It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange feeling, Aliens are here among us and disclosure is not far away.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Originally posted by galactictuan
reply to post by HologramDenier

Aliens are here to help us get rid of Satanic pedophiles inside the Pentagon and Fed Reserve and Vatican.

I know no one has understood what I am trying to say. I do not deny UFOs or aliens. I do not know. Why they would they want to help us if we don't even try to help ourselves? Can't WE manage to get rid of the PTB pedos ourselves? Do we really need intervention be it cosmic or devine or are we just being lazy? I would be ashamed if someone did come to check up on us to admit I am with most of you.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Ladysophiaofsandoz because: errors due to passionate response

That's a great question and it relates to the 2012 prophecies.

They're gonna have to be here to help us through the 'shift'.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HologramDenier

Why do you feel that if past visitors have visited and communicated with current govs. That THIS (current) GROUP OR GROUPS is not communicating and is remaining silent??????
edit on 7/11/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
They are everywhere - its like the movie "men in black".

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I fully follow and support the belief that they just recently gotten here and they're flying around in invisible ships. I do think they have been visiting us since the ancient Egyptian times and probably a far hand before that, But I have to had a gut feeling if you will that something is bound to happen very soon whether it's something good or bad I've had a feeling something much much bigger then what we believe is going to come forth and shock us all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join