It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Report on a Morphing UFO w/ Orbs/Spheres

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hey ATS, Wanted to let you guys know that it doesn't just happen in Mexico.

I realize you all think a lot of the sightings are hoaxed down in Mexico . But just to let you know, I've seen SIMILAR in Tennessee. The closest thing I could compare my sighting to is one of Jaime Mausan's vid

with the exception of seeing those silly symbols.

Posting this as was exactly reported to the UFO investigators...This isn't very well written, sorry, but it is what I saw and experienced. I realize people think a lot of this stuff is hoaxed but this happened with me. I had never even heard of Maussan before my experience.

Wanted to share.

The event took place on Oct 15, 2009 in broad daylight. Here are the details.

Had taken my indoors cat outside with me for some fresh air and a bit of sunshine. I was on the telephone at the time also, so this sighting did not get my fullest attention sorry to say because this was extraordinary! I'm always looking up and on that day, I happened to see the most unusual and hard to describe object! It was white with a few appendages - at first. I thought it was very strange and told my friend about it and then had to check to see that the cat wasn't escaping over the fence.

I was trying to convince who I was speaking to of what I was seeing, and after seeing the cat was ok I looked back up at the object. It had been and was hovering in the same NE position. What I saw next was that the things shape had changed and was changing. I then noticed that two other smaller orbs were either coming out of this thing or were coming from behind it because I had not noticed them before. I focused in on the biggest of the 2 smaller orbs once they came into view. This orb seemed to kind of change energy fields(?) because of its appearance like a forcefield around it, then rotated clockwise 3 times and in an instant darted downward angling to the left at a remarkable speed and then stopped (between but lower below the other two objects) and they all stayed in their relative positions. It was almost as if it KNEW it had my undivided attention! Two more times this happened- the smaller objects darted in different directions/angles.

I was excitedly on the phone giving this account to my friend but couldn't convince them of my NOT having a rational explanation of this event. At that time I decided to get my son from inside the house so he could witness this. I put my head in the door to yell to him then turned around but they were gone! I did some research on this and the closest thing resembling this sighting is the "Strange Morphing UFO" in Mexico that is on YouTube with the exception that my object was CLOUD -white color, and the orbs in my sighting were making some incredible maneuvers. Please feel free to contact me if any questions. PS I also saw a fast moving orb near a commercial airliner an hour or two before this. Time and date are approx. It was either Oct 15 or the 16, 2009 between 14-16:00. Thank you

PS The previous is an exact copy of what I reported to nuforc.
I have to add that the mexico morphing object would seem like a hoax to me if I had not seen the SAME type thing !!(although I didn't notice any symbols). Also, I had left out of the report, when I noticed the orb rotating clockwise 3x, that I did glance away thinking it was my eyes and I turned back to it. This is when it shot down I'd say at an / angle and stop on a dime, which made me KNOW it was NOT my eyes.

As far as my feelings go, this is not the first time I've experienced UFO's although it is the first for this type! I was distracted (w/phone and cat) BUT I still felt in awe, WTH etc. and made light of the situation but now I'm scared and curious. Also I add that the cat WAS on the fence trying to escape. When I saw him he looked scared, and I was telling my friend I had to put my cat in before he was abducted and tried to make light of the situation and then said "I'm just teasing -just teasing". That's when the realization set in on me... I started to get scared even though it was day that thing was right up there 'looking at me' lol. I put the cat inside, stayed close to the door, hollered at my son to try to get him , then turned around it was gone! Have been really freaked out lately and I WANNA KNOW wth, ya know!

edit on 5-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: vid work?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
video does not work

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I'll work on that embed. Sorry...
Does the link not work?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Would love to see the vid but seems to be broken attachment can you please repost.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
All fixed now

Hey, I realize this vid may have even been proven hoaxed . Still it is very similar. What I saw seemed to have arms and arms that folded outward and some even inward ... best to describe contorting.. lol...

also to add... Had been in Tijuana Mex Dec and Jan prior. Don't 'reckon they followed me home do ya?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
very weird, this "morphing", have not seen this before, thanks

