It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Feeding The God Dam TROLLS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by tim3lord

I couldn't read past your title and that is not
God's last name.
Anyone can be accused of acting like a troll
now and then.Ignore them and they go away.

I apologize if the thread title offended you.
I don't believe in verbal blasphemy and I don't think god has a name. But that is neither here or there. If you had read the op you would have seen that is exactly what I suggest we all do. Ignore them till they go away and we can get back to business.

Edit to add I do believe in a supreme being I just haven't labelled it yet
edit on 7-7-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Seems to me a lot of people use the word "troll" for a lot of things: a person who is concocting a fake story, a person who is deliberately going out of their way to annoy, a person who is hungry (or "trolling") for attention either positive or negative, or simply a person one might happen not to agree with or think incredibly stupid.

All these demand different strategies; there is no one-size-fits-all response.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Seems to me a lot of people use the word "troll" for a lot of things: a person who is concocting a fake story, a person who is deliberately going out of their way to annoy, a person who is hungry (or "trolling") for attention either positive or negative, or simply a person one might happen not to agree with or think incredibly stupid.

All these demand different strategies; there is no one-size-fits-all response.

Couldn't agree more. I'm just trying to raise awareness of the problem as some people on here are not even aware that we get invaded by prank crazy teens from time to time.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Trolls....don't like them. Here is a website that is very telling about trolls.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
Stop feeding the Trolls!!?

Every now and then, on rare occasions, and when I feel damn well like it, I do feed the odd troll. Did it today and thoroughly enjoyed it. Why, because troll deserved a bit of contemptuous sarcasm.

I agree, Lynda. I'll feed the trolls if I want to, sometimes it's sometimes fun, deserved and satisfying. Also, the thread title here is trollish in itself, ironic. I also hate the word 'troll' as it's so overused and used as a card (like the race card)

If I was in charge of this site I would ban the friggin' word completely.

Bottom line is this, if you can't handle the 'trolls' stay out of the kitchen (hoping it's the last time I ever need to type the word 'troll')

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.

Originally posted by Lynda101
Stop feeding the Trolls!!?

Every now and then, on rare occasions, and when I feel damn well like it, I do feed the odd troll. Did it today and thoroughly enjoyed it. Why, because troll deserved a bit of contemptuous sarcasm.

I agree, Lynda. I'll feed the trolls if I want to, sometimes it's sometimes fun, deserved and satisfying. Also, the thread title here is trollish in itself, ironic. I also hate the word 'troll' as it's so overused and used as a card (like the race card)

If I was in charge of this site I would ban the friggin' word completely.

Bottom line is this, if you can't handle the 'trolls' stay out of the kitchen (hoping it's the last time I ever need to type the word 'troll')

well some people do have narcissistic tendencies. whatever floats your boat i guess. Also this was posted in the rant section so it cant by definition be a troll post.. sounds like you like using the word troll more than you admit since you use it where it doesnt even apply.. that if you even know the proper definition of the word.
edit on 31-7-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Aha, I play the troll card against you for your trollish reply to me
Also, seems you're not aware of the differences between ranting and trolling too, now stop making me type that word out again and again.

I am going to take your advice and ignore your trollishness until you go away

Good luck in your chosen cause though, a truly worthy cause, a worthy crusade against tro.............(aahhhh, not typing it again) because I know the world is a better place with people like you fighting the good fight against these tyrants that infest and disrupt our lives on a daily basis.

(seriously though, and I'm not copping out here, I half agree with your opening post but I still like seeing the odd troll post because it stirs the pot and keeps people on their toes)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

once you understand that all people are trolls it will get better for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join