It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs the government is preparing for a Cataclysm?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by chrismicha77

What about the I Ching?
does that not end on 2012?

Good point!

I Ching and 2012 - Two possibilites...

“Achievement of the zero state can be imagined to arrive in one of two forms. One is the dissolution of the cosmos in an actual cessation and unravelling of the natural laws, a literal apocalypse. The other possibility… the culmination of a human process, a process of tool making, which comes to completion in the perfect artifact: the monadic self, exteriorized, condensed, and visible in three dimensions; in alchemical terms, the dream of a union of spirit and matter.”

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
But imagine if there is no evil intent behind this. Those in the know discover (hypothetically) that civilization will end soon and we will revert to Mad Max country. What would you expect from them? They can not save everyone. Who to save?
The college grad with useful skills over the street punk with 14 felony convictions...So they try to build data bases on everyone to find out who's who....Pure evil.
The healthy over those who will pass on genetic defects...so they attempt to build DNA data bases...Absolute evil
Those who can work together rather than those who will demand a general strike because they are not issued enough cookies with their tea....rejecting social activist?.What more proof do you need they are spawns of the devil?
I see they have built monster seed banks and are storing millions of books underground in salt mines. This can't be good.
Really, what do you think the govt would/should do?
We don't need a "once in a million years" event to bring everything down. A simple repeat of the 1859 solar storm would be enough.
So I hear our solar system is moving in to some type of photon cloud (what the he** is that?)
Anyone knows how that might affect our sun?
What does NASA predict insofar as solar activity for the coming year goes?
Just asking

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Hmm,. if the hopi say we could choose another path
and the I Ching said it was possible also,. then we would be ok,.
However to believe that would be hopeless,. as this world is as corrupt as ever before.
I think I will lean to the total destruction as the resolve, that way it cant get any worse

edit on 5-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime
I tend to agree. It feels like we're on the precipice of an event horizon, like the last note before the jack-in-the-box pops up. I did quite a bit of research on events and found out that there is an absolution of cycles within cycles. Whether it be solar cycles, earth cycles, global event cycles, galaxy cycles, climatological cycles, and so on. There are so many different cycles around us, but what I noticed is that we are soon to see a merging of many cycles at one time. I won't go into any specifics as there are dozens of cycles ranging from lunar to galaxy wide. Going into specifics will only encourage a railroad debate on which one is 'THE' one. I will say this. We are at a zero point for a 63million, 600,000, 100,000, 13,000, 1,500, 22 year and other cycles. They all correllate with a series of prophesies already noted in this thread. In knowing this, I do indeed feel there is an event pending, and this was without the downward spiralling human events like an over-escalating technology, dying industrialism, economic bubbles everywhere, foolish wars for global resources, imperialism, unsustainable overpopulation, and the like.
I'm not a chicken little or a doomsdayer, but in analysis of these timetables, we're in for one hell of a ride....

you should create a new thread about it, sounds very interesting!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

I might. Haven't quite decided yet. It's just one chapter in a book I wrote (but not yet published). Good idea though

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What is going on in the middle east.
could be to keep us busy until the end.
If we are all going to be wipe't out.
they will not tell us.
and have mass riot, suicide and killings.
most people would go crazy.
its best you all dont know you are All
going to die a slow and agonizing death.
Oh! oops!
they only good thing is
They have to stay underground for over 25 years.
maybe 75 years.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
What is going on in the middle east.
could be to keep us busy until the end.
If we are all going to be wipe't out.
they will not tell us.
and have mass riot, suicide and killings.
most people would go crazy.
its best you all dont know you are All
going to die a slow and agonizing death.
Oh! oops!
they only good thing is
They have to stay underground for over 25 years.
maybe 75 years.

What if they thought the world was going to end and then told us and there was mass hysteria and people going crazy quitting their jobs etc. and then it didn't happen. haha "Oops.. false alarm." haha

Maybe by the time they were certian it was real it was too late to do anything about it at all?

But I still don't know if it is natural or man made. I had thought it was man made but recently some info has made me a little bit unsure. - info I have seen about pole shift and Atlantis being destroyed. Sounds crazy but I really think it is plausible.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

That is exactly what I found. We are evidently near that crossing of the spiral and gnarly stuff evidently is going to take place. They said that thru archeological examinations, that the approximately 62-65 million year time frame correlates to many of the mass extinctions. Not major extinctions every time, but enough to matter.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I have had that gut feeling that what I do in the long run just doesn't matter. I, too, have been making decisions to do things I have been putting off, enjoying the moment more. I think that reflects the general air of what is going on in our world.

After reading the aforementioned threads, however, it gives those feelings a tad more umph.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Good thread, it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BearTruth

That is exactly what I found. We are evidently near that crossing of the spiral and gnarly stuff evidently is going to take place. They said that thru archeological examinations, that the approximately 62-65 million year time frame correlates to many of the mass extinctions. Not major extinctions every time, but enough to matter.
It seems to me it would only take one mile wide chunk of space rock to wipe out most the planet.
And given some of the ones that have been sneaking up on us, like last weeks
32footer that wized by under most sats. Yep Id say we are going through something.
And its just the beginning..

