It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Want Proof, ELEnin <-- Extinction, I'll Give You Proof -- You Can't Handle!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
When Oliver North was being questioned during the Iran Contra Senate hearings, Rex 84, was exposed. Democratic Senator of Texas Jack Brooks asked North a question, he WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO ASK, "In your work at the NSC were you not assigned at one time to work on plans for the CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT in the event of a major disaster?", North grimises crosses his arms and leans back, many officials behind North have also crossed their arms and have a stern look, the Chairman of the Senate comity strikes his gavel and asks senator Brooks NOT TO ASK THAT QUESTION, IT IS A HIGHLY CLASSIFIED AREA !

Senator Brooks elaborates that he has read in his LOCAL NEWS PAPER that North was involved with the NSC in planning that would SUSPEND THE US CONSTITUTION in the case of an emergency.

Rex 84,

"Readiness Exercise 1984, was a "scenario and drill", developed by the United States federal government to suspend the United States Constitution, declare martial law, place military commanders in charge of state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens who are deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the President declares a "State of Domestic National Emergency". The plan allegedly states that events that might cause such a declaration would be widespread U.S. opposition to a U.S. military invasion abroad, such as if the United States were to directly invade Central America.[1][2][3][4][5][6] To combat what the government perceived as "subversive activities", the plan also authorized the military to direct ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels."

This exchange is shown in this video ...

The point here is very simple, your government has HIGHLY CLASSIFIED "AREAS" of communications within the public domain, CENSORSHIP, of their plans to suspend the constitution in the case of a wide spread emergency, disaster, or just a delicate innovation of another country that is well represented in the USA.

So if there was a very large, densely gravitational, and magnetic Brown Dwarf star in our solar system with possible companions and NASA knew it was here, was in coming, it would automatically fall under this highly classified area.

WHY was this put into place in 1984 ???

IRAS was the satellite that discovered Nibiru in Dec of 1983 ...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a6a460fd67b.png[/atsimg]
They do not know what it is, and it HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN by optical telescopes !!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/007c7536244c.png[/atsimg]
It was found in the direction of the constellation Orion ...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9f07b4ccdd9.png[/atsimg]
Let me reiterate ...
IRAS discovered Nibiru in Dec of 1983.
They do not know what it is, and it HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN by optical telescopes !!!
It was found in the direction of the constellation Orion ...

Then the next day THEY SAID IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE -- same MO as Roswell !

Well, those events all occurred quite a while ago, you might wonder, what is the plan now ?
This video from 2007 should give you a very good idea ...

Now, the plan for the CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT has become ABOVE TOP SECRET, it is so HIGHLY CLASSIFIED even members of the House of Representatives do not know what it is. In the video, I believe, the representative was being rhetorical about what and where, he thought, the plan was but I think I can tell you where or what it has become, it IS Homeland Security, the bill the implementations in FEMA and FEMA camps, all the new buildings, computer equipment, and millions of new employees at the FBI/CIA/ect., it has become MASSIVELY LARGE it represents our entire massive growth of government since 911 !!!

In my opinion this is ALL a build up to prepare for the coming of ELEnin/Nibiru, which for your information reaches perihelion on 9/11 UTC according to NASA data which is probably FALSE but does NAME the object for what it is doesn't it.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOUR GOVERNMENT LIES, LIES, LIES TO YOU ALL THE TIME !

Now you people that are debunkers, many of you pretend to have a CLUE about science ask for EMPIRICAL DATA but when presented with it are clearly so LAZY you refuse to recognize it for WHAT IT IS, it is obvious that YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE IN HELL ! A large portion of you share this lame pathology where in some guise you proclaim that YOUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT LIEING TO YOU, well give it up you are and have been COMPLETELY WRONG, THE ABOVE PROVES THAT AGAIN !!!

Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified, this article came out June 10th 2009.

For 15 years, scientists have benefited from data gleaned by U.S. classified satellites of natural fireball events in Earth's atmosphere – but no longer.

A recent U.S. military policy decision now explicitly states that observations by hush-hush government spacecraft of incoming bolides and fireballs are classified secret and are not to be released, SPACE.com has learned.

I know I have to read it for you or you will just pretend THIS DOES NOT EXIST !

"EXPLICITLY STATES THAT OBSERVATIONS BY HUSH-HUSH GOVERNMENT SPACECRAFT OF INCOMING BOLIDES AND FIREBALLS ARE CLASSIFIED SECRET AND ARE NOT TO BE RELEASED"

What IS and is NOT is their determination NOT YOURS or ANY democratic group this information has been TAKEN BACK BY THE MILITARY !

Why Oh WHY did they give this information out for 15 years ???

"It's baffling to us why this would suddenly change," said one scientist familiar with the work.

And then SUDDENLY take it back ???

The above article documents this change in military civilian support of the Near Earth Object and other programs in June of 2009. Where was ELEnin, in June of 2009 ELEnin was just entering the INNER solar system !!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/118c1bc144ab.png[/atsimg]

Ok, know I hear all you skeptics out there at this point quibbling, "Well, this is all about TIMING just a bunch of coincidences !?!?", while your faces are turning white with FEAR and TREPIDATION, others are running into a nearby bathroom to THROW-UP !!!

