It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by RedRebel5
I'm going to give my honest opinion...here it goes! Had she had been black or any other minority she would've bee guilty!

Diane Downs
Susan Smith
Andrea Yates

all white.

Did u even research the evidence in them above stated cases? Totally different circumstances as well. For example Diane Downs shot her 3 children and herself as well. Then she drove to the hospital and said it was an attemted car jacking by a strang man. The police figured she was tooooo calm for an experience like that so they were suspicious. Also atleast one of the children survived and when Downs visited her in the hospital she became estatic and her heart rate spiked. State a case with a similar "plot" for lack of better word

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It's OK to have an opinion. I just can't stand hypocrites.

from Jools...thanks...another insult...make you feel better does it?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
kryties
I thought the whole idea of ATS was to debate and for people to share their opinions...not be insulted ...you have done nothing but name call...
I have reported you to the mods,,,,I am so sick of it...I'm not an armchair juror...I am not a hypocrite etc.....

just freakin grow up!...your actually spoiling a good debate by people on here!

ENOUGH PLEASE!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jools

The witch hunt against Casey Anthony is pretty seriously in full force...

Look, no one is trying to bully you. We're just trying to point out that the mainstream media that we all pretty much abhor has sold you a story about Casey Anthony and you bought it.

Disagreeing is not bullying.

You have judged Casey Anthony and condemned her to hell, even though you don't know all the facts of the case and have been very involved in listening to the media's sensationalistic slanted version of the situation. Yet when we point that out, you call us childish, trolling, rude, accuse us of bullying and refuse to answer the questions posed to you.

No one is bullying you. Get a thick skin and be prepared for people to disagree with you.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jools

Wow mate, you seem to having a rather overly emotional response to this issue. Calling someone out for being a hypocrite is not an insult, merely a statement of fact. I am not the one judging this woman based on what the media has told me, I am not the one presuming guilt before innocence - against the very heart of the justice system.

Perhaps some time away from ATS will help to calm your nerves?
edit on 6/7/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
RS is saying the neighbor did it, and the little girl is seeing everything from astral!

F: As to the charge of aggravated man slaughter of a child
R: Slash... The Bertos' Name... the Neighbor got... the girl... she lives/looks at?

F: as to the charge of aggravated child
R: Boss, the neighbor got the girl she lives at

F: We the jury, find the defendant not guilty
R: Please mike (he's mike?), aunt and neph effin it up, here's the view

F: as to the charge of first degree murder
R: Heard 'em, nervous servin, girl she lives at

It sounds like to me a neighbor did it but I agree she was somehow involved enough that made them believe that she could have done it.
The truth will come out......

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
When you look at the prosecutions case as a whole, all wrapped up in a bundle, I almost have no doubt CA killed her daughter. Let's say she wasn't the only one who had something to do with it, she still played a part and just because the jury found her not guilty does not mean she's innocent. She was the last one who even cared about that poor little girl. While in jail she was talking about how all here parents cared about is Caylee, suggesting that they are not even worried about her. Well, their grandaughter is missing, are they supposed to look for her or just sit around and worry about their daughter who keeps lying to law enforcement about how an imaginary person kidnapped Caylee.

Good for the justice system, there was lots of reasonable doubt, obviously, so the jury didn't convict her. Fair enough, just blows when you know there's an extremely good chance a murderer is now free. Her life will, with time, go back to normal while she is making millions of dollars and the memory of a little child will be lost. That is a "chapter" in their life, and now it's time to turn the page and move on. Guarantee the last thing Casey has on her mind as of now is her daughter.

Just remember, somebody in that house killed Caylee, the evidence clearly shows that. So who was it? We do not go out and find out who the killer is, if not Casey? We just let that girl get murdered by someone in the Anthony family and it goes unpunished? Even if it was Casey and her father, or just Casey. She/they got away with murder, kudos to them. Next thing, she will sell her story and be rich. Murder a little girl who didn't get a chance to live, go to jail and lie, come out and make millions. I should try this in the future

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
it is an insult.......
i am not a hypocrite for gods sake...all as i've done is given an opinion...i've been called, god, bragging, hypocrite and more....jeez.....do people need to sling these things into a debate.....thats personal...esp when you don't know someone...at no point have i used those kind of words to anyone except 'god' in defence above...that's what i don't get...can't personal insults be left out of a debate.....?

you don't seem to get it!......they are personal insults to someone who disagrees with you right?

