It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Experts says Barrack Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forged Document

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Threads like this do nothing positive nor constructive for anyone and only exist to serve as a distraction because the entire GOP cares more about this non issue that's been debunked a thousand times then actually helping the nation advance.

The real Anti American swine are the group who is steering this nonsense because God forbid the US has another success under Obama's watch.

Well... I'm an Ethical Planetarian. Dem and Rep are the two hands of the same beast. And I DO think it matters because when We placidly sit saying it doesn't matter that We are lied to by Our servants, We deserve what We get when They rob Us blind. I, for one, am furious. And getting Others to be so furious may start a movement towards the People regaining Their Mastery and the elected Their servitude.

It is hardly a "non issue" when We are presented forgeries as truth from Our servants.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ooops.
edit on 7/7/2011 by Amaterasu because: ddddouble post

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Hi.

I may regret this, but ... What specifically do you mean by "tampered with"?

Do you mean:

1. that the appearance of the file was inadvertently changed by the various steps it took to go from a paper document to a digital file displayed in PDF form? In other words, some details changed or were changed innocently in the process.

2. that the appearance of the file was purposely changed by intentional human intervention, so that the file displayed in PDF form contains different information than the original paper document? In other words, are you alleging that someone proactively changed the content in the file with an intent to deceive?

OR

3. that you don't know which of the above occurred, but just that the file was changed?

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Amaterasu

Hi.

I may regret this, but ... What specifically do you mean by "tampered with"?

Do you mean:

1. that the appearance of the file was inadvertently changed by the various steps it took to go from a paper document to a digital file displayed in PDF form? In other words, some details changed or were changed innocently in the process.

2. that the appearance of the file was purposely changed by intentional human intervention, so that the file displayed in PDF form contains different information than the original paper document? In other words, are you alleging that someone proactively changed the content in the file with an intent to deceive?

OR

3. that you don't know which of the above occurred, but just that the file was changed?

Thank you.

Number two. From the original PDF that opens in layers in Illustrator, someOne took advantage of that layer function. The mother's signature was partially an ink scan, the remainder an add-on that was produced likely with a stylus on a tablet using the pencil tool in Photoshop or similar program.

The high-res version looks to be a file that took the elements in the PDF and flattened them to one layer (without the colored security paper layer). The file was probably then made much larger with a much higher DPI (dots per inch) (High res). Then the areas where the pixelation was bad, the content was blurred - probably the Gaussian Blur function - and then sharpened. This will smooth the pixel edges and at first glance will look like a normal pen scan.

Also, in the PDF, that a number of the "i"s are identical is another clue that the file was deliberately manipulated. If One covers a page with the letter "i" and scans it, NONE will be identical in the file. NONE. That the letter "i" is identical in many places in the PDF makes it clear that some of what We see was constructed by copying and pasting needed letters.

The fact that the PDF came out first, with clear manipulation signs and matches in every detail except pixelation issues and "i"s that have been made different (an easy fix once They could see that We were not so stupid as to fail to look at such things - just scan several times and each scan will give a different set of "i"s and other letters; use a different one for each in creating the high res file) leads Me to believe that once They identified Our issues with the PDF, They did a more professional job on the high res version, eliminating the original issues.

Given that there is no way, barring such an astronomically unlikely event - to the order of 10^200ish - that the PDF could have been a simple scan - it was a construct - and given that the high res matches in virtually all the particulars except the problems in the PDF, I have to conclude that the high res was produced using the initial PDF file.

Does this make sense to you? [smile]

. .

edit on 7/7/2011 by Amaterasu because: clarity

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Does this make sense to you?
No, it makes no sense.

If they were going to forge his mother’s signature why not copy in the whole thing, but instead, according to you, they only added and substituted certain letters to a name that was already there from some other birth certificate they used to forge Obama’s. And those letters that “were already there” just happen to match his mother’s signature I guess...

