It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCREW ELENIN! Look at the Honda comet! It will impact us DIRECTLY!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
the title is gnarly
, So which is it that going bring us kingdom come? cmonnn, I need to know for certain!. There aren't any scientist here? Aaaarghhh science is exact! gimme sumthing!!! NOOOOOWWW

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm begining to loose my faith upon asteroids, they just won't hit us will they? Arrrgghhhh
( boriiingg

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Oh no problem he said DIRECTLY I thought it was going to effect our Direct TV then there would be a problem!!!

Live long and prosper with this second line

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
YOU HIT THE BIG TIME YOUNG LADY, YOU ARE THE HEADLINER on ATS !!!

Speaking of DANGEROUS comets, I have had a BONE to pick with NASA for quite sometime now.

Hydrogen is a VERY common element out in space, and THEY tell us ALL comets are chunks of dirt and mostly ice, so water is common too, then in the next breath they would RARELY admit brown dwarf comets exist aswell, they are not ice.

Anyway, ANY water that is out in space beyond that Earth's atmosphere is going to be constantly bombarded by the Sun's full radiation which MEANS that ALL of that ice is HIGHLY RADIOACTIVE it would be mostly DEUTERIUM and TRITIUM ...

... THE HEAVY ELEMENTS USED TO BUILD THE TRIGGERING MECHANISMS FOR NUCLEAR BOMBS ...

... this would be the FIRST explosion that causes implosion to ignite the plutonium !!!!!!

Or in other words THIS is the nuclear explosion THAT IS EASY TO IGNITE !

Therefore, anytime we have meteor showers there is always the VERY SMALL potential that one of these BALLS OF ICE will enter the atmosphere AT PRECISELY THE WRONG ANGLE and come down near ground level and EXPLODE, in a small nuclear reaction.

Perhaps, similar to the Tunguska Event, this is my BONE OF CONTENTION with NASA that they do not EXPOSE this possibility for the Tunguska Event in the public domain so that world scientists can consider what it really means.

If Honda's close approach includes with it a meteor shower Honda's collision with the Earth may NOT be the primary risk, exposure to the potential explosive hazards of the smaller comets maybe the ACTUAL hazard.

To me the primary realization of this is that, SIZE DOES NOT MATTER WITH COMETS, small comets in the right circumstances are dangerous too.

AND that creating a rocket engine that uses magnets to suck in space hydrogen and ignite it out the back side may work better and be more successful then anticipated.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

Are you making fun too? I can't tell..

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

Read my previos posts and you'll know the full story if why i made such outrageous ridicoulus stupid retarded predictions.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Se7enex

I think he was being serious.

You're cute btw.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

We are all cute (: by the way the title was to see how people would react. At least my social experiments are right huh? ATS delivered.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Se7enex

NO REALLY, this thread was the TOP thread on the front page of ATS a few minutes ago I saw it !!!

It is still there, now its the top of the popular section.

What do think of nuclear comets ?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine

NO REALLY, this thread was the TOP thread on the front page of ATS a few minutes ago I saw it !!!

It is still there, now its the top of the popular section.

I can guarantee that if the OP's avatar was not what it is, this would not be the case - sad but true for ATS.

Oh, and Honda will not hit us.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about it. I've been hit by a Honda before, and it was destroyed.

I think it's fine that it was posted despite any previous thread. I guess people are worried about wasting internet paper.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine
YOU HIT THE BIG TIME YOUNG LADY, YOU ARE THE HEADLINER on ATS !!!

Speaking of DANGEROUS comets, I have had a BONE to pick with NASA for quite sometime now.

Hydrogen is a VERY common element out in space, and THEY tell us ALL comets are chunks of dirt and mostly ice, so water is common too, then in the next breath they would RARELY admit brown dwarf comets exist aswell, they are not ice.