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The signs are there as all the posters have indicated, but the truth of the matter is still questionable.

Can we fix what we have done? Can we clean the ocean of Corexit? Can we clean all the toxic radiation dump sites? Can we heal the aquifer?

Monsanto has poisoned us to the brink of the loss of all plant-life in due time! The spraying of the fields with pre-emergents and chemicals that only GMO plants can overcome.

I do not think anyone will make it!

Yet, the Meek shall inherit the Earth! Who are the Meek? Certainly not the bunker-driven maniacs! Certainly not the Scientists or the Engineers of this Madness!

It is best to just accept the gift that is being given by letting go of all that we Love and all that we desire! Let go now and pull the Elites to their knees so they know what they have done! Let go and stop it all by stopping, just stop working and stop paying, stop playing and stop praying; it is time to receive into our Hearts the Truth.

Time is almost up!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

My take on it is this. Good energy resonates at a higher level and different frequency, than bad or evil energy. That being said, I think that they knew this and we have a choice. So, maybe depending on what path we choose, will depend if our energy is taken to a higher level or destroyed?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
A lot of valid points have been made.

RE: UNDERGROUND BUNKERS

As for the secret underground bunkers. Well that is a making for a complete and utter failure. Imagine hundreds of egotistical and narcissistic elites huddled together in a closed environment with controlled rations and restrictions. No way to exercise their greedy self-absorbing habits. No grandiose comforts they are accustomed to.

That alone would be a making for disaster.

Then to top that off, surround these special "above the law" elites with a military command structure to maintain the peace and order. These same elites who before had complete freedom to do anything are now trapped in their own sealed underground prison without even a shopping mall.

I don't care how big or luxurious this underground paradise is. Any underground stay longer than 6 months is going to be virtually impossible. Quickly the command structure will be questioned, then order will collapse and then it will turn into complete chaos or imprisonment. Martial law will break out. They will become the sheep for a change. These are not going to be the people who will survive a catastrophic event.

Even if I was invited to an underground utopia on the eve of disaster, I would decline. I rather take my chances above ground than be stuck underground with the worst of the worst this world has to offer.

I would love to get a web cam down there though and watch as all hell break loose, scene by scene. That would be more entertaining that any reality TV show.

edit on 5-7-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
haha Thanks. I felt like it was the elephant in the room but didn't know if I missed people talking about it. If you have any problems with my theories or if you have your own please post it. I am curious what others think - what your instincts tell you might be coming.

One thing I do find mildly comforting though is that it appears the US government is trying to sort things out in the Midddle East. Not that I necessarily agree with that behavior.. but it at least tells me we aren't going to be completely wiped out. Hopefully that is what it means!

Greetings:

Stars & Flags!

Thank you for asking:

The Domino Effect of February 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

This, and what we buried in this:

Cometgate! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

... may prove to be interesting reads.

Looking forward to further communication and thank you for your time and consideration.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

From what I've found out, it is a loose mathematical correlation, but a correllation nonetheless. The Permian event was the worst with a 90% die off rate, but the Cretaceous (dinosaur event) had an 85% die-off. In going by that formula, 5 of those cycles before, it was possibly the cause of the Carboniferous die-off event of 320M years ago. That's where most of the coal was created from.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

From what I've found out, it is a loose mathematical correlation, but a correllation nonetheless. The Permian event was the worst with a 90% die off rate, but the Cretaceous (dinosaur event) had an 85% die-off. In going by that formula, 5 of those cycles before, it was possibly the cause of the Carboniferous die-off event of 320M years ago. That's where most of the coal was created from.
and to add a bit of calm to this correlation,
one could say it might be another 100 years before we have to worry

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You are correct. It could be a year, it could be 100 years, it could be 1,000. Either way it seems to be an inevitability. As for me, I just take it one day at a time. I can't do anything about that series of events, so I'll just sit back and enjoy the show

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Well, perhaps some of us will be the fossil fuel of the future. Not exactly what I had planned for this stage of my life, but, some things are unavoidable. You will either survive, or not. The survivors will be the ones facing the challenges.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

You forgot (maybe) another thing on your list, the mad almost frantic spending of the government over the last few years.
I don't agree with everything you've listed, but it does get the warning feelers twitching. The ending of the shuttle program pinged on my radar, why shut it down without a replacement? That still strikes me as odd. But for me, it's the mad spending.
Yeah, I've felt for awhile that somethings up something big, that I just can't lay a finger to. But I do remember one thing. Remamber when obama won the election? How happy he was? Then the look to his face and body language after he had the private meeting with President Bush? He looked like he had the (bleeeep) scared out of him and after he took offace the spending went into over drive. Anybody else remember that?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join