Ha, I know why they did it this way! Just to mess with your head and so you could bust this massive 5 decade conspiracy by using the zoom function on Adobe Acrobat. Yep.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

no one says the White House is smart !

just look at all the screw-ups that work there and all the screw-ups they have "accomplished" !

too many to list here!

it's your money ..... use it when you need it !

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Does this make sense to you?
No, it makes no sense.

If they were going to forge his mother’s signature why not copy in the whole thing, but instead, according to you, they only added and substituted certain letters to a name that was already there from some other birth certificate they used to forge Obama’s. And those letters that “were already there” just happen to match his mother’s signature I guess...

Ha, I know why they did it this way! Just to mess with your head and so you could bust this massive 5 decade conspiracy by using the zoom function on Adobe Acrobat. Yep.

Dear, please.

1. If They found a BC near the number They really needed that was signed "Ann D(upree?) that had a close resemblance to Obama's mother's sig, and was in the mix near the number They needed... I think They might say, "Bonus!" We'll use this one." Then They scan it in, not as 100% raster but in Omnipage which offers the chance to add layers... And They edit the layer that contains the "Ann D" to just that, and add the layer - and yes, these were two separate layers - with the "unham..." reading what They need it to read, and matching the true mother's sig. (Please don't tell me You don't think there are People who can forge someOne's signature...)

2. If Obama Himself said, "I want My BC to be public record," I do believe that would have solved things, n'est pas? I know *I* can request a copy of My BC. And *I* can show it about. Why has He not told Hawai'i this? Taken the thing and put it in a glass case for all to see? Long ago when the first questions arose? Why the long evasion? And the stinky first "long form" PDF? The lie that it is?

3. They did it like that because it was a bother - They had more important machinations to deal with far above what We, the People, want. It was a placation because They knew that even if People like Me could tell, it could be drug out by producing the "high res" file, and adding to the mix of confusion until end of term, and at that point, I think They think, it will be fully moot and We will have moved on in the path They lead Us on. And IF We choose to do nothing, that will be the path We go down.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If They found a BC near the number They really needed that was signed "Ann D(upree?) that had a close resemblance to Obama's mother's sig, and was in the mix near the number They needed... I think They might say, "Bonus!" We'll use this one."
Are you serious?

In previous posts you talk about probabilities, regarding the alleged similarities between characters, but you believe they found:

(1) a birth certificate of someone born at around the same time as Obama,
(2) whose mother had the same first name and first letter of the second name as Obama’s mother,
(3) and the signature of this other woman matched Obama’s mother’s signature.

You think this is plausible and probable? Just wow...

edit on 7-7-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I know *I* can request a copy of My BC. And *I* can show it about.

Actually in most states (I'd be suprised if not all): No you can't.
The Original will be kept under lock and key, and all you will get an abstract or a copy.
If you doubt that, take a look what happened when Trump made the same claim you just did.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

From the original PDF that opens in layers in Illustrator, someOne took advantage of that layer function. The mother's signature was partially an ink scan, the remainder an add-on that was produced likely with a stylus on a tablet using the pencil tool in Photoshop or similar program.

This is your contention. OK. Is there proof of any of it?

How do you know that someone took advantage of the layer function?
How do you know that the mother's signature was a partial ink scan?

Also, in the PDF, that a number of the "i"s are identical is another clue that the file was deliberately manipulated.

Are these typewritten "i"s or cursive "i"s? And can you show me the data that proves something was purposefully manipulated?

I believe the file was manipulated, but just by the software as it was converted from one form to another.

Given that there is no way, barring such an astronomically unlikely event - to the order of 10^200ish - that the PDF could have been a simple scan - it was a construct - and given that the high res matches in virtually all the particulars except the problems in the PDF, I have to conclude that the high res was produced using the initial PDF file.

Does this make sense to you? [smile]

Not really.

The Hawaii Dept of Health made 2 copies of the BC and sent the copies to Obama.
One was scanned, opened in Adobe, optimized and converted to a PDF.

