It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gets Censored By Media Again - GOP Top Fundraiser Poll - Fail!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The more I see the MSM editing out Ron, the more I'm starting to believe he may be the real deal after all. I gave up on the (s)election system a long time ago, this censorship of Ron just proves my feelings right, it's too bad too, but he's NOT our only hope. We are our only hope, we can't rely on just one man to do what we should be doing for ourselves.

Thats exactly what it is,a selection system,not a election system.A selection system that no one has a say in...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Oh geeze....here we go again. I thought the Ron Paul thing would go away after '08.

Paul can't win...Paul won't win. He will do like he did in 2008 and raise TONS of money...and then garner a miniscule percentage of the vote.

America doesn't want Ron Paul...at least not the America who actually goes out and votes.

I was thinking the same thing about Rand Paul last year. But then Rand Paul won the senate seat. And I didn't end up with tomato on my face because I would never say things like "Rand Paul can never win". If a libertarian Republican can win the senate then a libertarian Republican can win the presidency too. Saying he won't win is one thing but saying "he can't win" is ludicrous.

Any US citizen over the age of 35 can technically apply for and win the US presidency. Its all a matter of odds. And Ron Paul's odds are orders of magnitude better than Gingrich, who few people would say could never win (though its not likely at all, especially after the campaign resignations).

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I looked over your list that you linked.

Looks like they have some of his votes but also have random quotes and other tid bits of history. Difficult to say what is and isn't accurate. For example they say that he "Breaks one-day fundraising record: $6M at “Boston Tea Party”. (Dec 2007)". Under the same category they claim that he "Called Bush 41 a “bum”; didn’t vote for Bush 43. (Dec 2007)". Interesting if true.

But I was unable to find where he voted against "individual rights", gay or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Which of his ideas are "radical"?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CaIypso

I would have to disagree.

Ron Paul is already in office and has been for about 30 years. He has yet to vote in a way which contradicts his rhetoric which has also been consistent for the past few decades.

While I understand your sentiment, I think we've finally found the one person who will actually do as he promised.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Heres more proof that it did happen I found the actual video of them not including Ron Paul and Uploaded it to youtube.. Took me a very long time to find! Just ads more proof though!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

His term radical is the title given to him by the democrats. The man likes to catch his 6 o'clock news. It refers to ousting the federal reserve, the IRS, downsizing government, abolishing obamacare, basically returning the government influence to that of 100 yr ago.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

He's an eleven term Congressman. How is that "unelectable". This is the new main stream media mantra: "he's unelectable". Stop allowing yourself to be so easily programmed.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TragedyandHope2

Well done patriot, WELL DONE!!! I was looking for this, how did you find it??? I'd give you 10 stars if I could.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Its like 2008 all over again:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TragedyandHope2

I almost cried when I saw this.

Good job patriot, good job.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TragedyandHope2
Heres more proof that it did happen I found the actual video of them not including Ron Paul and Uploaded it to youtube.. Took me a very long time to find! Just ads more proof though!

Thanks for digging that up. I looked but couldn't find it..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen3273676
i luv ron paul and many of his ideas but i think the system/washington is so corrupt/pawned i dont think he could acomplish much, they(tptb) would fight him every way they could behind the scenes, tho i do believe they might let him win as way to distract/appease all of us pissed off voters.

It'll never happen to appease us. TPTB want violence and are doing everything in their power to incite it. You didn't think this economy was an accident, did you?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

i agree with you i just think that in order to appease all the pissed off voters tptb might allow ron paul to be president. ie it would be like carter a very well meaning/honest american as president that cant really acomplish any change because the system is too corrupt and too pawned. look at how the media treat mr. carter when if you do any research on the man he is one of the more forward thinking uncorrupt non insider presidents weve had in a long time(i realise our recent presidents have set new all time low records) but case in point in the 1970s carter pushed for renewable energy even installing solar panels on the whitehouse in an attempt to get this country away from importing our energy needs. first thing the republicans did was remove the panels once reagan won. at this point i think both parties have sold out america and its more of a left bank(as in financail) or right bank or left or right military industrial complex. sigh sorry for ranting maybe someday we voters will have enuff money to buy our elected officails back.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen3273676

He could accomplish all sorts of things. He could end the wars and bring the troops home, he could end the War on drugs. He could repeal a ton of EO's, and defund the alphabet agencies and direct them to stop hassling the American people. He could secure our borders and ports finally. He could Issue sound money like Kennedy did or at least an interest free currency like Lincoln did. And the list goes on.

People need to stop running the media programming in thier head "he can't win", "even if he won he could not accomplish anything" etc etc. It's non-sense! Where did you hear it from? The media repeats this non-sense over an over and people repeat it everywhere even here. If we can't overcome this program that runs in so many peoples heads then nothing will change and we will continue to free fall until we hit bottom! Ctrl-Alt-Del this programming folks!

edit on 9-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56

The only reason Romney has that much is because he's getting the money from his friends in the financial sector to boost his campaign. Ron Paul is only gaining support because he's the only candidate who's not dancing around the issues and sweating bullets every time there's a question asked... Compare his campaign to Obama's... where he basically just repeated catch phrases and loopy explainations that didn't focus on the real issues.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMat
reply to post by dizzie56

The only reason Romney has that much is because he's getting the money from his friends in the financial sector to boost his campaign. Ron Paul is only gaining support because he's the only candidate who's not dancing around the issues and sweating bullets every time there's a question asked... Compare his campaign to Obama's... where he basically just repeated catch phrases and loopy explainations that didn't focus on the real issues.

Yeah, Romney raised his money in one day at a fundraiser dinner from his big wig buddies. Ron Paul raises the majority of his money from actual people that want their voice to be heard. If that doesn't represent American voices, I don't know what does.

Ron Paul also had the most military donations (out of all candidates) in his 2008 campaign.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

i like your optimism but i dont believe the office of president exists as much more than a public relations position. everything they say comes from a teleproter/speech writer,

i love ron paul and many of his ideas i just think those with any real power would block any real attempts at taking back our country or they would just wait him out and then back to business as usuall.

i hope im wrong and ron paul saves us all noone else seems to want the job.

your example of kennedy and lincoln taking on the private central banks is true they were both also assasinated which is a fate that seems to follow any one that poses the banks any real threat.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
[m
edit on 9-7-2011 by citizen3273676 because: double post

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join