It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Ridicules July 4th: America is Not Independent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Iran Ridicules July 4th: America is Not Independent

www.israelnationalnews.com

PRESS TV, totally funded by the Islamic Republic and a mouthpiece for the Islamic regime, told its readers, “America is no longer the land of the free. It is now ruled by oligarchs and corporatists. And it is no longer governed by the rule of law. The rich, the powerful and the politically connected abide by their own, very different, set of laws.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7/7/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Fixed Link.

+99 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It is not often that I find myself agreeing with the Iranian regime, but unfortunately they have a point here. Americans no longer have their independents that our founding fathers fought for, instead we are under the tyrannical control of the global elite! WE MUST NOT ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE, NOW IS THE TIME FOR A SECOND DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, INDEPENDENCE FROM THE BANKSTERS, THE GLOBALISTS, AND THE IMF!!! STAND UNITED AS THE FREE PEOPLE WE ONCE WERE!!!

www.israelnationalnews.com
edit on 7/7/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Fixed Link.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Really? Thank you, Captain Obvious.

But before he goes about sneering at the U.S., he might want to consider how little better his own country fairs in that arena.

+57 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We are under bankers, wall street terrorist, & corporation occupation. The only answer is REVOLUTION. Take on tyranny today so your children won't have to face tyranny tomorrow.
edit on 4-7-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetlife

It is not often that I find myself agreeing with the Iranian regime, but unfortunately they have a point here. Americans no longer have their independents that our founding fathers fought for, instead we are under the tyrannical control of the global elite! WE MUST NOT ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE, NOW IS THE TIME FOR A SECOND DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, INDEPENDENCE FROM THE BANKSTERS, THE GLOBALISTS, AND THE IMF!!! STAND UNITED AS THE FREE PEOPLE WE ONCE WERE!!!

www.domasjefferson.com

I was thinking the same thing. This person could come over here (forge his BC) run for office and win on that platform. It rings so true, it is sickening.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Haha Iran will settle this situation with a "nuclear missile kit"

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Not the first person to say what people in europe and the US have known for years.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Really? Thank you, Captain Obvious.

But before he goes about sneering at the U.S., he might want to consider how little better his own country fairs in that arena.

Well....now I feel better because he is worse. ???

What kind of logic are we employing here.
I think this is the type propaganda that got us in this position to start with.
Show us how awful everyone else has it and Americans will be happy.
It doesn't work on all of us.
People who have it worse do not make me love my corrupt government more.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
They're kind of right, but all Iran is doing is taking advantage of our freedom of speech and pacifying what they are hearing Americans say about our own government.

I still raise a middle finger to Iran.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
They're kind of right, but all Iran is doing is taking advantage of our freedom of speech and pacifying what they are hearing Americans say about our own government.

Again, will that make us more free?

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
my days you americans bang on about this and that all the time, that you want a revolution and all this

you have guns, use um and go do sumat about it

what good is a dog that barks and dont bite??

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jetlife

They're not wrong.
Just saying...
We're still owned by the british crown as is Canada too!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen

Again, will that make us more free?

Of course. I'm totally under the impression that literally flipping off another nation's government is going to make us more free.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Is this really true? Couldn't anyone decide to be a selfish money hungry banker? What the Iranian fails to see is that not only are they ruling us, but the whole world; at least our lives in the states are a bit more livable.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Iran has nevere thought the USA has been free-this is just propaganda crap being spewed by the Mullahs. And speaking of free, the Iranian citizens are JUST SO FREE from the religious fanataic nutjob Mullahs who are running their country right? What a load of crap-every time i hear something come from the leadership of that cess pool of a country the more i think somone needs to shut them up. I only hope and pray someone fires up the furnaces and let them experience thier own version of auschwitz.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

That's not really what I'm saying at all. I'm pointing out that his sneering attitude is quite hilarious considering that his country is in a similar situation.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

No, but so long as the collective mooks of America have some foreign country full of brown moon-speakers to hate, they won't notice what's going on in the US. it's sort of like daytime TV, distracting housewives from the vacuousness of their own existence.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinster

Big Deal. The iranian leaders (both the theocrats as well as their puppet administrators) are all ignorant buffoons. They are simply venting their jealousy. So what else is new. I'm unimpressed.

Just ask yourself one question: Regardless of what country on this beautiful Earth you are a citizen of (INCLUDING, if not especially IRAN); Even if some of what they say is true -would YOU rather live in the United States of America or in that repressive, oppressive, women-hating, Jew-hating, Christian-hating, Animiist-hating, democracy-hating, freedom-hating Regime of Iran?

I know my answer. What's yours??

edit on 7/4/2011 by Outrageo because: God Bless America...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

couldnt have said it better myself!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"Hello Black Kettle, this is Pot, how copy?" :-)

Seriously, he's correct but anybody with an ounce of sense knows it anyway. The rest wont even notice his ranting.

None of which make the Iranian system any less repressive and odious.

Maybe theres some sort of Orwell award that world governments are competing for. Like the X prize but for repression.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join