In this video, you can see that the layers appear when opened in Illustrator and when he goes from one layer to another, you can see that parts of words blink on and off... This could explain the "partial signature" anomaly you're seeing.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

2. If Obama Himself said, "I want My BC to be public record," I do believe that would have solved things, n'est pas?

No. It's not his record. It belongs to the state of Hawaii. He can only get a copy.

I know *I* can request a copy of My BC. And *I* can show it about.

Yes. A COPY.

Why has He not told Hawai'i this? Taken the thing and put it in a glass case for all to see? Long ago when the first questions arose? Why the long evasion? And the stinky first "long form" PDF? The lie that it is?

Asking why about these things proves nothing. He can't get the original. He GOT a copy and to put it on the Internet where everyone can see it, it HAD to be converted from paper to digital. If he had put it in a glass case, it would STILL be a copy and people would STILL claim it fake because they can't see it, touch it and zoom in on it.

I was curious as to what you actually believe about this issue because I respect you.
And you have every right to have the opinion you have. I'm not going to try to change your mind. I was just wondering if you were stating opinion or if you had some proof.

edit on 7/7/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I have my theory about all this Obama birth certificate crisis. i am only speculating but i think it could be a possibility. Maybe it's TPTB that first let this story out to make it known by many but under control until the 'D' day.

When will be the time, all media will confirm that he was really born in Kenya and the US administration will have no choice than to cancel his mandate and refuse his 2012 candidature....

All African American and Pro Obama will ( if i'm right..) launch a major revolution, a civil war, creating chaos coast to coast.That could be the begining of the end for America, that could well creat a world economic crash, instabilities could creat Wars and Into Chaos will be created a New World Order.

will see...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I believe this relatively recent video released about 7 weeks ago by Alex Jones sums things up pretty well. I know many of you probably despise AJ for his fervor in pursuing the truth about our government, like Jesse Ventura and others. But I believe he tries to get to the truth and it's not about telling lies or being deceitful to make money.

Alex Jones addresses the latest revelations about the phony document presented by the Obama White House as proof of his eligibility for high office. Author Jerome Corsi has now become the target of White House dirty tricks coinciding with the release of his new book, 'Where is the Birth Certificate?.' Corsi has not backed down, but rather renewed his charges, asserting that the long-form birth certificate just released by Obama is a composite forgery made up of several real birth certificates. Pro-Obama factions have panicked, using a deceptive "satire" piece published in Esquire to sabotage Corsi's books sales while simultaneously trying to score 2012 re-election points by mocking "birthers" with a new campaign shirt that reads "Made in America" with Obama's image and his purported birth certificate. But why would the White House even care about best-selling authors like Jerome Corsi or fringe "birthers" if the released document gives all necessary proof to silence the doubters? As the Latin phrase res ipsa loquitur indicates, the thing should speak for itself.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423
reply to post by UcDat

I have my theory about all this Obama birth certificate crisis. i am only speculating but i think it could be a possibility. Maybe it's TPTB that first let this story out to make it known by many but under control until the 'D' day.

When will be the time, all media will confirm that he was really born in Kenya and the US administration will have no choice than to cancel his mandate and refuse his 2012 candidature....

All African American and Pro Obama will ( if i'm right..) launch a major revolution, a civil war, creating chaos coast to coast.That could be the begining of the end for America, that could well creat a world economic crash, instabilities could creat Wars and Into Chaos will be created a New World Order.

will see...

a we bit far fetched,

but i agree

thePTB may very well be using the whole thing as collateral for different agendas.

and as far as the White House Staff ..... they've never been any good at mult-tasking either!

i'm not sure about Kenya, i still think the "Malcom X" theories have merrits!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Haven't we already shut down like 50 of these already and have already shot any claim therein down.

How about an original thought please?

Who is "we"? Liberals? Just saying that it's not forged over and over doesn't make it not a forgery. That's just a propaganda trick.

How about some truth, please?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join