I am "BOB" The humanoid creature. Ask me anything.

page: 2
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Can you prevent coment elenin from destroying the universe?


Elenin is our sister ship and will avoid any collision with your world.




posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean_uk
Hey Bob, how are you?
Are you a scientist? and what can you tell us about string theory?


Sorry, not a scientist,,, Just a race of watchers. We like to observe your race. We wish we had arms too.



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
AndrewRose is dead
Deleted by Skeptic Overlord ....What will you do now?
The Ban Hammer cometh !
edit on 10-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1
 


Because you are a species observer, I am assuming you know of two very popular humanoids on Earth... Hillary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey. Tell me BOB... who would win in a fight?



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Twisted1
 


Why isn't you username BOB?


I have been observing Twisted One also And have rendered him unconscious so I may use his portal.



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1
 


Last question from me.

Can you take me to the Dagobah System?



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted1
Hello to all you Earthlings, I am BOB, The humanoid creature that has been observing
Andrew Rose.
After much consultation between myself and my group of fellow observers, We have
decided to come forward and make ourselves known. (You did not think I was the only one of my Species here did you?)

I am BOB. I am willing to answer all of your questions. Where I came from, Why I am here, Why I chose Andrew Rose,and all other questions that you may have.

Please limit your questions to ONE per post. Your technology is still new me. Hopefully you understand why I have difficulty in using your primitive keyboard device. You may wonder how I am typing this now.


Please begin with your questions. I will answer to the best of my ability.


edit on 10-7-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
reply to post by Twisted1
 


Because you are a species observer, I am assuming you know of two very popular humanoids on Earth... Hillary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey. Tell me BOB... who would win in a fight?



Obviously Oprah,,,, She is huge. Bill would love to watch that one.



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1
 


So is Quark-Gluon soup good for the soul where you live?



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
reply to post by Twisted1
 


Last question from me.

Can you take me to the Dagobah System?


Sorry, the system you stated does not exist,,, But I would be willing to take to another system of your choice.



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
reply to post by Twisted1
 


So is Quark-Gluon soup good for the soul where you live?



Much to unstable. Your people should avoid it at all costs.
You people don't eat that do you????



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby
AndrewRose is dead
Deleted by Skeptic Overlord ....What will you do now?
The Ban Hammer cometh !
edit on 10-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content


You will be our next SPECIMEN!!!!



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1
 





Sorry, the system you stated does not exist,,, But I would be willing to take to another system of your choice.


Well that's no fun.

Ahhh, fine then, take me to middle-earth instead so we can kick some Mordor and Isengard behind



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1
 


so how is andrew doing
are you in a "special" relationship yet?



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
reply to post by Twisted1
 





Sorry, the system you stated does not exist,,, But I would be willing to take to another system of your choice.


Well that's no fun.

Ahhh, fine then, take me to middle-earth instead so we can kick some Mordor and Isengard behind


Middle Earth I can not take you to. It is inhabited by another race of beings.



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687
 


Hmm yeah, I'm thinking that's not a planetary system... I mind you coulda asked for somethin like Tattoine or Hoth or somethin but...



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Bob.. Bob.. Bob

Your like the 3rd Bob to come on here as a Bob to answer questions.
It's Bob's like you that give us Nice Guys named Bob a bad name.

You should call yourself Obama or something like that.

Not that many people go by that name,and they too think they know everything, and they too are full of it.

Or how about Bideny? Bushy? Hillary,?



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1
 


Well I imagine some does. As was somewhat pointed out earlier, Oprah eats just about everything--it doesn't matter HOW dense it is!



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Twisted1
 


so how is andrew doing
are you in a "special" relationship yet?


Andrew is obviously upset. We were not to be revealed. I am the one to be blamed for that.



posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob
 


Yes well this BOB obviously thinks the name Hilary is for losers. See above posts..





new topics
top topics
 
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join