It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof, SOLID now, ELEnin is an Extinction Level Event !!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

LOL I feel like I'm on a bad trip

Mac started BOTH threads and you posted your link in BOTH threads and came up on the top of the page of BOTH threads

if it wasn't for your link I wouldnt have noticed he started both threads.....

Proof Solid
Proof you can't handle

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
And Santori, I never said it was due to a comet, asteroid, or planet. Don't get it twisted pimpin.

Who is twisting things exactly?

I said we aren't getting zapped or having megastorms now elenin is closer.
Then you chime in about megastorms. Now you're saying that?

Poor!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

You said Earth wasn't having mega storms, I showed it was, never said it was due to an outside force, you implied I did, I responded back. Never once did I get upset about it, you did, I'm sorry for that! I wasn't trying to make this a pissing contest.

What exactly to do you mean when you say "getting zapped"?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Anyway, what could potentially be a lie or pure speculation is what it means in terms of the Earth's physical changes. On the information of saturn's storms, I'd like to know whether Saturn has storms like that frequently, because that would be a good indication. Last I heard was that the comet itself was 80,000 km is diameter. is this large enough to cause atmospheric changes 29M miles from the planet?

We haven't been observing Saturn from close enough range for long enough to know whether the current storm is unusual. That's the only honest answer to your question. We have been observing Jupiter, which is both larger and closer, to know that unimaginably violent storms are quite common on gas giants, so the logical conclusion is that we are observing something that happens every century or two on Saturn. Given that Saturn is over 4 billion years old, these storms are relatively frequent. The comet's nucleus, the solid part, is under 5 kilometers across. As has been pointed out, the 80,000 km figure refers to a tenuous cloud of dust and gas surrounding it, called the "coma." It is a sort of temporary atmosphere, so thin as to be a near perfect vacuum. Even if the comet were much more massive, it would not be able to cause the sort of storm we are currently seeing on Saturn, for several reasons.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
reply to post by SatoriTheory

You said Earth wasn't having mega storms, I showed it was, never said it was due to an outside force, you implied I did, I responded back. Never once did I get upset about it, you did, I'm sorry for that! I wasn't trying to make this a pissing contest.

What exactly to do you mean when you say "getting zapped"?

I said...

You will see that elenin is much closer to earth now, but we are not getting zapped or having weird mega storms.

I was originally replying to a suggestion that Elenin may have been responsible for storms on Saturn.
It is in the context of 'Elenin'. You have removed the context and simply replied to the later part trying to prove a point, or get stars, or whatever.

Keep things in the correct context dude.

As for 'getting zapped', look at what I was replying too, I am sure you can figure it out.

st.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Major storms on Saturn are actually quite common. At least once every Saturnian year a major storm occurs which has been called the Great White Spot. Then in between these you get minor storms. The last Great White Spot was observed in 1990 and a smaller storm was observed in 1994.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

hi
i just have a couple questions.. im a skeptic by nature but i get pulled in sometimes lol

if nibiru/planex/elenin is out there and its way bigger than jupiter and it has 2 /3 planets/moons orbiting it.and the reason we cant see it is only because its a brown dwarf star thats reflects no light.. well why cant we still see the
PLANETS that are orbiting it???

they all dont reflect any light either???

and if the government/nasa is lieing and hiding everything about this comet whey the hell would the name it ELENIN just for fun?? lie lie lie lie lie then tell us that?? cmon man

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Major storms on Saturn are actually quite common. At least once every Saturnian year a major storm occurs which has been called the Great White Spot. Then in between these you get minor storms. The last Great White Spot was observed in 1990 and a smaller storm was observed in 1994.

