It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange feeling, Aliens are here among us and disclosure is not far away.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Something about the last 12 months and the unusual world events leaves me feeling that Aliens have arrived and are now here among us.
I dont believe that all the UFO sightings over the past 60 years or so have been real, I think we would have had firm undisputable evidence a long time ago if that were true.
What I do believe is that they arrived not long before the bird die offs, that they are in cloaked ships, high up in the atmosphere and deep in the Oceans.
I think this is what people are sensing. Everyone knows something is not right, people are attributing this fact to all sorts of things, from pole shifts to the approach of the comet Elenin.
I think we will find out very soon, I believe that there are high level goverment departements all over the world that know they are here, that they have not been able to initiate any contact yet, and soon the story is going to break.
I think that Wikileaks had information about this, and Assange was in fear of his life because of this. So far he has been convinced it is not in his interests to release the truth.
I also have reason to believe that Rupert Murdoch was about to break a sensational story regarding the Alien presence and that he has been placed under so much pressure that the mere prospect or releasing the facts has lead to the closure of the British newspaper News of the World.
Further more, sources have also suggested that the large mobilisation of the American military and large scale exercises are in preparation for any kind of hostility from the Alien craft.
The real truth will only become evident in time, but its close now, so very close.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The closure of the News of the World was due to the phone hacking scandal, he had to do something about it as they couldn't have stooped any lower with what they have been doing.. Nothing to do with Aliens. The only alien story that the News of the World would have published is if some alien gave an interview about a sordid 10 year affair they had with some major celebrity

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I agree with a few things you have said but HAVE to correct you on one thing especially...

They have always been here, watching over us. Boy does that sound cheesy

But seriously, they have.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HologramDenier

post by HologramDenier
Something about the last 12 months and the unusual world events leaves me feeling that Aliens have arrived and are now here among us.

Could you post some links to those events please ?

I think that Wikileaks had information about this, and Assange was in fear of his life because of this.

If Julian Assange is in fear for his life its because he showed the world America's dirty little war secrets , Assange has said all along he has no UFO secrets , just diplomatic cables ,with some that discuss UFO sighting reports , nothing official .

I also have reason to believe that Rupert Murdoch was about to break a sensational story regarding the Alien presence and that he has been placed under so much pressure that the mere prospect or releasing the facts has lead to the closure of the British newspaper News of the World.

Now that's just fantasy .

Further more, sources have also suggested that the large mobilisation of the American military and large scale exercises are in preparation for any kind of hostility from the Alien craft.

Just who are these source ? , your personal sources ?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Il give you a star because that was quite, well interesting.. However, what would happen to our aeroplanes if there are cloaked ships ups there?, not saying theres not because these days anythings a possibility, but wouldnt we have seen an increase in unexplained aeronautical disasters?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wrong...we are the aliens!

There will never be a disclosure in our lifetime, I hate to burst your bubble. Even if aliens landed on the White House lawn, you'd never hear about it, and if you did, it would be de-bunked to no end.

You might want to go see a doctor about the way your feeling. It may be something wrong or you're just paranoid from reading the threads on this site.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This thread made me think of a quote by Epicurus. Take out the word god and insert alien.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

If they are real and are just sitting by and watching this train wreck happen then they are not alien they are just like the locals here that sit and watch reality TV or the Casey Anthony trial. We are the cosmic version of the Jerry Springer show.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Never thought about it like that before. I'm sure any alien race has hobbies and senses of humor. Why wouldn't they watch humans fumbling around for entertainment.

Good point.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Thing is, I dont think they will be sitting and watching for long...

They ARE here, cant you all sense their presence??

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
awezome s&f im guessing it will be more like close encounters? id even settle with mars attacks...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

News of the World was closed down for a good reason.

Also you make it seem like Rupert Murdoch is some harbinger of the truth and is being held back by TPTB.

Rupert Murdoch is the charlatan of news media.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I agree with most of what you said. I think disclosure is coming pretty soon now.
But:

"I dont believe that all the UFO sightings over the past 60 years or so have been real, I think we would have had firm undisputable evidence a long time ago if that were true."

We do have firm undisputable evidence!

Look at MJ-12!
Look at Roswell!
Look at the Pheonix Lights!
Look at Dr. Robert Leirs many Abductee's that have alien implants in them.
Look at the ancient alien evidence!
Look at the Barney and Betty hill abduction case!
Look at the Starchild skull!
Look at the thoasands of UFO reports.
The list could keep going!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

But we dont have the Physical Evidence. If we had that then we would of had Disclosure a long time ago.....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Well how do you call those if not physical evidence? I would say we don;t have official admittance that there are other entities/ I think there is already enough evidence, it just needs to be made official news. And it does not require bringing a grey alien in the camera. Though then some people would still doubt and some will not as it would be world news. But at least it could pull the careless and start demanding all be exposed.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

We have pictures, video and eyewitnesses to sightings but not a piece of any Alien Aircraft has been acquired by anybody other than the Government. Its pretty obvious something is going on in our airspace but we just dont know what.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
actually those thoughts you have now were the same thoughts when Roswell crash happened. Unfortunately most adults back then are now dead of old age. And still we have no more than we had 60 years ago.

What if an Alien Craft comes in 2015 and says we are the first to reach earth and the governments confirms it?
It would not only mess up the non believers but the believers who believed they are already here.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

But check out Roger Leirs work. I think you might be surprised at some of the things he has found. Alien implants inside of alleged abductees!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
S & F! First of all, I believe...no, I known that anything is possible. So okay OP, I'm in for the ride. You presented some excellent conspiracy theory!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Can you provide a link for such claims?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What would be the most scary: finding out that we are the only life that has ever existed and will ever exist? Or finding out that there are many advanced civilizations in the universe and maybe one of them has been watching us for a 5,000 years?

Tough one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join