So just tell me your opinion and say ok Jools I don't agree with ya...but.....those words to me are freakin insulting as you don't know me!
Why can't people be nice on ATS anymore...i don't have any probs on my usual forums...far from it!
I wish I'd never posted my opinion on here...it's just got ridiculous..!!!...I'm not used to this....I'll stick to talking on my usual forums in future...at least people aren't rude . self opinionated and completely brutal!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214
When you look at the prosecutions case as a whole, all wrapped up in a bundle, I almost have no doubt CA killed her daughter. Let's say she wasn't the only one who had something to do with it, she still played a part and just because the jury found her not guilty does not mean she's innocent. She was the last one who even cared about that poor little girl. While in jail she was talking about how all here parents cared about is Caylee, suggesting that they are not even worried about her. Well, their grandaughter is missing, are they supposed to look for her or just sit around and worry about their daughter who keeps lying to law enforcement about how an imaginary person kidnapped Caylee.

Good for the justice system, there was lots of reasonable doubt, obviously, so the jury didn't convict her. Fair enough, just blows when you know there's an extremely good chance a murderer is now free. Her life will, with time, go back to normal while she is making millions of dollars and the memory of a little child will be lost. That is a "chapter" in their life, and now it's time to turn the page and move on. Guarantee the last thing Casey has on her mind as of now is her daughter.

Just remember, somebody in that house killed Caylee, the evidence clearly shows that. So who was it? We do not go out and find out who the killer is, if not Casey? We just let that girl get murdered by someone in the Anthony family and it goes unpunished? Even if it was Casey and her father, or just Casey. She/they got away with murder, kudos to them. Next thing, she will sell her story and be rich. Murder a little girl who didn't get a chance to live, go to jail and lie, come out and make millions. I should try this in the future

You would even seriously joke about killing your own kid to make millions?

You are a very disturbed individual

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jools
it is an insult.......
i am not a hypocrite for gods sake...all as i've done is given an opinion..

And all I have done is given MY opinion in return - only to be treated as if I have greatly offended somebody and the end of the world is nigh because of it. Who exactly is supressing opinions here hmm? The person who is merely responding to one opinion with another, or the person who cries foul, yells and screams about it, goes running to the mods and acts like the other person has just committed a terrible crime?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Innocent until proven guilty? Why do we even have trials? This woman was found not guilty by a court of law. OJ was found not guilty by a court of law. Everyone on this sight decries the media and its tendency to make policy, alter the truth, avoid conflict, etc. So of course they choose to jump on the bandwagon with this case. You could not have seen all of the evidence, you do not know what they jury might know, or not. Stop second guessing the judicial system and let this woman go on with her life. We live in a nation of laws, or at least we are supposed to. We cannot have it both ways and constantly like laws when they favor our positions and dislike them when they do not.

If you feel that this is a travesty, well, let's just have the government say "to hell with the Jury", we are going to execute her or incarcerate anyways. She will get the maximum penalty for lying to the cops, just to appease the public, it is outrageous, because she probably has no priors, but you have to keep the mob happy while you boil away their freedoms.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
CAsey Anthony was convicted by Nancy Grace years ago when this first started. Calling her Tot mom, guilty and every thing else. She had the media against her from the start. The media already had her convicted and sentenced to death based on circumstantial evidence. People can't think for themselves and just follow along with what the media has to say, which is ironic on this site of all places.

The fact is the prosecution could not find a smoking gun to prove she killed her daughter. Nobody on this planet knows but Casey if she did or didn't kill her daughter. She was tried, judged and found not guilty. FB blew up last night with people mentioning that God will punish her and the jurors, wishing death on her and so on. Its like a reality tv show that ended badly or something.

And look what happened after the verdict, Obama picked a time to talk about the debt ceiling again. Anybody know what was up with that? Nope, the media gave it a passing notice and went back to the "tot mom" drama.

Weinergate wasn't distracting enough so this gets all the media attention now. Ask yourselves why, then look for what has been passed or done since this trial began.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Casey Anthony should rot in hell!

Dear God:

I KNEW that was you posting here at ATS!

My check is in the collection plate - honest! Please don't condemn me to hell too, without even checking the collection plate for evidence first.

