It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Feeding The God Dam TROLLS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Enough already, This is not for everybody on ATS. NO. This is for the select few gullible few that engage the stupid trolls that have taken over this site. Stop engaging them. By all means read the OP, ask legitimate questions USE your brain to deduce the logical probability based on YOUR actual experiences in life and then draw a logical parallel with the OP.

BUT if the claims are ludicrous by conventional standards and the posting history of the OP is questionable ie. they joined the forum 3 days ago. Those calcified wheels in your head should be creaking with doubt. The fact that people need to have the obvious highlighted to me is an indication of how brain washed we are as a society to simply believe everything someone says without even the simplest of proof. I know the story if you dont like it just walk away... but these idiotic threads are flooding the forum because the morons keep feeding the trolls and keep providing them with enough entertainment that they keep coming back. This is the Rant section so im ranting.

Your doing yourself the rest of the users and the actual sites reputation a disservice, if you cant see that then its a shame you can be blinded by an obvious lie but still not acknowledge the truth. I have counted 3 troll threads on the front page in the last week and im sure there are more.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

You know the funniest part of all of this trollish nonsense? The people blindly believing in the trolls trolling, are here because they refuse to believe the government or media. but some buttwipe on an open, anonymous forum, is fine.

========

UNflag option?! EPIC! when did this happen? Have I been sleeping?
edit on 7-7-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The occasional troll is ok, everyone needs to sharpen their claws every now and then and I think engaging in pointless yet heated debate with total strangers who you have no chance of meeting is a great way to do this.

Plus every now and then its fun to wind people up a bit

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Stop feeding the Trolls!!?

Every now and then, on rare occasions, and when I feel damn well like it, I do feed the odd troll. Did it today and thoroughly enjoyed it. Why, because troll deserved a bit of contemptuous sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

You know the funniest part of all of this trollish nonsense? The people blindly believing in the trolls trolling, are here because they refuse to believe the government or media. but some buttwipe on an open, anonymous forum, is fine.

========

UNflag option?! EPIC! when did this happen? Have I been sleeping?
edit on 7-7-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

the best way to deal with them is ignore them completely just dont engage them at all. they will eventually get bored and crawl back to facebook.

And i agree the irony is not lost on me. i think there is a fine line between genuinely open minded and curious individuals with a logical streak and gullible sheep who will believe anything as long as its presented in the right format.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101

Every now and then, on rare occasions, and when I feel damn well like it, I do feed the odd troll. Did it today and thoroughly enjoyed it. Why, because troll deserved a bit of contemptuous sarcasm.

well thats your prerogative but it clearly shows a lack of fore sight on your behalf. Who is the fool that entertains a fool?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
oh come on the 'bob thread' yesterday was amazing!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord

Originally posted by Lynda101

well thats your prerogative but it clearly shows a lack of fore sight on your behalf. Who is the fool that entertains a fool?

Lighten Up Tim3lord......

Yesterdays 'BOB' thread will make some laugh for a while and what's wrong with that ?? Especially when you look at all the other HUGE load of crap engulfing the UK currently with the Hacking scandal and what might come from that........

I am not a Sheep, nor do i fall for things easily BUT yesterdays thread had a great mix of things going on and to be honest, as i have said already, I really hoped that there might have been the slightest shred of proof or Evidence to support the exsistence of 'BOB'...........

Have a nice day

PDUK

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

the best way to deal with them is ignore them completely just dont engage them at all. they will eventually get bored and crawl back to facebook.

This thread is part of ignoring them?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.
Sorry couldn't help myself.

Yeah it sucks when you see someone take the bait and therefore derail their own thread entirely.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DesertedIsland

This thread is part of ignoring them?

well in an ideal world people would use common sense. But since that is clearly not an option I wanted to highlighthe problem and offer advice on how to overcome it. You can take it or leave it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Trolls,,, taste like Chicken
Thank the Gods for being Vegetarian. Chew' em up,,, spit them out.
I just Ignore and don't respond

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I do not engage the trolls on too many subjects, but they are a beautiful thing on the 9/11 threads. They do not have the answers that the government has failed to disclose, but they attack every piece of evidence they can with a vengeance. They battle harden the truther theory, sort out the facts from the fiction and help define a clearer picture of events. It is a messy case with a quagmire of information to get through and all the support helps.
edit on 7-7-2011 by kwakakev because: added 'help define a clearer picture of events'

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Alright, don't nag...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wondering if you can give examples of trolls that interrupted your daily ATS schedule?

Also wondering why you didn't report those trolls? It is against T&C, correct?

I try not to feed the trolls, but if its on topic.... I mean if the OP is the troll.... .....
I think I might be feeding a troll ....

:::runs and hides:::

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
AWWWWWWWW.....But they're so damned cute

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a95a54fe7e4.jpg[/atsimg]

P.S.- could I have a link to the "BOB" thread please...missed it.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What you are asking is the equivalent of asking the sun to not rise.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
What you are asking is the equivalent of asking the sun to not rise.

One might say the same thing about any positive change in the world. Things that on the surface seem like obvious and logical things. For example if was to say stop electing lying officials is that ever likely to happen?? I think not and yet it's obvious that we shouldn't except such behaviours. For those paying attention trolls do also love threads where they are mentioned. It's the ego of the beast that wants to see if it's work is included as part of the rant which it's why I'm not naming names or threads.

If you need every thing soon fed well your not doing your self any favours are you?
edit on 7-7-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I couldn't read past your title and that is not
God's last name.
Anyone can be accused of acting like a troll
now and then.Ignore them and they go away.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
AWWWWWWWW.....But they're so damned cute

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a95a54fe7e4.jpg[/atsimg]

P.S.- could I have a link to the "BOB" thread please...missed it.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: (no reason given)

Here you go TC... enjoy..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PDUK

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join