It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gets Censored By Media Again - GOP Top Fundraiser Poll - Fail!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Oh, but I'm sure it was just an accident!!

This was posted 4 hours ago: MSNBC Blantantly excludes Congressman Ron Paul off the list of 2nd quarter top fundraisers. I verified the actual numbers from Bloomberg (below)...

This clip is only a minute long...

Now, we have this from Bloomberg:

Former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty, viewed by some Republicans as the leading alternative to Romney, said he had collected $4.3 million -- about $200,000 less than Texas Representative Ron Paul, a Republican with libertarian views.

Link to Article...

This is just getting out of control..

Your thoughts?
Good day...
edit on 7-7-2011 by rstregooski because: link

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
No big suprise here...everywhere I look he is getting eight balled. Hopefully he wins the primaries regardless. If we get Romney we might as well just keep Obama imho.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
With elections date closing MSM will censor,lie ,twisting everything about Ron Paul.We only have internet and alternative news websites to fight this battle ..so fight it !!!
edit on 7-7-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The more I see the MSM editing out Ron, the more I'm starting to believe he may be the real deal after all.
I gave up on the (s)election system a long time ago, this censorship of Ron just proves my feelings right, it's too bad too, but he's NOT our only hope.
We are our only hope, we can't rely on just one man to do what we should be doing for ourselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

The R.P. campaign should try to creatively incorporate this blatant MSM disrespect into his campaign.

His staff should document any and all MSM B.S. about his popularity and flood the alternative news scene with a
series of youtube shorts showing these scumbag outlets as they really are!!!

I think though, that R.P. is just too nice of a guy to stoop to their level...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It is great to hear that Ron is getting the support with the money, that is vital. The internet played a part with Obama's election and it is going to play an even bigger role in the next election. While many people may not be conscious of the lies they are told by the government and media they know it happens. Documenting and publicising this media censorship campaign is going to help with the grass roots support.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Like a previous poster said, there is scant difference 'tween Barry and Mitt. The problem RP faces is the entitlement group grows larger every day. There are millions of voters who will vote for whoever they believe will increase the size of "my check", and could care less about the issues that he addresses. Of all the available choices right now, Ron Paul scares the ptb the most.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
On the Fox News ticker yesterday afternoon it showed Romney at 18 million followed by Tim Pawlenty at 4.2 million. Absolutely no mention of Ron Paul.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Most of the MSM does'nt consider him to be a serious canidate. I'm thinking they are ignoring him for that reason more than i believe it's a media wide conspiracy to keep him out of the news.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Most of the MSM does'nt consider him to be a serious canidate. I'm thinking they are ignoring him for that reason more than i believe it's a media wide conspiracy to keep him out of the news.

I can't quite agree with you there. How could he be any less serious than Gingrich on that list? I mean how many campaign staff members has he had quit in the past month?

This is at least the third instance I'm aware of so far concerning Paul getting blatantly censored. ..

- Fox news airs the straw poll CPAC winner but showing the previous year announcement with loud booing

- The Cnn Poll results last month showing Paul at 0% when it was reported %70+ elsewhere

- Now This

I'm sure there's more..

edit on 7-7-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Watch this...

If the Media does not take you on... You are almost history

The only way the people can win is ignoring the media and spread messages on a personal bases to neighbors and friends.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm voting Ron Paul! No thanks to MSM. The more they point to the other direction, the more I'm going to focus on Ron Paul.

When it comes to MSM, I always try to listen to what they are not talking about.

Great post! S&F!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I don't understand why he's still associating himself with the Grand Old Party. They obvious don't respect him and have no intention of supporting his nomination for president. I realize this thread is about the obvious media bias against him, but how many times is he going to throw his name in the hat knowing that his party's elites are never going to stand up for him? I seriously doubt his supporters would dissipate if he went Independent (if fact he might get a lot more support from those who like him, but lack love for the GOP).

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

He couldn't be raising millions without them. But if I were him, I would have attorney's looking into the misrepresentation he is getting on TV. In my opinion this violates campaign finance law. The press cannot give free publicity to some candidates and exclude others unless they claim to be reporting pure fact. In this case they are lying by omission and effecting a real advantage to some candidates over others. I think this is a criminal violation on the part of the press, and I think it should carry penalties or the candidates that benefitted from it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I often listen to ABC radio here in Australia and I have NEVER heard mention of Ron Paul..

Looks like the MSM works the same even here..

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I saw the news when they completely skipped over Paul in 2nd place in the campaign contributions. Cant say I didnt expect it.

If anyones interested, he just won another poll, but this time the poll was not an online, or straw poll. Instead, it was a phone poll to "highly active" republican voters.

www.azimuthpolls.com...

www.thestatecolumn.com...

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tex), a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, won a poll of 882 “highly active” Republican voters in Texas. Paul won the poll with 22 percent of the Republican vote.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

I've been wondering that myself. His ideas clash with his own party members! Why not run as an independent? More and more people are becoming dissatisfied with both parties. We need an independent candidate that will give people an alternative than the same old corrupt parties we have now.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Unpossible! A left leaning news site excluded a person with integrity, honesty, and a will to make America strong again? I am aghast.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Oh geeze....here we go again. I thought the Ron Paul thing would go away after '08.

Paul can't win...Paul won't win. He will do like he did in 2008 and raise TONS of money...and then garner a miniscule percentage of the vote.

America doesn't want Ron Paul...at least not the America who actually goes out and votes.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
criminal media, maybe there should be a license for journalism and you could lose it. that way political sided tabloid tv fluff(right or left) wouldnt qualify. strict unbiased reporting of facts no manipulation or speculation or no license.

i luv ron paul and many of his ideas but i think the system/washington is so corrupt/pawned i dont think he could acomplish much, they(tptb) would fight him every way they could behind the scenes, tho i do believe they might let him win as way to distract/appease all of us pissed off voters.

i support RP but call me when its time to bring the torches and pitchforks!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join