It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Right now he is the president ...he is in office....accept it.

Luckily our great grand-parents did not have the same attitude as you with regard to Hitler; otherwise what is happening now would have happened 60 years ago.
edit on 6/7/2011 by theregonnakillme because: bad typing

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
www.thepostemail.com...

A process server has delivered a Hawaii court-issued subpoena to Loretta J. Fuddy, Director of the Hawaii Department of Health, commanding her “to produce at the time, date, and place set forth below the following documents, electronically stored information, or objects, and permit their inspection, copying testing, or sampling of the material:” original 1961 typewritten birth certificate #10641 for Barack Obama, III [sic]
Who is Barack Obama, III? Does the President have a son named Barack Obama?

Is there anything that Orly Taitz doesn’t screw up? What an incompetent. And much to our amusement she seems incapable of learning.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by Amaterasu
You can get Me on record as saying that [Obama’s physical birth certificate is not a fraud]
Good.

Oh no, You Di'n't! Right there, buster.

Way to put words in My mouth.

Nothing further to say to You, Hume. Have a nice life.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
So how`s Ea doing these days anyways, and is the throne comfortable?

[smile] Still hoping I will meet Him. And I would ask the same question of You... The throne is for Humanity - IF We will take it. So You sit here with Me if You choose. How do You fare?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

That looks like a new one. After the first one was quashed, Orly Taitz tried it again. Looks like she got a court clerk to issue this one.

This, too, shall be quashed.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme

Originally posted by caladonea
Right now he is the president ...he is in office....accept it.

Luckily our great grand-parents did not have the same attitude as you with regard to Hitler; otherwise what is happening now would have happened 60 years ago.
edit on 6/7/2011 by theregonnakillme because: bad typing

I will state here and now that I hate Hitler and all that he and his followers did....comparing Obama to Hitler is really (to me) just not right. What I am saying (in stating the obvious) is that currently he is in office...that is a fact....next election ...just don't vote for him...elect someone else.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Oh no, You Di'n't! Right there, buster. Way to put words in My mouth.
I know it must be hard for once to admit something factual that contradicts your beliefs but I merely pointed out what you said you explicitly agreed to.

This is what I initially asked:

But now that we can get this behind us, can I claim you’re on the record as not saying the birth certificate is a fraud?

To which you replied, quoting my whole post so you can’t really claim you didn’t understand the question:

But now that we can get this behind us, can I claim you’re on the record as not saying the birth certificate is a fraud?

You can get Me on record as saying that, except for the PDF (and the high-res version)

So how is saying you said “You can get Me on record as saying that [Obama’s physical birth certificate is not a fraud]” putting words in your mouth? I specifically added the ‘physical’ to differentiate from the PDF which you said was your only focus.

Are you now saying Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud, contrary to what you replied to me?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
I'm not afraid...I'm sick of people like you intentionally disrupting intelligent debate with slander and insults. You have called me retarded twice, and said worse about others.

No, that never happened. You just made that up.

Originally posted by UcDat
post removed by staff

It is coming from your side, homes.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jul 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

You seem to be under the erroneous assumption that those who don’t believe the birther nonsense have to refute and disprove your wild claims. You are the ones making the extraordinary claims, so you are the ones that have to provide the extraordinary evidence.

You continuously make threads about self-proclaimed experts analyzing a PDF file that is entirely inconsequential to the question of the authenticity of Obama’s actual physical birth certificate. You have not accomplished anything.

But it’s not surprising that you believe otherwise since you also actually believe everything WND and Orly Taitz says.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

While my post may have been off of the birther topic it was a response to someone's question relating to what Obama has done to better our country.

To directly address the birther issue...to run for president wouldn't you need to prove your citizenship before the election? The issue seems moot to me really. Seems like the only thing that would satisfy everyone would be yo travel back in time and actually witness his birth.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am very tired and disappointed to continuously read posts on this thread by the uncritical thinking, rude, Kool-aid drinking people like Katilani and aptness that continue to derail the thread topic with opiniated comments unsupported by the original BC as empirical evidence. Unless you have something to contribute to this thread on the technical expertise of the persons who have examined the forged .pdf, please spare us all the grief of your rhetoric. Your uncogent reasoning is a waste of my time.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Haven't we already shut down like 50 of these already and have already shot any claim therein down.

How about an original thought please?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ontarff

you said that so much nicer than i did ty for inspiring me to try and do the same in the future and a star for your efforts

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff
I am very tired and disappointed to continuously read posts on this thread by the uncritical thinking, rude, Kool-aid drinking people like Katilani and aptness that continue to derail the thread topic with opiniated comments unsupported by the original BC as empirical evidence. Unless you have something to contribute to this thread on the technical expertise of the persons who have examined the forged .pdf, please spare us all the grief of your rhetoric. Your uncogent reasoning is a waste of my time.

You are the one saying that the numbers were out of sequence for no reason. It was just your uninformed opinion. The thread author keeps calling me a tard. Yeah, you know what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
You do not know what "official" means apparently and cannot understand that my name is not Mr. Cat. I have said I am a female and you keep calling me Mr. I hate to use the R word but that is um...well you know.

I'm sorry, I was wrong. You called me retarded only once in your long history of attacking others in this thread (while showing you yourself do not know a single thing about this issue from a technical standpoint).

You have gone very far to be rude, bothersome, argumentative, belittling of other members and out right "jerky".

But yes, yes, I was wrong in saying you called me retarded twice...it was only once.

My bad.

Boy did I screw up. But in looking back, I did get to re-read every single attack on everyone here that you made and quickly remembered just how disgusted I was with your crap yesterday.

Now if you don't mind, can you please stop bothering me further?

MM
edit on 6-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I was wrong. You called me retarded only once in your long history of attacking others in this thread while showing you yourself do not know a single thing about this issue from a technical standpoint.

Still wrong. I never called you retarded even once. You are a liar and all you have done in this thread is say people are ignorant. You have not shown anything but personal attacks and lies. That is all you got.

You birthers can cry all day long about how mean everyone is being to you but when you have a thread where all you do is lie and attack other posters, what do you expect?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Boy did I screw up. But in looking back, I did get to re-read every single attack on everyone here that you made and quickly remembered just how disgusted I was with your crap yesterday.

Keep making stuff up all while the OP keeps calling people tards right on this very page.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join