mystery, but the long list of murders makes it feel more real. What's interesting to me are all of the aboriginals. Are those natives or? There's a lot of history here I'm missing out on. Do these kinds of murders go a long ways back? And are there more murders like this in countries that have few rights for women?

And another thing. I've read that the sex trade will bring 1st world men to far out primitive or 3rd world villages. Then they'll rape/murder/etc and cover it up, hoping that the primitive nature of the peoples in that region will also help cover their tracks. Could this be a factor up in Manitoba?

Might some people know about it, but they keep quiet because of bribery and sexism?

And perhaps racism?
edit on 11-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am shocked by this, and for once am left lost for words.

According to what I have found, most of the women were not in the sex trade, and most cases occured in urban areas.

From one source

The report found that aboriginal females are more likely to be killed by a stranger than non-aboriginal women.
The report found that aboriginal females are more likely to be killed by a stranger than non-aboriginal women.

It says many victims are targeted simply because they are aboriginal and their attackers assume they will not fight back or be missed.

The stories shared by families, communities, and friends also tell us that many missing and murdered women and girls were ‘vulnerable’ only insofar as they were aboriginal and they were women,” the report says

Source

The Sisters in Spirit organisation have been active for the since 2005 holding vigil's etc. I have no idea if this has been big news in Canada, would be good to hear from a Canadian.

My own opinion is that this is a serial killer who has passed his or her trade down to offspring.
Why hasn't the Canadian authorities done more to find the perbs?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

UFO, Black Operations, MKultra. Which surprisingly enough would also fit into rituals and cia/black magick type stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I'm shaken, truly shaken by the information you posted - and all I could do was glance over it.

ATS being a conspiracy website? In my opinion - after reading through your link I believe this subject should go to the top of the lists. If even a 1/4 of the information you provided is true (and I've no reason to doubt any of it) - this information belongs right up there with the John DeCamp/Boystown conspiracy.

I'm headed back to read more.

Thank you.
peace

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by orangetom1999

They need a quiet series of sting operations here. Someone needs to prey on the predators. To reverse the vulnurabilities. It is obvious that the constabulary is ineffecient here and considerably out of their depth.

Predators dont work well when they discover that they might become the prey.

I sincerely hope 'they' try your approach. I agree - I think it's the best option. It would be a mighty fine thing to hear whoever (more than one?) that's responsible for these actions are stopped.

As for the racism remark I don' t know why it's so tough for you to grasp - and no that's not a jab at you. My point? Aboriginal women are vulnerable for a number of reasons. For anyone to prey solely on those women due to their race, is racism. It doesn't matter if the predator is Aboriginal, or not.

Added Note:

I'm not attempting to be PC.

Point and fact is these cases are racially biased if not provoked purely by race. (Two 'white' women out of 500?)

Really. These are not my opinions these are facts and all you have to do is look at the links and information I passed on to you in my last reply. That you want to try and make it into something more, or less, I've really no idea why.

Facts are facts. Aboriginal women are getting attacked and murdered. Why do you find it so difficult to grasp without trying to twist my participation i relating the facts into something else?

peace
edit on 11-7-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

soooo..what i hear you saying, is that all the murders/missing is racially motivated by 1 or more racists over decades.

serial killer(s), yes, 30yrs and going strong? not impossible.

profile, look for a cop or someone who no one suspects but then again, that's a lot of ground to cover.

trucker, no one drives up and down the highway that much and not get caught or questioned.

it has to be a mix of all. no bodies no murders.

runaways.

where is that area/place in mexico, where about 2500 women disappeared?

it happens, it sucks but what can you do?

my friend from colorado went missing in florida, i found out at the post office in colorado on a poster!

still don't know what happened to her.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

3 freaking decades? Where is tribal police? Psychic Shamans?

I am so sorry to read this first thing today.

Precisely - There has to be - NO - there IS someone somewhere who knows more - a lot more. And, if you read down on this page I think we just found it.

This link here.

And like you I wish I hadn't read it this morning... On the other hand, I can't turn away now that I know.

Thank you Antar,
peace to you and yours
gracie

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A percentage of these disappearances can be connected to bigfoots. Shortly when the bigfoot mystery is exposed to the world (if it isn't swept under the rug and mangled), smart people will begin putting together what has been occurring right under our noses for a while.

There is a species of relic hominid that has the ability to breed with humans and I'm thinking primates also. These hominids have been referred to as sasquatch or bigfoot by us for some time now. Native Americans had other names for them.

They have been breeding with women and even men whenever the opportunity presented itself. There are stories from Native America that have previously been labelled as foolish and impossible.

I guess first we have to acknowledge that BF is a real being. I know this because I've seen one while a soldier in Alaska. I understand others skepticism and there's nothing I can do for you except state my reality that bigfoot is very much real.

I'm sure that a percentage of the missing people are abducted and held hostage for breeding by these relic hominids who I wonder are they trying to just assimilate themselves into our society or are they attempting to continue their existence and need women/men.

If you have done any research into bigfoot, you notice that some are described as being VERY human except larger and hairier. Others are described as being closer to ape in appearance. This confused me for a while until I tied together the unthinkable we don't want to. The ones that appear human like, have a recent injection of modern human in their lineage. While the ones who appear to be apes don't or may have mated with wild, escaped apes (Florida).

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I grew up living on this highway. I NEVER walked anywhere along it without my big dog or another person. All those stories of those missing women freaked me out, I never trusted walking alone. I lived 25 miles out of the nearest town, and my road was directly off Highway 16.

