It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
How strange, just tried to post this video to my facebook and got:

"This message contains blocked content that has previously been flagged as abusive or spammy. Let us know if you think this is an error."

How convenient!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

If the credit card companies are going to dictate what organizations can and cannot get funding, that is a major problem. How we spend our money to support movements is no different from how we choose to vote. What if mastercard and visa stopped all payments to Ron Paul's campaign? They can't and should not have that kind of power. Anyone who takes action against that kind of abuse of power is a hero. If the government is afraid of anything or anyone, that's refreshing. They certainly haven't been afraid of the voters for a while. Why? Because they give us two choices for every office and they don't care which we pick. Regardless of who wins, the wealthy and powerful win - the wars will never end until this country collapses under the weight of its own debt. Why? Because you're more afraid of computer hackers then the people with smart bomb drones and nuclear launch codes. That's insane. It would take us hundreds of years to pay off the debt. They have destroyed the dream of the United States, and they did it because you let them.
edit on 10-7-2011 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorvannostren
Im shocked that we have this amazing source of info and entertainment and were gonna completely destroy it. This is one of the few things our species has done right. The govt WILL shut down any servers and wans they want to "protect natl security". They already consider just visiting wikileaks a violation of the UCMJ and subject to court martial. They dont care about our freedoms. Thanks alot anon for trying your best to ruin it for the rest of us. I hope your next crap is a porcupine.

Ya,ok,cause prior to ANON,u,along with so many others have made great strides to change the world using the net,right?

Let me guess,you perhaps vent your frustrations on ATS,and then go play farmville for hours.
The net is just a distraction anyways,look around you.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
At least anon is doing "something"

To those who are saying they are just provoking the administration to kill the internet, what are you doing to stop the destruction of our society by the power elite? I spread the word of videos like this around the net, to get the message around. I really wish people would start getting organized, do what this video says - we need a workers strike - just have everyone stop working, stop paying taxes - just don't feed the corrupt system any longer.

But once the government shuts down the internet, you know what to do - SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.
edit on 10-7-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I'm unaware of the last time a 12 year old compromised an entire security agencies network.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatmandy

Yes me too!!! I got the same message. Did you click on the "Let us know" button that allows you to explain that its not spam or abusive? You should!

Facebook isn't letting people post up this video!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 10-7-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
On September 11, 2001, 2 aircraft flew into the world trade centers, 1 hit the pentagon and 1 made a hole in the ground in Pennsylvania. American lives were lost in all 3.

Slightly more than a month later, America lost its constitution, now a (so) called Patriot Act took its place and is still our defacto constitution. It is worse than anything the Nazi regime could ever envision. Americans no longer have any bill of rights.

We are now treated just like the terrorists that allegedly caused all this. We are each humiliated before boarding an airplane by overzealous agents of a paranoid government that can and will do anything to its own citizens supposedly to stop "terrorism".

Americans are subjected to warrantless search and seizures, warrantless arrests with no reprecussions to the arresting agency. We are less free now than we were on September 10, 2001.

Americans are way less free than before.

What else can we do about it?

What will you do about it?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Also, like the video says, what happened to those power elites that almost broke the financial system via fraud and deception - NOTHING.

All the power to the people to bring down these scumbags who want to enslave us all.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Anyone who ruins an otherwise informative video by adding an irrelevant soundtrack drowning out the content should be shot.

Ignore those who say groups like Wikileaks and Anonymous are working for the government to stir up popular resentment in order to justify a government crackdown. That may be true, no doubt in many cases it is, but so what. The government is "cracking down" anyway. If you take that attitude to its logical conclusion, ALL resistance should be avoided lest it provoke a government "crackdown." If we don't give the PTB a reason to "crackdown," one will be created. I'd rather take my chances with non-violent Anarcho-freedom fighters taking the fight to them than waiting passively for the next false-flag. The point is, don't wait for someone to lead. I am Wikileaks. I am Anonymous. I am a revolution of one.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Ya,ok,cause prior to ANON,u,along with so many others have made great strides to change the world using the net,right?

Let me guess,you perhaps vent your frustrations on ATS,and then go play farmville for hours.
The net is just a distraction anyways,look around you.

If the internet were as insignificant as you claim, governments wouldn't need a kill switch.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
"Spock, I've found that evil usually triumphs...unless good is very, very careful."

Dr. McCoy

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you try and post this on facebook via the link, it gets deleted.

Upload the video to other sites, then share via facebook.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thank god for the movie V For Vendetta!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Like any typical American.

Bend over with a smile when asked.

Lets say the government takes another step further up our you know whats and bans the internet. What will Americans do? Will they grab their torches and pitchforks and mark up to the White House? Will there be protest and rallys of hundreds and thousands of people?

Probably not.

What will be the last straw? What will be the final thing that will bring all Americans to their senses and realize what a messed up government they live in? That will make them know what is planned for them in the future? Slavery and depopulation.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
When the internet kill switch is flicked, people will no longer have their beloved facebook, twitter and all that jazz. They will wake up as if from a dreamlike state and be angry. Very angry. Have you had even a week without the internet since it's become mainstream? (I have, during the floods - no electricity either) It tends to drive people a little crazy...

Well, that's the way I see it. Unfortunately the internet is also most people's form of communication these days so I don't know what will exactly happen then.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wow... so this is what it's like to witness the birth of a new religion and god.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
Wow... so this is what it's like to witness the birth of a new religion and god.

Replace religion and god with inalienable individual rights and uprising, and you have yourself some truth

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Anonymous is not a group or entity. It is not you, nor me or any single person. Anonymous is an idea. Those who identify themselves with Anonymous share the common idea of freedom and a world free of oppression. Anything that stands between the people and these freedoms is target to severe scrutiny and activism.

Many misconceptions of Anonymous have been fed to you by the mainstream media and governments around the world. Be assured, we are here to help. We are here to stand up against those who violate your rights as a living breathing human. Freedom of thought, speech, expression, beliefs...freedom to choose how you want to live your life.

Anonymous is everywhere. We are your neighbors, friends, colleagues, relatives. We are your mailmen, barbers, store clerks and lawyers. In a world where corruption hides it's face around every corner, Anonymous is there to meet it with force.

The system is a tool to keep you oppressed and dependent. Anonymous is the key to your freedom. Join us as we carry out THE PLAN. A year divided into three phases meant to strengthen yourself and the resistance as we become a movement to be reckoned with.We Are Anonymous.

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
We are here to help.
Expect us.

whatis-theplan.org

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is one of the few subjects that I am on the fence here. ANON could be a government false flag. Hacking and releasing damaging goods on corporations and governmental agencies would help establish their credibility. Actually, I think that LULZSEC was.

On the other hand, I know that there are people out there who do want to see justice done.

I hate being wishy-washy!

I guess I still need more time and info.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I hope so... I hope it stays that way.

Namaste.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join