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
At first I thought of a giant big spider web that was shaped kind of like a wishbone. Thinking if this is a cloud it is the strangest cloud I have ever seen. Then it started doing all the weird stuff /changing shape, etc. Only saw that big thing first. Then after I had to glance away and back is when I saw the two small orbs. It definitely was a wild experienece... I was shocked and amazed to see the orbs and their maneuvers. Am pretty positive they came from that big cloudlike thing UFO.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

i can imagine how you feel, a couple of years ago i was looking through youtube videos and found this "ufo over haiti" video. it was a hoax, but i didnt know untill some days later. till i found out, i really had troubles sleeping at night. this video was such good cgi, i went nuts.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

So you saw a similar Haiti vid? Am sure you can relate then.
I know one thing ... people could tell me it was a cloud all day long... All I can say is if it was a cloud , why would I all of a sudden become scared of a dang cloud lol. Tis crazy! Anywhooo, I knEW when I saw the orbs. Again, one orb appeared to come from the big object, and the other was already out and to its side

For a long time, I didn't want to even go outside ... got a phobia a few days and didn't want to deal with it, denying it. Can't explain really how I felt.
edit on 5-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I've seen SIMILAR in Tennessee

do you have a video camera ? you should film it next time you see a ufo.
best guess what i have is kind of a ballon with pneumatic installations to cause the morphing, either automated or remote controled.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

As stated, Maussan's was SIMILAR. His could have been balloons, but mine was definitely not. My sighting was it was more cloudlike than this....more cloaked like a cloud I'd say, until its arms started folding up upon itself and catching my attention. These orbs also were definitely flying objects. They darted and stopped on dimes.

Again this was in 2009, doubt I'll ever see another in my lifetime but who knows. Don't own a vid cam. Wish I did. Have also witnessed with spouse.,a huge isosoleses triangle with 5 v lights on it approx 100 ft above the treeline... Had a witness with me on that one. Solely saw this one. Happened in same area .. at home, over house.
NEED a vid camera badly, One never knows what they may see next!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

would be cool if an ufo expert of this forum gave his/her 2 cents to your description or the morphing ufo video.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Yeah it would. Also you should post your experience. I'd love to read that! Did you report your sighting?

Thanks for believing me. This was really a wild sighting to say the least.
My experiences have always seemed to have a psychological effect on me, and it is a horrible feeling to not be taken seriously.

]

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
ATS warning:

Jaime Maussan

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

lol I hear ya!
But thIS or Maussan's was the only closest thing to compare my sighting unless I started posting sky slyph vids ...but those don't emit orbs that I know of.

To add:
I honestly did not know of sky slyphs or serpents or Maussan until after my experience. It really blew my mind. This was the most unusual sighting and most definitely caught me off guard.

I don't know if they are crafts or living things that are yet to be discovered. The isosolese triangle was a definite craft! but these ... I really do not know. We have one celled animals... amoeba's so what if they are sky ameoba's? LOL I have NO clue. Whatever it was seemed to know when I looked at it.... It was like it waited , I looked and the first orb dove. weIRD...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Thanks for reposting the vid, ide not seen this one before and good to know its a hoax off the bat so i dont get stir crazy myself.

Ive been seeing a few orb type (ufo) - havent checked with local flight paths or anything yet to see if what i filmed is a legit sighting of a UFO so ill use the term ufo lightly, but ill post the vid ive taken after i do a little research.

Orb type are nothing compared to what your describing and i can only sit here thinking how lucky you have been to have gotten a glimpse of something so spectacular. I know a lot of us are looking up in the hopes to see something, anything to hold onto.

Shame u didnt have a camera handy as footage of these events can do nothing but open more eyes to the skys.
Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkNate

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure WHY I saw this. It definitely had an effect on me - every ufo sighting will do this I believe. Oftentimes, I am very strong but then when something like this comes along, it seems to occupy your every being for a while because you WANT to KNOW..... Hard to explain and I am not very eloquent at speech .

Wish I could DL my experiences to you guys brains. One day ,who knows, we may be able to do so!
Would love to see you make a thread on your orbs. I've seen several of those too.

Yeah, Gonna get a vid cam one day! Lord willing!

new topics

top topics

join