I believe they will soon, probably in September, claim that the comet ELEnin has EVAPORATED, but that will be a lie TOO !

So for you skeptics I have some EMPIRICAL DATA, that will be very EASY for you LAZY people to digest.

Please, tell me what this is in this video, but I DO NOT want your SPECULATION, you see I have long noticed and understood that skeptics ARE THE KINGS OF SPECULATION you do not use science to brush things off, just any old prejudice that is handy, this is mostly what we here from you. So please observe this video and supply me with some sort of EMPIRICAL DATA, whatever you can come up with, or your own videos with images of the objects and explanations about what they are NOT, will do ...

edit on 9-7-2011 by MACchine because: fix it

edit on Sat Jul 9 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine
Please, tell me what this is in this video,

a poor quality video of a light - it may be anything.

has the person who took it contacted her local astronomy club, they would quickly tell them exactly what it is. Why havent they done that?

Because they know the answer will destroy their little conspiracy theory, and dont want that!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
So now Elenin is supposedly Nibiru? Then what is that comet that we have all seen pictures of? It certainly doesn't fit the description that your post gives about the "mystery heavenly body." Elenin is nothing more than a comet. Nibiru, if it exists, is something completely different.
edit on 9-7-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

80 trillion kilometres away.

80 trillion kilometres away is 8 Light Years.

The Triple Star system Alpha Centauri is 4.3 Light Years from The Sun/Earth

So how is this Proof that Elenin Exticntion and Nibiru etc?

I'm sorry i like to keep an open-mind about these things and i do believe that there may be a possible brown dwarf object in the outskirts of our solar system(Oort Cloud)

But 8 Light-Years away is not even close to being in our Solar system

And what does the Rex-84 Fema Camps have to do with this.

Why would they need Fema Camps if it was an Extinction level Event about to happen.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08b9b62c8084.png[/atsimg]

edit on 9-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Elenin/Nibiru, please come and kill me now! Just come straight down and kill me outright. I don't know how much more of this I can take....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Elenin/Nibiru, please come and kill me now! Just come straight down and kill me outright. I don't know how much more of this I can take....

Why you read this bs? Nothing will kill you ..you will enjoying sun of the CA and slavery of bankers many ,many years.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Heh, you really took the time to write all that.

Some people have too much time on their hands.

And they say unemployment isn't an issue.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

This has been done to death on ATS and elsewhere on the internet also.
After more observations it was found to be something normal, further away, not Nibiru or any other death star.
False alarm.
Go do more research.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
We have all seen the multitude of youtube vids plotting ELEnin's orbital path around the sun. Well i am confused as to how Nasa have been able to calculate the turning point if they still do not have any idea of the size and mass of the comet.

Maybe someone out there could enlighten me!

Phage are you around ?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Please, tell me what this is in this video,

a poor quality video of a light - it may be anything.

has the person who took it contacted her local astronomy club, they would quickly tell them exactly what it is. Why havent they done that?

Because they know the answer will destroy their little conspiracy theory, and dont want that!

Typical speculation ON YOUR PART, plays on PREJUDICE, TOTALLY LACKING EMPIRICAL DATA, or any evidence what so ever, just another conspiracy theory !

A skeptical conspirator !

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopian
We have all seen the multitude of youtube vids plotting ELEnin's orbital path around the sun. Well i am confused as to how Nasa have been able to calculate the turning point if they still do not have any idea of the size and mass of the comet.

Phage are you around ?

They DO know the size and mass its on the JPL NEOs web site, who told you they did not ?

But can we TRUST them to tell us the TRUTH about it, absolutely NOT !!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

This has been done to death on ATS and elsewhere on the internet also.
After more observations it was found to be something normal, further away, not Nibiru or any other death star.
False alarm.
Go do more research.

I bet this is the FIRST thread that actually included the articles, before you would just say they did not exist.

Why should I believe YOU or if it is true their corrections, you did not give me a source.

You obviously DO NOT READ VERY WELL since I STATED THIS, JUST A BEGINNER I SEE, go back and read it AGAIN.

Keep reading it until you GET IT !!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Those are a LOT of assertions I NEED REFERENCES, EMPIRICAL DATA !

I supply you with real evidence DATA and you give me your NONSENSE ...

... but you SKEPTICS do an excellent job of proving MY POINT, you are LAZY, LAZY, LAZY

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

but you SKEPTICS do an excellent job of proving MY POINT, you are LAZY, LAZY, LAZY

Eh some are just sitting back and waiting for time to prove these theories wrong.

Unlike most conspiracy theories, this one (and 2012) have a defined time frame.

So you can carry on all you like, but we'll all be here November and some of us will be smug bastards about it too.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
THANKS for the post !! I appreciate you posting information re this subject. Stay on the job !! S&F
The negatives have their opinions and so be it...
Those humans will be waiting for their governments to help them in time of need.
If only they would research the information in depth and truly the Sumerian text warning us.
I wish them of little minded all the best for the near future.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Typical speculation ON YOUR PART, plays on PREJUDICE, TOTALLY LACKING EMPIRICAL DATA, or any evidence what so ever, just another conspiracy theory !

What evidence do you have?
So how about telling us why the person who filmed the light never bothered to find out it was....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopian

Phage are you around ?

Maybe Phage went to the Ozarks with Terral. No, no, no, just kidding

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join