It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gets Censored By Media Again - GOP Top Fundraiser Poll - Fail!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

RP will be our next president. Today, you will not find many people who do not know of RP. He is a household name. Matter of fact, most people can identify him by picture. However, there are many who do not know of his ideas and that is what makes RP the man he is. His ideas are fantastic and emerging.

The MSM is going to do everything in it's power to ensure RP does not get the votes he needs but it is obvious the support is there. He is fund raising like hell and is winning straw poll after straw poll. He only identifies as a Rep because he needs the campaign dollars and he needs to win over a good majority of staunch Reps before he makes his next move. His next move is to switch to an Independent and quickly capture the Dem vote, which is a natural course. Most Independents are voted on by Dem voters.

The MSM will have no choice but to share his thoughts and ideas. It is hard to definitively prove the MSM is doing it know but if he is an Independent they will have no choice. It could be real interesting but we will just have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Oh geeze....here we go again. I thought the Ron Paul thing would go away after '08.

Paul can't win...Paul won't win. He will do like he did in 2008 and raise TONS of money...and then garner a miniscule percentage of the vote.

America doesn't want Ron Paul...at least not the America who actually goes out and votes.

You're right...We don't want Ron Paul, we NEED Ron Paul.

I think your assumptions of how much support he truly has are wrongfully influenced by media outlets such as the one in this discussion. Without hardly any major media support or large corporate sponsors, he is still one of the most popular candidates among the people. By the time of the primaries his support will be stronger than ever. If you aren't taking Ron Paul seriously...you should be.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

No...my "assumptions" are based off of how he did in the last election when we all hard this exact same speech from all the RP supporters.

History repeats itself my friend...this is no different. Paul is no more viable in 2012 than he was in 2008. The same people are supporting him now that did then...and probably less of them will vote this time.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

No...my "assumptions" are based off of how he did in the last election when we all hard this exact same speech from all the RP supporters.

History repeats itself my friend...this is no different. Paul is no more viable in 2012 than he was in 2008. The same people are supporting him now that did then...and probably less of them will vote this time.

It's hard for me to exactly agree with that. I mean, just to note: The difference in the reception of the CPAC results in 2010 (minute mark 0:25) versus 2011 (minute mark 4:40) is enough to tell me there's at least a significant shift in his backing... I could care less, I just can't believe how blatant the censoring is getting. If he's not a viable candidate, why all the censor games?

Accompanying Thread...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Honestly I think they just don't want to waste their time on them. I'm not saying I agree with any form of censorship....because I don't...but that's my opinion.

Of course for the majority of the MSM...it's a waste of their time to cover anyone other than their anointed savior...Obama.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Something shady is going on when MSNBC and Fox News both hate Ron Paul. This is getting insane.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
fox apologized

edit on 7-7-2011 by RealityDesigner because: fix

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ron paul is just like the rest of them, even if he would get into office. he'd be brainwashed and would follow the nwo agenda

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RealityDesigner

Yea, I heard about that. What I never understood is how they "accidentally" accessed archived footage that was a year old just to run the story when they had their own video-cameras recording the 2011 results live. There would be no reason to access archived footage for these results.. Total BS..
edit on 7-7-2011 by rstregooski because: cx

edit on 7-7-2011 by rstregooski because: camera keeps dissappearing what the f?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CaIypso

Meh. He's already mentioned his agenda to oppose military drafts, support the right the bear arms, and get rid of the Patriot Act and other government surveillance. There's always the possibility he won't follow through with his promises, but that would be suicidal of him after Obama is being scrutinized and heavily criticized for "flip-flopping".

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

TPTB don't want Ron Paul to get notice. Why? Because he tells it how it is, and I have the feeling that many Americans are tired of having smoke blowed up their rear. I think many Americans realize deep down inside, that no shiny "Obama 2.0" is going to magically fix the problems today.

TPTB also know that Ron Paul doesn't play their game, and they believe (I'm only guessing of course) that if they find him in office, he won't easily be persuaded to be a little puppet like Bush, Obama and everyone else. They may have already tried to get him in their pockets.

The above is only my guess and opinion of course.

Ron Paul for 2012! Make it so!

edit on 7-7-2011 by Frontkjemper because: Wrong code, fixed.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Good! Ron Paul is a raning lunatic white power slave.

Of course, note my screen name - I was told to day this.

But, that does not change the fact that Paul is a stone-cold fascist white power syncophant.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sokpuppet

These quotes are from his newsletter and while he did not write them he did allow them to be published.

Guilty by association:

Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the ‘criminal justice system,’ I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal. — Printed In Ron Paul’s Newsletter (but not written by him)

Opinion polls consistently show that only about 5 percent of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty and the end of welfare and affirmative action. — Printed In Ron Paul’s Newsletter (but not written by him)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I haven't voted since Richard Nixon. However I am going to vote for Ron Paul. I have already got a t-shirt and going to spread the word. Do I completely agree with his ideas of course not. But I do agree that he is the real deal and honesty in a politician Is something to vote for.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

He tried that in 08. You have to jump through far to many loopholes to run not as a dem or rep. At the end all money was spend on just getting on the ballot. Ron paul talks about it in some interview with judge napalitano

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sokpuppet

Originally posted by sokpuppet
Good! Ron Paul is a raning lunatic white power slave.

Of course, note my screen name - I was told to day this.

But, that does not change the fact that Paul is a stone-cold fascist white power syncophant.

Fascist? You are clearly misguided. please name one of Ron Pauls policies that are fascist. He is very Libertarian leaning, putting all emphasis on individual rights, far from the statism of fascism.

You are very ignorant in you comments about Ron Paul. Reading a quick biography of him would do you well

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Boreas

He couldn't be raising millions without them. But if I were him, I would have attorney's looking into the misrepresentation he is getting on TV. In my opinion this violates campaign finance law.

In defense over the rights of MSNBC and Fox news and whatever other outlet, they have every right to lie, mislead, an broadcast propaganda. While I believe it is downright low to do these things, private media companies have that right. Once you get the government into regulating "fairness" over private media businesses, you start crossing the constitutional line.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Yes he is all for individual rights. Unless you happen to be a non-christian.

Some more wonderful Ron Paul quotes:

The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance. — Ron Paul

Through perverse court decisions and years of cultural indoctrination, the elitist, secular Left has managed to convince many in our nation that religion must be driven from public view. The justification is always that someone, somewhere, might possibly be offended or feel uncomfortable living in the midst of a largely Christian society, so all must yield to the fragile sensibilities of the few. The ultimate goal of the anti-religious elites is to transform America into a completely secular nation, a nation that is legally and culturally biased against Christianity. — Ron Paul

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join