It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange feeling, Aliens are here among us and disclosure is not far away.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Sure.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... (warning this one has a bad word or two)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Ok. Even with that, it doesnt prove Aliens enough for everyone to believe in them. It would give believers more proof for Aliens existing but skeptic will still doubt this even though it is physical evidence.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think my point was missed. If there are aliens coming to "save" us why didn't they come to save everyone from from the plague, WWI, WWII, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, or what ever cause the bottle neck in our DNA. For that matter save the dinos from the comet that whipped them off the face of the earth. Don't they value the lives of dinosaurs. Don't they value the lives of all those who died from any one of the world events I mentioned?

I am not saying there are no aliens. Truth is I do not know and neither does anyone else. I can't stand all the people perfectly capable of resolving their on problems and freeing themselves from enslavement sitting idley by while the world falls apart waiting with baited breath for some one god or aliens to come fix everything.

I am a staunch believer in personal responsibility. I think if we TRIED we could do it without any assistance. Would you want intelligent life to come and see we didn't care enough about our planet or ourselves to do anything about it. I would think twice about stopping to pick you up.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Can you give me a different explanation?
I'm always open to different possiblilitys!
But if no one can find a different explanation for the evidence I have just presented I don't know what else to call it then proof.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HologramDenier

They're among us and have been since day 1. That's what I believe. And I too feel disclosure is coming soon and I even wrote a thread on it, Who believes Disclosure about Aliens is coming soon?, and I also belive it ties in to 2012 and all the other prophecies, everything is connected, and a new age is coming where man isn't violent and selfish and controlling anymore. So I hope. Better than the world we got now

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Everything you listed either has a much more plausible explanation or is an outright hoax.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

How do you care to explain finding metal in you that couldnt even be cut my a surgical scrapel? I'd love to hear this

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by HologramDenier

post by HologramDenier
Something about the last 12 months and the unusual world events leaves me feeling that Aliens have arrived and are now here among us.

Could you post some links to those events please ?

You could point all the natural disasters, man-made disasters, wars, protests, economies, animals dying in large numbers (like the birds from the sky, weird!)

I think that Wikileaks had information about this, and Assange was in fear of his life because of this.

If Julian Assange is in fear for his life its because he showed the world America's dirty little war secrets , Assange has said all along he has no UFO secrets , just diplomatic cables ,with some that discuss UFO sighting reports , nothing official .

Yeah I wouldn't image he would have any info either. That's some sensitive stuff and what he's leak so far is no where near that kinda level of hush hush. But you never know, he could have something. Anything is possible.

I also have reason to believe that Rupert Murdoch was about to break a sensational story regarding the Alien presence and that he has been placed under so much pressure that the mere prospect or releasing the facts has lead to the closure of the British newspaper News of the World.

Now that's just fantasy .

Yeah I agree. Murdoch isn't looking out for anyones best interests so I doubt if he'll be the source of any breaking news for the good of humanity. Now if the aliens were to attack us I'm sure he'd be all over it

Further more, sources have also suggested that the large mobilisation of the American military and large scale exercises are in preparation for any kind of hostility from the Alien craft.

Just who are these source ? , your personal sources ?

I think he's talking about the Nat Geo special recently
I have no freakin clue
I'm pretty we all know someone in the military and if that were so widespread in the military it would be reported home by now. Prolly see it on Facebook first
edit on 9-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

The implants I listed are not hoaxes because:
1. they were found in something like 62 different people. A pretty elaborate hoax for 62 different people who had no relation to each other and have never met to put something inside of themselves.
2. The devices contain nano-technology and isotopic ratios NOT FOUND ANYWHERE ON EARTH.
3. The divices provoke no inflamatory response!
4. When they are in the body they immit radio signals! When taken out of the body they stop!
5. All of the people who have had implants extracted claim to have been abducted by aliens.
6. Each of the devices have microscopic sized computer chips! that would be sereiously epensive to fake.

You talk about much more plausible explanations but I haven't heard any yet.
I'm always open to new possiblilitys but so far none have been presented.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I gotta go now.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Isn't the disclosure a disclosure just to continue the fake alien invasion agenda?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

No its more like the Government telling the us that in fact there were Aliens visiting us and they had been covering it up....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

No its more like the Government telling the us that in fact there were Aliens visiting us and they had been covering it up....

And you actually think the "govt" will actually do that?
What a nice gov't.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I dont know that disclosure will be made soon but I definitely know
that nowadays something is definitely not right and I agree with you
most of the points you mentioned.

S&F

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I never said i think they would do that. Im just giving you the Definition.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This goes out to all my atheist buddies out there.

If the aliens come down from the sky baring proof that they created us, you'd be the first ones to believe them

so there..i feel better

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Yes i would. That would explain the gaps in our evolution that even Charles Darwin couldn't explain.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

Yes i would. That would explain the gaps in our evolution that even Charles Darwin couldn't explain.

AHA! then they'd take you for a ride around Uranus and tell you to keep looking at the bright lights while they take over your planet...how appropriate.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Your assuming these ET's would be hostile. If they were they would have taken this Planet over already.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

Your assuming these ET's would be hostile. If they were they would have taken this Planet over already.

Look, the US went into Iraq claiming they were a threat to their national security.

How do you know these guys arent going to do the SAME EXACT thing to you, with support from the Galactic Federation ofcourse, because they feel humans are just so dumb theyre a threat to the solar system or something?

and that wouldn't be categorized as hostilities...that would be categorized as 'bringing freedom' to us poor earthlings.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join