Good point. I guess the difference is that it's one thing to see a tiny speck of white on an Earth based photo and say: "Hmmm... that must be some kind of storm" and an entirely different matter to see it up close in hi-rez with ripples and curlicues streaming around it!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by superballs

A brown dwarf would reflect light. There is not much difference between a brown dwarf and a gas giant. A brown dwarf would be larger, more massive, and potentially produce light of its own. In other words if a brown dwarf were between Mars and Earth, it would be extremely visible.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
"Did the Beetles know ??? I bet they DID, that is why the BROKE UP, NIBIRU CAUSED THE BEETLES TO BREAK UP"

I giggled a little bit

I can see you put effort into this post but in my opinion it is fear mongering, alot of ELE type dates have been given over the years and none have come to pass; Y2K for example.
I guess we will wait and see, I won't be hiding in any caves though

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to Xcalibur254 and DJW001

I have read the HISTORY OF STORMS ON SATUR, both your comments misrepresent the reality.

They happen ABOUT every 20 years but they normally TINY compared with this one !!!

This one is BREAK ALL RECORDS is LONGER LASTING and MUCH MUCH BIGGER THEN EVER BEFORE !!!

NASA is all bubbly over seeing such a storm in their life times.

Now go chew your cuds somewhere else

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
According to the last video in the OP, it is only America that God talks about being destroyed.
Being in Canada, I am not worried, except we will have a border with.. Mexico? and more of a drug problem?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-7-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
In ancient writings, they suggest that this mystery object will cover 1/5th of the Sky. Do you actually believe Elenin, the 4-10 km Comet is going to cover this part of the sky from 230 million kilometres away?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
No but the tail might cover that amount.. Just saying.

What will be will be, but oh my I sure as hell having a back up plan - because ATS has really got me lol

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Is this why George Soros, the multi billionaire and some say controller- is closing his investment shop as announced today??>>

reply to post by MACchine

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

Anyway, what could potentially be a lie or pure speculation is what it means in terms of the Earth's physical changes. On the information of saturn's storms, I'd like to know whether Saturn has storms like that frequently, because that would be a good indication. Last I heard was that the comet itself was 80,000 km is diameter. is this large enough to cause atmospheric changes 29M miles from the planet?
edit on 16-7-2011 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

www.space.com...

The atmosphere of Saturn normally appears calm, but about once per Saturn year — equal to about 30 Earth years — the giant world is gripped by a titanic storm as spring comes to its northern hemisphere. The current monster Saturn storm erupted last Dec. 5...........

This is only the sixth monstrous storm detected on Saturn since 1876. It is the first to be observed by an orbiter, NASA's Cassini spacecraft, which used its radio and plasma wave science instrument to first detect it.

Here’s the one from 2008
geology.com...

Saturn's electrical storms resemble terrestrial thunderstorms, but on a much larger scale. Storms on Saturn have diameters of several thousand kilometers (thousands of miles), and radio signals produced by their lightning are thousands of times more powerful than those produced by terrestrial thunderstorms.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
According to the last video in the OP, it is only America that God talks about being destroyed.
Being in Canada, I am not worried, except we will have a border with.. Mexico? and more of a drug problem?

Karma?

Will we have a border, or an ocean? We'll go from sea to sea to sea to sea.
Hope the fishing's good.

That's something I've noticed about the majority of the doomsday stories.
It's all about the USA.......

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Comet ELENIN is a tiny rock in space that will NOT get any closer than 10,000,000 KM of Planet Earth. What are all you conspiracists theories getting at here, oh no, extinction level ooh i must pack my bag's and quickly leave my house to move into a cave and store plenty of food and water supplies, pleaseeee..

Why are you all getting huffy, and puffy. If any of you actually understood The Law Of Attraction you would realise this. 1) You are drawing in what you choose to believe. 2) You become what you visualise and believe. 3) The more you dwell on the end result, then this will become of you. 4) If you choose to be positive about yourself, others, and your way of life, then you will only draw in the Love, prosperity of life, abundance and goodness that The Law Of Attraction has more than enough of , to offer. 5) Those of you who choose to create negative attractiveness, I tell you now, it's not a matter of it, it is a matter of when, at which point in your sad lives will you realise, you co-create your own suffering. 6) Illness and disease you co-create through stress. 7) Any one-1 self can heal themselves regardless of prescribed medicines are only used metaphorically in the flesh, the true healing originates from the Mind. 8) You Are Who You Want To Be, You Become What You Desire/Intend.

9) Make sure it's a WISE choice

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join