Anyway, ANY water that is out in space beyond that Earth's atmosphere is going to be constantly bombarded by the Sun's full radiation which MEANS that ALL of that ice is HIGHLY RADIOACTIVE it would be mostly DEUTERIUM and TRITIUM ...

... THE HEAVY ELEMENTS USED TO BUILD THE TRIGGERING MECHANISMS FOR NUCLEAR BOMBS ...

... this would be the FIRST explosion that causes implosion to ignite the plutonium !!!!!!

Or in other words THIS is the nuclear explosion THAT IS EASY TO IGNITE !

Therefore, anytime we have meteor showers there is always the VERY SMALL potential that one of these BALLS OF ICE will enter the atmosphere AT PRECISELY THE WRONG ANGLE and come down near ground level and EXPLODE, in a small nuclear reaction.

Perhaps, similar to the Tunguska Event, this is my BONE OF CONTENTION with NASA that they do not EXPOSE this possibility for the Tunguska Event in the public domain so that world scientists can consider what it really means.

If Honda's close approach includes with it a meteor shower Honda's collision with the Earth may NOT be the primary risk, exposure to the potential explosive hazards of the smaller comets maybe the ACTUAL hazard.

To me the primary realization of this is that, SIZE DOES NOT MATTER WITH COMETS, small comets in the right circumstances are dangerous too.

AND that creating a rocket engine that uses magnets to suck in space hydrogen and ignite it out the back side may work better and be more successful then anticipated.

What utter GARBAGE. Tritium burning and setting off Plutonium..... I'm sure that's what took Los Alamos so long to perfect

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I hate when people S&F for something they didn't know yet, but is easy to find in the search function. S&F'ing rehased topics only asks for more repetitiveness wouldn't you agree?

How about S&Fing the source, or the original Topic and give the credit where it is due.

The chart sure does indicate something, that comets fly close to us. Thats about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

You know what man? I think i got it. I think i got it on the first few pages and repeating what other people say doesn't really help at all. I get it. I'm an idiot who can't read NASA charts and should've used the search feature and not post retarded stupid threads. The only reason it's made it this far is because i'm a girl. I get it. Now shut up and stop complaining. You all have done enough and i can safely say i'm done arguing when everyone here is thinking the same thing. Sorry to have wasted you're time.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

I think you've misinterpreted my comment - I in no way meant to insult you or your intelligence, I was merely making a comment about the general ATS population (or the internet in general) and how it reacts to certain stimuli.

Anyhow I sincerely apologize if you were offended and didn't intend for the comment to sound derogatory, sexist, or anything like that. I'll shut up now at the risk of digging myself in any further...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
I can guarantee that if the OP's avatar was not what it is, this would not be the case - sad but true for ATS.

Oh, and Honda will not hit us.

The other day somebody posted in a thread of mine, the avatar was a pict of a FAT lady.

I responded to LAZY comment with, "Read the original post before responding.", and then she posted why am I responding in the 3rd person, which I did not respond to.

And then latter she put up a different avatar, a pirate face

edit on 11-7-2011 by MACchine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13star
What utter GARBAGE. Tritium burning and setting off Plutonium..... I'm sure that's what took Los Alamos so long to perfect

It is ALL absolutely TRUE, no doubt about it, try reading science ITS FUN !!!

NOT tritium burning, tritium EXPLODING, implosion certainly WAS the big breakthrough in inventing the BOMB !!!!!!

But I think tritium triggering mechanisms came later.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Damn sucks its a Honda....

If it was a Toyota it would be re-called.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Rrrright, so explain how an unconfined quantity of frozen Tritium entering the atmosphere " AT PRECISELY THE WRONG ANGLE " is going to cause a small nuclear explosion. I'm all ears Professor

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Damn sucks its a Honda....

If it was a Toyota it would be re-called.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

That's great. If it was a Toyota it probably would hit us since the brakes don't work.

To everyone else, she knows she made a mistake so is it really necessary to keep digging into her like that? Most of you were new to this site at one time, too.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join