It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Ridicules July 4th: America is Not Independent

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So, originally the Masons built this country, no..?! So now it's being taken over by the NWO and the Masons under it...???? Kind of contradictory, no?

Hmmmm... makes you wonder... Were the masons ever infiltrated...? If so, by whom...?

Well, Albert Pike was rumored to work for the British, who's banking system is operated by the Rothschilds. After all, it was Nathan Rothschild who said ""I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply."

Now Pike changed sects of Masonry to Rosicrucian, no? What better way for the British to finally get revenge on and claim the U.S. back than to infultrate and control it's most secret of societies! Alternative history suggests the British funded the civil war and the South... which would've been the perfect distraction for them.

The Rothschilds are Kazar Jews as it seems... Zionists... different from Judiasm. They now seem to run most sects of Masonry. And I'm sure, as part of protecting their "light", Masons if they even know who they are working for, will deny this to thier death but they are working against this country. The question is what got changed in thier belief system?

If they weren't infaltrated, was this the plan all along...?

Now I have no qualms about a "united world"... in fact, I think it would be great. Eventually, we should strive for it... just not the one the Zionists are aiming for...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The USA hasn't been independent since December 1913, when it gave the Federal Reserve control over its currency.

The minute that as a Government you give control of your currency to bankers, you lose independence.

Most Americans are just too stupid to realize that they are about as far from living in the "land of the free" as they can possibly get.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Oh, and how is it living under the British Crown as a subject of centuries of inbred Royals?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
why shouldnt they ridicule a nation of slave owning white aristocratic men who didnt want to pay their taxes to their fellow masons from over seas?

swallow your pride and huge ego for once in your LIFE

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is a disgusting human being who should be punished for his crimes against humanity. The man should be hanging from the gallows just like he sent many others for being gay or opposed to the Iranian government.

Iran criticizing a country that's not really independent? Sure, valid points are brought up but last thing we should do is praise a bigoted and horrific oppressive government for stating the obvious.

Sorry folks, but I won't be hopping on the trend train and give support to murderers.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is so sad but true....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Its not just America thats controlled...... people everywhere need to start thinking for themselves rather than being told what and how to think...... i am just a normal working mum who's head is sick of being filled with rubbish and voting for prime minister thats as much use as a chocolate bloody fireguard!! Sick, sick and more sick of political corruption and WE ALL KNOW that each prime minister, president call them what you like....... are not true to themselves and NOT true to us BECAUSE they are TOLD what to say, how to act, what to do and how to respond by a higher (and i am not talking godly high) rank.......... you know what?? people really need to stop having the..i'm alright sod you attitude. Not sure about elsewhere but English ( hell of a lot of them) have that attitude about them and it really is sad

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
At the end of the day all that matters is we are all controlled by money in this world. If you have more or less that determines your quality of life. America is a place where you are indeed free to make your own life and prosper however you want to. Of course, there are more things going on below the surface when it comes to power. Just remember every dog has it's day, and America didn't choose it's day of Independence on the 4th of July for nothing. They did it so the United States birth chart would have Sun conjunct Sirius; the brightest star in the night sky. They have more power than people in this world think.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Iran has nevere thought the USA has been free-this is just propaganda crap being spewed by the Mullahs. And speaking of free, the Iranian citizens are JUST SO FREE from the religious fanataic nutjob Mullahs who are running their country right? What a load of crap-every time i hear something come from the leadership of that cess pool of a country the more i think somone needs to shut them up. I only hope and pray someone fires up the furnaces and let them experience thier own version of auschwitz.

Really??? You're advocating violence and genocide yet your handle is "princeofpeace"??? That is pure insanity.

The people of Iran might not be free but that doesn't mean that the people of the U.S. are free. War is not the answer to solving the worlds problems. You can't just decimate a country and its people because you disagree ideologically. Yes, the government of Iran is a totalitarian regime, but right now, the U.S. is looking more and more like a totalitarian country itself. Sure we have the illusion of freedom, but most people are in a state of perpetual debt. That is not freedom. We are not free. We are slaves to corporate interest.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
They're kind of right, but all Iran is doing is taking advantage of our freedom of speech and pacifying what they are hearing Americans say about our own goverent.

I still raise a middle finger to Iran.

Again, will that make us more free?

When the Sheep wake up to the Illusion, the Dog will leave.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Lol,America isnt independent,who is exactly?
Since when is living under a government been classed as independent?
Since when is living under any leader been classed as independent?

If you live under a government,you are dependent,if you follow something like "god", guess what? you are a dependent.

Simple as that.

