It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gets Censored By Media Again - GOP Top Fundraiser Poll - Fail!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen3273676

I agree with you on all points, however I think TPTB now see Carter as a mistake. Also, I'm not convinced that Jimmy Carter is what I thought he was because he is now talking "globalism" like all the rest. I think he's gone over to the dark side.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

He's an eleven term Congressman. How is that "unelectable". This is the new main stream media mantra: "he's unelectable". Stop allowing yourself to be so easily programmed.

There are plenty of long term Congressmen that are unelecable in terms of running for President.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

your probably right sigh, i havent paid much attention to him lately and they all go to the dark side eventually it seems. dont get me wrong id luv to see rp win i just think he would be kept on an invisible leash sorta behind his back or thru a cia controlled media or however these turds run things now.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen3273676
reply to post by AntiNWO

your probably right sigh, i havent paid much attention to him lately and they all go to the dark side eventually it seems. dont get me wrong id luv to see rp win i just think he would be kept on an invisible leash sorta behind his back or thru a cia controlled media or however these turds run things now.

If you're going to be that pessimistic, might as well not even post about it. No point in saying, I'd love Ron Paul to be president but its too bad he won't be able to get anything done. It is completely redundant.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

What do you mean? If a majority of the people vote for someone, he or she will be elected, its that simple. Are there people who will run for the office of President and not get elected? Of-course.

How is Ron Paul or any candidate for that matter specifically "unelectable"?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So sad that the media consistently resorts to this childish action to suppress real politicians, it is an outrage...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Ron Paul will continue to be censored because Ron Paul refuses to follow the status quo. He is my candidate because he stands up for the Constitution and gives voice to the People.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

This add shows how serious Ron Paul is for this election, it's a 6 figure commercial bomb for Iowa and New Hampshire (straw poll/caucus).

Love this commercia, NO DEALS 2012! that should be the campaign slogan.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

I agree and it has nothing to do with the msm keeping him out of the loop.

His ideas are radical enough to not appeal to the majority of voters.

I like the fact that he's running but he's not a serious contender. He's had many many years to get his message out and it just doesn't resonate with people.

Then if Ron Paul doesn't win the GOP Presidential nomination maybe Ron Paul supporters should just leave the GOP forever?

Because the only vote wasted is a vote that goes against ones own conscience.

These suspicious, brainless replies are getting very annoying. The mod's need to redouble their effort in removing clones/bot's from these forums.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ron Paul is doing very well, anybody that bothers to keep up (even a little, once a week) with his campaign would know that the 2012 run is actually looking great.

He's been putting money where it belongs (in early straw polls and caucus states), he has the top spot (where Romney was last year) at the Iowa straw poll, more and more 'established' reporters are giving him air time and agreeing with his stances, his competitors have been slowly adopting most of his policies (duh, liberty is popular).

People don't care for Ron Paul because they don't think he can win, but if he wins this Iowa Straw poll, the domino effect can be HUGE for this campaign.

He is doing all of this with the MSM against him, anybody that says otherwise does not look at the blatant facts, MSM has been caught red-handed MANY times blacking out Ron Paul in this campaign and the last.

Don't take my word for it, go look at the information yourself and you'll see that his chances are increasing as we move along.

It also doesn't hurt that this is his last term as Texas congressman, so he is basically done after this, it is his final push and his last statement to make as the godfather of the tea party.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If republicans had a brain in their head they would make Ron Paul the nominee
and dispense with the primaries. He is the only guy who can beat Obama because
he appeals to independents, 3rd parties, and the obama and democrat disaffected.
He is the only one who crosses all those lines. All the others are seen as
business as usual shills.

Also he is the only guy with a viable solution to the debt and over spending
problem and the only guy who will actually follow through with his campaign
promises. They will hold thier nose and vote for a loser like McCain but can't
fathom putting an honest man in there who will keep his word. He will have a
harder time winning the primaries then the general election if he were
nominated.

If they want the white house back Ron Paul is thier only hope!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join