It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am "BOB" The humanoid creature. Ask me anything.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1

I'd never do that to a "nice" BOB!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Thank you,,,Perhaps you would like to visit my home world sometime. Armiliess Nuda is a wonderful place. I live in the region Babietuffa. Just ask for 7. (Bob) is just the name your people have given me.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Oh, i'd love to visit your place, i am "tuffa" enough! Can i count on you to give me a ride though!? Let's get off this rock asap!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

An "ex" is a species unto itself and for every "ex" there is an opposite "ex" who is usually called an ass or an ignoramus when male and various forms of the that when female

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Faitheliza

Yip, i couldn't be bothered if i'm seen as an ass to others, what bothers me is that i see myself as one for being an ignorant fool

"7" ...Why 7? Do you all go by numbers & how does it work?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
In our world,we call ex's DEFENDENT Bob.

Read the rulebook.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

There's a rulebook?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
Oh, i'd love to visit your place, i am "tuffa" enough! Can i count on you to give me a ride though!? Let's get off this rock asap!

I will be leaving your planet within the next lunar cycle to return to Armiliess Nuda to report my findings to the Boama. He is our leader. You my friend are welcome to join me,,, I will not let him eat you. Promise!
edit on 13-7-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faitheliza

An "ex" is a species unto itself and for every "ex" there is an opposite "ex" who is usually called an ass or an ignoramus when male and various forms of the that when female

I am beginning to believe that an (ex) is an undesirable person your life,,,,,Please explain further.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Faitheliza

"7" ...Why 7? Do you all go by numbers & how does it work?

I am 7,,,I have always been 7. In all of my lives I am 7. Curious,,,Are you not always qonone???

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Well 7
i am always a bit too curious. Always have been
There is more to life than just us or earth. There is our ocean we know so little about which i spend most my time to educate myself with these days. I have always felt something and with the ocean i am "free" as with space. I have experienced weird things on the paranormal side of things, well i did spend a few years in that direction with deeply religious people (ON DIFFERENT RELIGIONS) not on the web but in person. And so have seen ufo's on two separate occasions, at a younger age and in 2005 (the 2005 one i posted the photos on ATS but due to personal reasons i retracted) Man made craft or E.T craft, i can't say but unknown to me. My first sighting left a very big mark on me as if it wanted us to make sure we would recognize it or for it to BE seen.

So, yes, to many i do sound like an over the top crazy guy or believer and i could not care... but i am just a person whom believes in alien life without the crazy notion of banging it on everyone. I am still not satisfied as i know there is so much more. I live for the unknown and music, at least i get paid for the latter

So back to the serious discussion!
Pick me up asap! I'll take my chance (and of course your word!!!) that i won't be eaten by your leader!

*You say you have been known as "7" in ALL YOUR LIVES" Now i know that 7 is quite a number. In theology as an example patterns of "7" runs trough the scripture more abundantly than any other number. In other spirtual beliefs 7 deals with esoteric, scholarly aspects of magic. It represents mystery and is ruled by Saturn.

Please, would you elaborate if this has anything to do with your belief or ways???
Or as in Tim Burton's movie "9" where the character "7" is just kick-ass

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

This is difficult to explain since your existence differs greatly from ours. I live for periods of time, but for all time. I am always 7.

When the body that I inhabit becomes (tired) in your terms, I think,,,, I lay in the blue grass of Thoth. My brothers and sisters by my side. The aged body I inhabit will rise to the stars in a wisp of light. When the light is gone there is a glow left behind where my previous body lay.

My brothers and sisters fill the glow with all of the knowledge they possess. That knowledge includes everything that I ever was. The glow fades and I am there. I know everything from my previous lives but I am a child again.

Nothing is expected from you. The childhood fantasies and dreams that I once had begin anew. We enjoy our new lives for many years and nothing is asked of us.

After we come of age we reveal the secrets of the observations we had made in our previous lives to our brothers and sisters.

We then begin our travels again.

Hope that explains things more adequately for you.

So,,, are you always qonone???