And for all those Iran-haters out there(seems mostly like americans) since when has Iran done anything to America that has been proven that Iran has carried it out? because i cant find anything.
Although, i can find proven actions carried out by america to Iran....
edit on 5-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

I want to live in the America that our forefathers faught for not what it has become. We are just a shell of our former self and everything the Iranians said was true. Allthough I don't agree with how they treat their woman
I really have no idea how they live, who they are, what they believe in and I refuse to judge them. I am against any and all comments where hate is a motive. America should be leading by example not by preemptive war after war which is all we seem to do. We have become increasingly imperialistic and fascist! In answer to your question to where else would I want to live? I would want to live in a free America run by individuals not a Corporatocracy run by the wealthy few. Until we are back on the right track, standing up to our Fascist leaders we will never be free, we will never have unity and we will never really be equals! For Equality will be the only way that the world will unify beyond our petty differences! The only way for all of humanity to truely be free from tyranny, oppression and the last step to evolution out of the dark ages!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Free or independent is a relative term. Of ocurse no one who is being governed anywhere is totally "free". You cant just do what you want with no accountability. Folks on here are advocating anarchy or something LOL. People are free as far as they are able to come onto a site like this and spout the non-sense and crap that they do and they arent imprisoned or hanged by it. Id say thats a bit of FREEDOM right there.

I dont think ATS is exactly crawling with citizens from iran and a host of other countries and there is a reason for that!!!

edit on 5-7-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

We have become increasingly imperialistic and fascist!

Nosacrificenofreedom, america is run under fascism, no doubt about it.
Go check out what a so called "democracy" consists of,and then go check out what fascism consists of.
You will notice that "democracy" is nowhere to be found in america, its made up.
But whats this? everything that fascism consists of america seems to be! Hmm,strange.

You cant just do what you want with no accountability

You sure about that?, because thats what governments all around the world seem to do,militarys all around the world seem to do!
Actions are carried out all the time,all around the world,by all sorts of people with no accountability.

No ones free, i dont think we ever have been either.

People are free as far as they are able to come onto a site like this and spout the non-sense and crap that they do and they arent imprisoned or hanged by it. Id say thats a bit of FREEDOM right there.

You call that freedom? i call that a right, a right to express your opinion openly,which we cant seem to do much of these days.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jetlife

Headline is true tho

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That was the most feebled FAILED attempt at picking apart a thread i have ever seen. You still didnt say one thing that discounts what i said. The freedom of speech is a RIGHT and thats why we are able to do it....Here anyway. Try it in other countries. Plus the premise of this thread is from IRAN'S point of view. Who are they to say who is independent or free or not? Like i said before, i dont see too many folks from those radical muslim, Islamic extremist countries on this website....and there is a reason for that. Because they live somewhere that if someone even said a 10th of what is said on here-they would be killed.

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth

We have become increasingly imperialistic and fascist!

Nosacrificenofreedom, america is run under fascism, no doubt about it.
Go check out what a so called "democracy" consists of,and then go check out what fascism consists of.
You will notice that "democracy" is nowhere to be found in america, its made up.
But whats this? everything that fascism consists of america seems to be! Hmm,strange.

You cant just do what you want with no accountability

You sure about that?, because thats what governments all around the world seem to do,militarys all around the world seem to do!
Actions are carried out all the time,all around the world,by all sorts of people with no accountability.

No ones free, i dont think we ever have been either.

People are free as far as they are able to come onto a site like this and spout the non-sense and crap that they do and they arent imprisoned or hanged by it. Id say thats a bit of FREEDOM right there.

You call that freedom? i call that a right, a right to express your opinion openly,which we cant seem to do much of these days.

edit on 5-7-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I agree with them on this one. America is being run by men with money, who own corporations, who own banks, who own the government, who own you and I and every other American that gets a paycheck.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

I agree with them on this one. America is being run by men with money, who own corporations, who own banks, who own the government, who own you and I and every other American that gets a

Wow.That's real news! Please tell me a country that isn't? I'll wait....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thank you for pointing that out to us Iran, as if it isnt blatantly obvious already. We all know whats happening. Were just too stupid, dumb, scared, complacent, and brainwashed to do anything.

Right or wrong?

Tell me im wrong. Please.
edit on 5-7-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm curious as to what it is that all you folks who agree with the sentiment actually think "independance" is?

do you mean having no dependancy on anyone else at all for anything, like, say North Korea tries to do - becoming an autarky?

So you'd give up all imported oil, food, steel, cars, electronics, etc., and jsut use what you make yourselves?

There's a lot of talk about dependance on banks - so do you mean having no dependance on the international monetary system - so you'd not be able to exchange money, or you'd return to a purely precious metal economy and do away with all the wealth that can't actually be produced as gold or silver or some other "hard" currency? (which I'm guessing would immediately impoverish everyone except the banks who hold it.....and result in most of it flowing out of hte country in short order and leave you with nothing at all to trade with the rest of the world with so making you an autarcky again)

does it mean independance for individuals to go chop down some trees, make a log cabin, and live entirely seperate from the rest of the world - and how would that work fo all 300 million of you??

What is it exactly you think "independance" is in a global interconnected world, and what effects do you think your version of it would have on life in the USA?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join