It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World - Terminated - Another 7/7 London Occult Sacrifice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The murky dealings relating to the press and the Police etc.

in the 'News of The World' scandal that should have been exposed many years ago.

Is this another 7/7 occult sacrifice? This time ... of the future of the media?

Not that the NOTW was worthy of creditable media value.
edit on 7-7-2011 by deprogrammer because: title

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

I want to know what you're talking but I'm afraid I do not. Do you have a link or a Youtube video I could watch?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
That trash-rag ?
Don't make me laugh more then i'm already doing!
By the way, I am American you know.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
That trash-rag ?
Don't make me laugh more then i'm already doing!
By the way, I am American you know.

News of the World is trash . I totally agree, yet it was the largest selling newspaper in
Britain with a long history. Is this a sacrifice of the media?

To introduce a 'News of the world order' in controlled media? 7/7 OCCULT SACRIFICE

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

they were caught hacking the phones of the family members who had a loved one murdered and soldiers killed in afghanastian a lot of there advertisers pulled out...thats it there is no fkin occult conspiracy

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is definitely just the tip of the iceberg. I'm surprised it hasn't been getting more coverage on ATS. This is an opportunity to bring out the shovels and dig like we've never dug before and I bet we'll discover that the entire stinking Tory & New Labour parties are also up to their necks in this s###. But as usual, they'll use it against us to stifle freedom of the press and censor the media, which was probably their plan all long.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Rupert Murdoch, the Rothschild Zionist, has announced that the News of the World, part of his News Corporation, is to close on Sunday after being exposed for tapping the phones of as many as 4,000 people, including the parents of dead British troops, and bribing London police with tens of thousands of pounds for 'information'. The fact that the News of the World, or anything owned by Murdoch, is deeply corrupt is hardly a surprise. It goes with the territory. Neither is the fact that the London Metropolitan Police have officers on the take without an ounce of integrity. Are you corrupt? Yes. Okay do you want to work for News Corporation or the Metropolitan Police? I think they call it 'synchronicity', or 'made for each other'.

But the fact that corruption has finally brought down an asset of Murdoch's News Corporation shows that the 'mob' can't control everything.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Did seem a bit biblical didnt it, End of the World, sacrifice, scarlet women, the many headed beast that is Murdoch.

I'd be surprised if there wasnt other people seeing the potential to create a 'feeling' around this and Murdoch is the spin king.

And have you seen the 'Eye in the triangle' image of Rebekah Brooks on Sky news 'watch sky news live ' page ? Very spooky! (Here is a screen shot)

edit on 9-7-2011 by Wobbly Anomaly because: additional relevant info

top topics

join