Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

SCREW ELENIN! Look at the Honda comet! It will impact us DIRECTLY!

page: 8
30
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89
 


lol I just gave this thread a flag because of your ignorance.




posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama
 


Yes! We must deny ignorance! The hallmark of ATS itself!! S&F this thread to deny ignorance and promote intelligence!!



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
lol.i applaud you for sucking all these fools into this thread.youre like an ats siren,poor bastards never saw it comin.



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89
 


Don't feed the troll....it consumes rainbows and dreams....



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The thread title is completely misleading. You've stated an absolute without having any idea what you're talking about. Do you know how to read the orbit diagrams posted on JPL? I'm guessing not. They're more than neat pictures, you know. Those numbers and pretty blue lines actually mean something.


This is how rumours get started - or worse yet, how misinformation gets spread.

I'm in agreement with whoever said this thread should not have received any flags, at the very least. Also in agreement with whoever said the only reason it received any is because of the attractive female in the avatar. Don't assume that not all people are that shallow - they are, and this is exhibit A!



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex
 


for the sake of my kind reputation ill star you for your efforts kid,im a mean ass hater on this retarted comet stuff but im no troll,
peace



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinquain
The thread title is completely misleading. You've stated an absolute without having any idea what you're talking about. Do you know how to read the orbit diagrams posted on JPL? I'm guessing not. They're more than neat pictures, you know. Those numbers and pretty blue lines actually mean something.


This is how rumours get started - or worse yet, how misinformation gets spread.

I'm in agreement with whoever said this thread should not have received any flags, at the very least. Also in agreement with whoever said the only reason it received any is because of the attractive female in the avatar. Don't assume that not all people are that shallow - they are, and this is exhibit A!

come to my threads, bask in the intelligence.



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89
 


Once again another man who brilliantly spells retarded! I am unworthy!



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Just Announced:

www.newsbad.com...

Quite a disclosure!


It's most certainly an interesting discovery, but I fail to see (as the original poster of the video seems to be suggesting) any relation between these and the alleged planet Nibiru. As far as all of the theories I've ever heard, Nibiru is simply supposed to be a planet on a very long elliptical orbit causing it to cross into the inner region of our solar system every so many thousands of years. This discovery is of planets that are loners, that orbit no Star at all.



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinquain
 


I can't change the title name. Maybe to ensue hate who kniws? My edit button is disabled. And I apoligize for corrupting everyone and starting a huge rumour. Calm down. It was rather late and I was sleep deprived and got done watching an apocalypse special on H. To say the least I wasn't thinking 100%. Hopefully you benevelont beings will forgive me for my mistake.



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex
 





Hopefully you benevelont beings will forgive me for my mistake.



well assuming your not a G.I.R.L (Guy In Real Life) got anymore pictures?



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I actually sat here and read this entire thread ,not for info on the "OMG a comet is gunna keel us awl!". but rather it was too funny!!!! I was laughing the whole time. Not meant mean but the OP DOES look like Justin Beiber. My daughter doesn't like him specifically because he looks like a GIRL. So I don't see this as an insult. GOOD THREAD!!!! STAR FROM MEEEEEE.

I don't think this comet is gonna be a problem ,I don't think ANY of them are but that's just my non qualified opinion. I really think humanity is in for a longggggg stay on this planet. Maybe I'm wrong or maybe .............


BTW please don't insult me about my punctuation and grammar and stuff cuz I'm on my phone and it hates me and tries to make me look dumb and uneducated all the time!



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Se7enex
reply to post by Cinquain
 


I can't change the title name. Maybe to ensue hate who kniws? My edit button is disabled. And I apoligize for corrupting everyone and starting a huge rumour. Calm down. It was rather late and I was sleep deprived and got done watching an apocalypse special on H. To say the least I wasn't thinking 100%. Hopefully you benevelont beings will forgive me for my mistake.


UNFORGIVABLE



But seriously. I've been on the site for a while and it gets tiring seeing people fly off the handle, and then watch everyone else follow suit, only to find no one knows what they're talking about. Maybe you were tired. Maybe you were over excited. Hopefully now you know to have at least a little knowledge before you make outrageous claims as truth.

I apologize if I was rude, hopefully you understand it's sad to see threads like this get the flags for absolutely no good reason other than to blatantly display ignorance.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Cinquain because: You do look like Justin Bieber. ZING!



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinquain
 


I don't really see misinterpreting something as ignorance. Now if I said NIBIRU IZ COMIN GAIZ I HERD FROM SOM1 WHO IS ON THE INTERNET I SO SCARED! Then I would gladly let you crucify me. But misinterpretating something and trying to imform people on a comet that will at least get close to earth is being ignorant? Not my diagnosis.(gotta love batman)(;



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama
 


I have plenty of pictures but thats irrelevant. My avatar is my avatar and isn't about the topic. So please keep your justin beiber comments and such things to yourself and stay on topic!(:



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Nice to see you're back.



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic
 


...is that directed to me?



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
lol.i applaud you for sucking all these fools into this thread.youre like an ats siren,poor bastards never saw it comin.


well look whose talking...i hope your including yourself too...cause you've contributed to the thread by checking back for replies making 4 or 5 stupid posts..... *woot woot*



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex
 


yeah but your topic is now flawed and debunked...so nothing to stay on topic about

heres tinypic.com simple to post pictures, so upload away



posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama
 


It isn't debunked. All i've heard is that the prediction is it won't hit us. But it gets CLOSE regardless and there are many things that could nudge it into us.






top topics



 
30
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join