It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unaltered Shocking Clear Image, Amazing!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There was a wicked, and I mean wicked storm on Friday the first of July, the sky was black rolling in, then green whilst it stormed with an intense drop in pressure. There was massive lighting that seemed to be constant as one bolt ended another lit the sky. Then the sky changed to a weird orange, and lastly an ominous red.

It was like something out of a movie and it all occurred within an hours time. Although the storm had calmed there was something menacing about the look of it all. I was driving home from work at the time when I saw people looking at the sky in awe. Many people took out there cameras and were taking pictures of this once in a lifetime opportunity. I rushed to get home and get my camera out and snap a few shots.

I got 2 pictures before the rain came back really strong. The first picture came out blurry so I will not bother with it, but when I put the pictures on my computer last night I didn't even bother to look at them. Today as I was scrolling through them I noticed that one picture of the RED sky shows some weird anomaly that was not visible to my eyes, and if you look around you will notice several.

I really wish now I had gotten more pics to confirm if it is anything but without further a due, here is my picture. Maybe it's nothing and I'm being parry noid like I do best, but if not it is AMAZING!!!!

edit on 7/10/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Very cool. Looks like it could be some type of ball lighting or sprites.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I was able to catch a live one of these orbs whilst experimenting with emf its at the very start of my demo,

I think these balls which are often similar to the dust artifacts sometimes seen in photos are actually created or become visible in strong emf.What fascinates me about your condition report as evidenced by the photo was the color the sky turned. Truly fascinating.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Shirak because: add some more

Here is an image with the moving orb filtered.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Shirak because: To add image

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Have no idea what those are, but, they do look pretty unusual. Hope sombody comes along who Does have a clue to what they could be. Nice catch.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A nice catch, thanks for sharing - no matter what the anomalies are, the sky itself looks intense!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Kind of looks like little balls of light all streaking upward at the same time. And since the streaks are all the same I would say it has to do with the motion of the camera.

I love watching storms like that.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Gibbon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Unforuntately it looks like some motioned blured shots of who knows....

EXIF DATA...

[Image]
Image Description =
Make = SONY
Model = DSC-W50
Orientation = top/left
X Resolution = 72
Y Resolution = 72
Resolution Unit = inch
Date Time = 2011-07-02 20:31:03
YCbCr Positioning = centered
Exif IFD Pointer = Offset: 256
PrintIM Data = 28 Byte

[Camera]
Exposure Time = 1/40"
F Number = F2.8
Exposure Program = Normal program
ISO Speed Ratings = 320
Exif Version = Version 2.21
Date Time Original = 2011-07-02 20:31:03
Date Time Digitized = 2011-07-02 20:31:03
Components Configuration = YCbcr
Exposure Bias Value = ±0EV
Max Aperture Value = F2.8
Metering Mode = Pattern
Light Source = unknown
Flash = Flash fired, auto mode, return light not detected
Focal Length = 6.3mm
Flashpix Version = Version 1.0
Color Space = sRGB
Exif Image Width = 2816
Exif Image Height = 2112
File Source = DSC
Scene Type = A directly photographed image
Custom Rendered = Normal process
Exposure Mode = Auto exposure
White Balance = Auto white balance
Scene Capture Type = Normal
Contrast = Normal
Saturation = Normal
Sharpness = Normal

[Thumbnail Info]
Compression = JPEG Compressed (Thumbnail)
Make = SONY
Model = DSC-W50
Orientation = top/left
X Resolution = 72
Y Resolution = 72
Resolution Unit = inch
Date Time = 2011-07-02 20:31:03
JPEG Interchange Format = Offset: 842
JPEG Interchange Format Length = Length: 8409

[Thumbnail]
Thumbnail = 160 x 120

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by parry noid

flash ?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thank you for the responses so quickly, I understand what you are saying about the flash possible reflecting of something, does make sense. The only part that makes no sense was the storm, I had never witnessed a storm like it, so much color change so quickly, rapid lightning, and thunder that boomed like a nascar race meets a battalion of jets ripping through the silence in the distance.

Absolutely astonishing. Another thing that is weird is the way the orbs seem to decend from the Earth towards the sky.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
cool picture,usually im a hater when it comes to ufo photos but these little orbs look like they were there when you took the pic.I have no clue...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Why is it shocking when there are some orbs leaving Earth for their mothership ??
It's just a normal every routine back and forth trip.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Absolutely astonishing. Another thing that is weird is the way the orbs seem to decend from the Earth towards the sky.

How would you know they are descending when you say you didn't see them at the time and you only have one pic?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
And to be ultra pernickety - from Earth to sky is ascending, not descending, unless you were stood on your head

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

It's called an out of focus bug.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

High there, how big do you suppose these objects were?

And how far away?

I ask because there's one in front of the tree..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1116b981a2e.png[/atsimg]

edit on 11/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It could be rain drops reflecting the flash, if there were just a few drops in the air.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

How would you know they are descending when you say you didn't see them at the time and you only have one pic?

Not to suggest that this is a hoax, but I would have liked to have had OP answer this question before he went offline.

but when I put the pictures on my computer last night I didn't even bother to look at them. Today as I was scrolling through them I noticed that one picture of the RED sky shows some weird anomaly that was not visible to my eyes, and if you look around you will notice several

This suggests that OP did not see the orbs until he looked at the computer the next day. Could it be possible that he unconsciously saw them?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Seems to me like these are flash reflections off rain drops. Ive taken a few photos in similar conditions over the years that resemble pretty much exactly what you have there.

The very fact that some of these 'orbs' appear in front of the tree indicates their size.

Would love for it to be something else but unfortunatly.

See below image for point in example:

edit on 11-7-2011 by Fixxxer because: edit link

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
that sounds like the most fantastic storm ever.so many colour changes.
over here in ireland we have storms but nothing like what you described
i would love to see what you saw.do you think any of your neighbours or friends might have filmed it?
maybe you could ask and post it here if they did
i'll keep an eye on this thread and wait in hope...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
awesome picture of the red sky,
what time was it? Had to be around Sunset in order for the sun to reflect red.
Also just curious was it dry the next day? > old sailors tale
I've seen tornado green before but never red.
Feel lucky you got to witness a Red Storm, it seems its less likely than seeing a ufo nowadays with all the stuff flying around on the net.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join