- neno

Erm could you repeat this in English please...there was enough in this case to know that Casey Anthony lied...see points 4-8 in court...it is OBVIOUS to everyone something happened at that house and there was a cover up. Read the press and watch everyone...and I mean even the jurors had a spokesperson who CATEGORICALLY STETES SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CAYLEE AT THAT HOUSE!!!!!....If Caylee drowned in the pool...why didn't the Anthony's say so?....does that make it all right with GOD...your GOD? TO LIE...no it bloody does not...and although you are entitled to your opinion...boy are you out of touch with this mornings stories!

First off, it is in no way MY problem if plain English is a bother to you. Take remedial classes to cope with that.

Yes, there's no doubt she lied. So what? How does lying give you the authority to condemn her to "rot in hell"? Are you yourself guiltless? If you say you are, that would just be ANOTHER lie to compound it. There is no one walking the Earth who has never lied.

Yeah, it's obvious to everyone that "something" happened. There are the remains of a DEAD BABY to prove that. So what? It's quite a leap to assign blame with NO EVIDENCE TO BACK YOUR CLAIM at all! Sure, Caylee DIED, and it's a real tragedy. That IN NO WAY allows for the leap of conviction you've made.

My grandfather died. There's a body to prove he died. That doesn't mean I killed him. One of my childhood friends was shot in the face a few years ago. There's a corpse with a big hole in it's face to prove he was killed. That doesn't mean that I killed him, nor does it mean that YOU killed him. It means that SOMEONE killed him.

There is NO DOUBT that something bad happened there. There is the dead body of a precious child to prove that. YOU, in your self-righteous indignation, would condemn yet another, potentially innocent, child, with a supreme lack of evidence for her responsibility?

You're right, MY God is most certainly not YOUR God. My God says to tell you that it's "bloody not" OK to write policy for Him, and that he can do his own thinking, thanks but no thanks.

And yeah, you're DAMN right that one of us is "out of touch"!

edit on 2011/7/6 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Some of the time I disagree with you, this is not one of those times. The jury was locked in during the trial, with nothing but the facts. Us out here were presented with a sensationalistic media, milking this tragedy for nothing more than ratings, and playing with people's emotions was key. People out here are looking much like a witch hunting mob, when it is the media they should be angry at. Do yourselves a favor, and put your idiotbox out of your misery. I guarantee you, that you will thank me in a few months, when the zombie withdrawal wears off.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Neno

9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

9 commandment

Casey Anthony 'GUILTY' of lying on 4 counts!.....if you are so hung up on the GOD thing read my post above...she LIED and LIED... and LIED and was found GUILTY of that...there just wasn't enough circumstantial evidence to convict her....should she have committed murder. There was EVIDENCE OF LYING. WHETHER YOU USE THE god THING OR NOT.
As I said before...IF Caylee drowned in the pool.(which seems to be the view of most people)..wouldn't it have been easier to call the police?....

Jools:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", or in this case YOU can administer the injection, right?

Which neighbor did Casey bear false witness AGAINST?

Now, I really wasn't "hung up on the God thing", I was making a point that, whoever you are, you are NOT a god, nor do you have the authority to write policy for one, and consign someone to "hell" with no evidence for that consignment whatsoever.

make no mistake, there is NO evidence for your conclusion, or it would have certainly been brought to court, and the jury's decision would not have been what it was.

Yet YOU, detached and aloof from that court room somehow know different? based upon what? The things the MSM are banging on about?

Absolutely she lied, and she WAS CONVICTED FOR THAT LYING. It doesn't warrant a death penalty, nor does it warrant consignment to hell.

You're also right that if Caylee had drowned as stated, it would have been a simpler matter to call the police and paramedics, and deal with the loss openly. That's why I think there was most certainly some foul play involved. It doesn't naturally follow, however, to simply pick a name out of a hat and assign blame for the foul play there, without any evidence to make that connection at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm glad she is not guilty. I didn't think she was from the start. I belive it was the dad

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

I also am waiting to see if tptb use this incident or build on it....

either way it will be used

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The only issue most people here have with Casey Anthony is her timing. She could have payed someone to murder her child 2 years ago, back when it's only considered a "procedure", or "tough decision". If the state is smart, they should try and charge her for littering. Then maybe they could finally address how the "drowned" body ended up duct taped and in the woods. Only in America.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Being from Ireland I have little idea as to who or what Casey Anthony did or who the person is.

Just curious, is this some kind of reality tv show designed to dumb the american population down further

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Absolutely she lied, and she WAS CONVICTED FOR THAT LYING. It doesn't warrant a death penalty, nor does it warrant consignment to hell.

Not to nit pick, but actually it does.

Revelation 21: 7-8

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join