It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCREW ELENIN! Look at the Honda comet! It will impact us DIRECTLY!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
February 8th.

February 10th. Direct Impact.

I discovered this shocking information while looking at the NASA trajectories. This is a direct collision unlike Elenin which is pretty distant from the earth on it's trajectory. What do you think folks? are we doomed when 2017 rolls around? To be honest when I discovered it I was pretty shooken and still am. I've heard some news that Elenin and Honda are going to impact but I find that hard to believe, can anyone back that claim up? I apologize if this has already been posted but I was pretty shooken to have discovered such a thing..
edit on 10-7-2011 by Se7enex because: Moar fixes.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
this is hardly shocking.... This information has been around for years.... its probably here within the 5 MILLION page archive of ATS.

OH how about that, the search function turns up 10 PAGES.

You are all freaking out for no reason.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
0.082 AU is hardly a direct impact. That's nearly four times the distance between us and the Moon. In other words, we'll be fine.

(At least, I'm assuming the number in the bottom left is the distance between the comet and us? I'm not really familiar with these charts)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Henduluin

Well if that's true I apologize. I just saw the two squares overlapping and made a decision. Guess I was overacting..

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Please dont post stuff like this! i beg of you!if i read 1 more thread about a retarted dwarf star ufo comet of nibirus second moon fireballs destroying earth i fear that i may spontaneously combust!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Hmmm, good find. I haven't heard much about this Honda comet before. S&F for bringing it to my attention.

are we doomed when 2017 rolls around? To be honest when I discovered it I was pretty shooken and still am.
I think Bob Dean said 2017 was the year to keep an eye on, so you might be onto something. Maybe we are all focusing on the wrong thing. Interesting thought. As to whether we are doomed, that all depends on the size of the comet. We may be able to blow it up before it hits us. But this is assuming it will be on a direct collision course with Earth, which I doubt.
edit on 10-7-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
That is not a direct impact. Go and have another look. The light blue of the orbit is showing that the Comet/Asteroid is coming from above the ecliptic plane, while the dark blue is underneath.... How can this be a direct impact when the Asteroid is above the Earth when it crosses our orbit?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It's funny how people will dedicate an entire sentence to "how they are sorry if this was posted" or they couldn't find it when the actual words used for the search are far less than their excuse.

However I hadn't heard of this before so good find and I will look up some of the other posts about this to see what is going on.

I'd hate to be surprised when 2017 rolls around.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Well I've heard from certain scientists that blowing it up is not a very effective solution..And it's size has to be rather large because it's being tracked so NASA must have something to think about it..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

search function is your friend.

seriously, its my friend too, and his friend and her friend.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Just Announced:

www.newsbad.com...

Quite a disclosure!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Sorry. I haven't been wrapped up in the whole elenin stuff but this just took me by surprise and i felt like it was important to tell people. I figured google search results would be honest but i guess they hate ATS?

edit on 10-7-2011 by Se7enex because: Grrr Google

edit on 10-7-2011 by Se7enex because: spell

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Ya, Elenin is crap. don't worry, you'll figure out ATS soon enough.

Anything that you feel is necesarry to talk about has been talked about for the last 5 years. It's a fact of life. Dissapointing, but welcome to the mix.

Honda is legit, your just not the first person to point that out, which is why search is OUR friend.

The folks that run this site have a bitchen archive section. search that shiz for about 6 months then come on back.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Here's a news article that doesn't find it necessary to invoke Nibiru:
jei-jnn.blogspot.com...

What does this have to do with Comet Honda (besides the Japan connection?)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I'll make sure to use the search feature next time I have the urge to share craziness I discover.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Se7enex because: stuff

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

To the OP S&F for bringing this up.

Ive never heard of this so would not have known to search for it, dont worry bout all the old timers saying theyve seen this as Im sure many noobs like us will find it new.

I think people should ease up on thread topics that have been posted more than 6 months ago, sometimes fresh discussion is good and theres always new people coming on who would have missed it the first time.

Cheers again OP

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Thanks! but it appears it's already been plagued...not too much traffic.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Don't hate! D:

I think compared to other posts i'm presenting relatively sane plausible possibilities. I'm just sharing some information. Hardly retarded sir.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Funny, I was just looking into Honda again yesterday, wondering why there was no news on it since it's passing by next month. Alot of people haven't heard of Honda so they can't use the search function to look for something they've never heard about ! Must be nice to have your concern for humanity thrown back in your face

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Regardless of the outcome I think you should be highly commended for your enthusiasm and giving it a go!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join