These stories were common knowledge among locals, although this is the first time I've heard someone relate it to UFO disappearances. I believe (don't quote me) but I believe that many of these women hitchhiking at the time of their disappearances, which is not a very good idea in the first place. Very sad indeed.

This highway is long, very long, and there is such vast wilderness surrounding it, sometimes hundreds of miles between towns, it would be very easy to hide the bodies and never have them found again. A pervert/murderer/serial killers heaven.

I personally do not think it has much to do with UFO's though.

ETA for the person asking if they are all aboriginal women, please see the link posted on the bottom. There are many white women who have gone missing as well.

Nicole Hoar
Body found: No
Fact: She was hitchhiking on Hwy. 16

Tamara Chipman
Body found: No
Fact: Believed to be hitchhiking on Highway 16

www.highwayoftears.ca...

edit on 11-7-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jul 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

my friend from colorado went missing in florida, i found out at the post office in colorado on a poster!
still don't know what happened to her.

Oh Fooks, I'm so sorry, that's just too sad.

I would really appreciate it if you have a moment and don't mind if you would take a look at the link provided below and come back and give us your opinion of what you read. I appreciate your candor and passion - even if we don't agree, allies are all good.

Check this here...

Take a look here, I'm actually off to email the person who posted the information and ask if I can re-post the information in it's entirety.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

HI DL

Right from the highway of tears website is a list that shows the opposite....www.highwayoftears.ca...

These girls are preyed on as a result of the lifestyle they are stuck in

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

You're so beautiful (if that avatar is you) and so full of life. I am just breathing a sigh of relief you are not one of the missing.

The names you listed? Knowing that more than likely they died in pain, in fear, in terror leaving families behind, mothers who love them... It breaks my heart.

If you're up for it can you give us more first hand information of living in that area - the stories? The 'feelings' you got being near that area? We would, I would, truly appreciate it, unless it would upset you.

Bless you!

peace

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

I'm shaken, truly shaken by the information you posted - and all I could do was glance over it.

ATS being a conspiracy website? In my opinion - after reading through your link I believe this subject should go to the top of the lists. If even a 1/4 of the information you provided is true (and I've no reason to doubt any of it) - this information belongs right up there with the John DeCamp/Boystown conspiracy.

I'm headed back to read more.

Thank you.
peace

It is truly horrific, I've not had chance to evaluate all the sources and see how reliable they are yet but it reminds me of the Jersey child abuse cover-up in the UK and the Belgian peaodophillia cover-ups.

I first came across the concept of institutionalised abuse from David Icke's books and hoped it wasn't true. What hope do these people have when the 'authorities' are the murderers and rapists? It is so sad when evidence comes to light that our governments (such as Tony Blair and operation Ore in the UK) do actually cover this stuff up.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Yes, I totally agree with this. Police/RCMP are deeply invovled. Also, the Freemasons from Sir Walter Scott lineage are very much established in BC, and in Real Estate, you name it. Also they set up of the ritualistic groups.

I can't forget my years of standing up to the black market drug corruption in Pentiction, BC, where an acquaintance told me the ones selling esctasy to the kids after school, across the road in the basement suite ,who my friends turned in over and over again, it would only take surveillance to see the crowds of kids going to the basement suite to get probable cause. We moved out of the upper floor of that house by the way. The corrupt landlord didn't care either. Well the police picked one of the tenants up, drove him around for a while, he was dropped back off, and told everyone, he's working for the Police now, the police were now selling esctasy to children.

In a couple court cases I was a witness in, the police seemed to be protecting this man who victims assistance had told me, the minute he came into town they were alerted and given a bible on his activiites and crime back east. The police liked him, suggested my friend should just have handed her belongings over to him.

My words were, "Oh, I see. You're one of those crooked cops I keep hearing about. Well, let me tell you, who the employer group is!" And I proceeded to lecture him on the real citizens, my families background to the communities, who they were supposed to be serving with tax dollars, and what standard police procedure should look like. He slunk off my property like a Snake. His movements would have been hard for any human to duplicate. Slithered off comes to mind.

edit on 11-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Perfect stranger

I too am quite upset by these disappearances. I saw an interview of a father who was really alarmed about his daughter and her friend (both aged 16) not having called home as they were supposed to do, both girls naively believing they were safe by being together. A year later, no one had any news. Both girls came from broken homesand had expressed being bored with their lives and future prospects.

If I had anything to say about it, I would also really consider that they might want to disappear from unpleasant family or community situations, not denying they could also have met with foul play. What I'd like to see happen is more community involvement with young women to help them find solutions that are acceptable to them, maybe help with setting them up on their own or something. The causes of their running away should be really the focus of strong community investigation and effective solutions need to be found. They leave town without the means to pay for a bus ticket or ability to provide for themselves once they get to their destination. No job awaits them, so they most definitely are vulnerable.

As for police investigations, have there been any REGULAR meetings set up between the RCMP and the native leaders in order to keep these files active and open? After all this time, there must be some strategies in place on both sides, one would expect.

Thoughts and prayer go out to the victims and their families.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I just posted an email to Jeremiah Jourdain inviting him to this thread and asking for a written or Skype interview. I also asked to reprint the information in full. I see it was posted in 2009 but - that isn't so long ago so we can keep our fingers crossed.

Thank you again for your information - what a fantastic bit of detective work you've accomplished! I'll keep you abreast of any information I hear back - (or not) - from Mr. Jourdain.

Thank you again
gracie

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

i'm on your side,

i don't like it either but the cops need to do something and i'm sure they are trying.

that highway is long and sparse.

thanks for the thoughts about my friend. she was a furrier.

women and children are the most vulnerable always.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join