Hope I get to return to your planet again in my next life,,,,I love the great taste of them Bovine intestines.

edit on 13-7-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Actually, this is a pretty funny thread.

You esoteric types keep it up.

Thank you for that.

I'm just a guy named Bob

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I am qonone on ATS, but yes i am always he. No different lives or previous lives or ones to come that i am aware about or totally positive about. I hope if i die there is more to it, usually i am positive there is but i get my down weeks of course, like now.

I am just boring qonone...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Actually, this is a pretty funny thread.

You esoteric types keep it up.

Thank you for that.

I'm just a guy named Bob

I am sorry. I do not wish to offend any of your species. Please forgive me for taking your name. It was given to me by one of your people just a short time ago. I had no idea that name was taken. Please call me 7.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

*You say you have been known as "7" in ALL YOUR LIVES" Now i know that 7 is quite a number. In theology as an example patterns of "7" runs trough the scripture more abundantly than any other number. In other spirtual beliefs 7 deals with esoteric, scholarly aspects of magic. It represents mystery and is ruled by Saturn.

Please, would you elaborate if this has anything to do with your belief or ways???
Or as in Tim Burton's movie "9" where the character "7" is just kick-ass

Hello again qonone. This is hard to explain, not knowing your culture that well, but I will try. "7" is the closest translation of my name that I can apply to your language. You call it numerology. Our names were given to us by Thoth. We are all given names by digits. In your numerical code I equate to 7.

edit on 14-7-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Now I have a question for you. Upon observing Andrew Rose for several weeks, I noticed that he performed a strange ritual every evening. It seemed very odd so perhaps you could explain.

While Andrew sat in front of his communication portal, he would bring up pictures of his opposite sex. Upon viewing these it appeared his enemy would arise. He grabbed his enemy and a battle ensued. His arm flailed wildly trying to overpower what we assume was an invader. As we considered intervening to eliminate the invader, it appeared he had finally won the battle. He seemed very proud of himself, as he was smiling over the victory.

This war would happen every evening. I am having trouble determining if this is battle or ritual. Could you please explain???

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted1
reply to post by qonone

Now I have a question for you. Upon observing Andrew Rose for several weeks, I noticed that he performed a strange ritual every evening. It seemed very odd so perhaps you could explain.

While Andrew sat in front of his communication portal, he would bring up pictures of his opposite sex. Upon viewing these it appeared his enemy would arise. He grabbed his enemy and a battle ensued. His arm flailed wildly trying to overpower what we assume was an invader. As we considered intervening to eliminate the invader, it appeared he had finally won the battle. He seemed very proud of himself, as he was smiling over the victory.

This war would happen every evening. I am having trouble determining if this is battle or ritual. Could you please explain???

...Oh, Andrew was definitely not playing modern warfare!!!

More of an addiction but we will go with ritual as it needs to be done on occasion
Okay, we can call that Andrew's "enemy" (the enemy he loves more than anything on this earth) & that "enemy" needs TLC & to show it that he needed to be gently rough with it. There's an understanding with humans... "When you really love someone, you shall strike it" ...It's all for their own protection in the long run! It's mans favourite enemy...

Much like you rub your noodle and receive that satisfactory results?

edit on 7/14/2011 by qonone because: Rephrased...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted1
reply to post by qonone

...Oh, Andrew was definitely not playing modern warfare!!!

More of an addiction but we will go with ritual as it needs to be done on occasion
Okay, we can call that Andrew's "enemy" (the enemy he loves more than anything on this earth) & that "enemy" needs TLC & to show it that he needed to be gently rough with it. There's an understanding with humans... "When you really love someone, you shall strike it" ...It's all for their own protection in the long run! It's mans favourite enemy...

So this "occasion" is nighttime??? Ohh, How I wish I had arms. Perhaps if I battled myself like Andrew, I could better understand your people.

edit on 14-7-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

If you love someone...Why would strike it??? I have noticed this among your people. You love people of Earth, yet you strike them down. The entity Andrew struck down seemed very very small. Hardly worth the battle.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join