It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Ridicules July 4th: America is Not Independent

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Actually, the US/Great Brittain/Israel/Saudi Arabia are doing the pushing. Afghans produce and Iran...well, Iran is a market for that junk.

Truth, oh truth. How it hurts those who wish to do you harm.

I'm interested in seeing your faces once you realize what the hell is going on in this world. I bet more than half of you would kill yourselves or go into a state of panic.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by newcovenant

Funny how on every other thread NOBODY trusts the American government ...

and now all of a sudden...
is that the STAR SPANGLED BANNER I hear playing in the background?

America is not it's government. America is it's people and it's spirit. Seperate the two definitions and you will begin to see the truth.

Is this the multicultural, all inclusive American Spirit?

Or hate anything from the mouth of Ahmadinejad?

Or are you trained from infancy to hate your enemy absolutely, unequivocally and to the last animal, as a particular mandate from God? Tell truth.
Common Yiddish Terms in American English/ Mishigas

mishigas - craziness What kind of mishigas is that? www.uta.fi...

It is American blood, sweat, and tears spilled out for the guiding principals of democracy and freedom for all. It is the spirit of our pioneers and the dead that fought for this Nation to be free and great.

With LIBERTY and JUSTICE for all. If you take those last two words FOR ALL.
And try NOT to call anything and everything that benefits the specified group intended by "FOR ALL" as a move toward COMMUNISM and we will ALL BE better off.

Some matters, decisions, big pictures and over views need to be FOR the benefit of ALL.
WITH ALL IN MIND. And this means... OUR NATION AS A WHOLE.

Any and all decisions should be made to benefit the people and their children and families immediately and for the long haul. I don't care about anything else and I don't think our politicians should either but naturally you have politicians in all sorts of other fights. The Mideast engagement: There's nothing we can do there we have not already tried. GIVE Palestine the State. Even God sent an angel to provide for Hagar's son and didn't the UN and the US provide a State for the Jews?

Other politicians are hollering about the National Debt Clock and saving our financial face.
So we have a giant tab to China, not like they are going to send goons over and collect.

How about the Cost of Living Thermometer?
The measurement of our ability to survive...
Does anyone care that it is about to explode?
People are stretched to not tight but, impossible limits.
It is now impossible to support and educate even a small family on minimum wage.
I don't have to do the math here to tell you this is a bad formula for any country.

This has to be possible for your country to succeed.
If your government is not seeing to it that this is possible, governing and ensuring success in this...
WHO NEEDS THEM?
We need affordable food, energy housing and transportation.
There has to be a way for even the least talented or economically DIS-advantaged to find a niche, pitch in and contribute something (WORK) and get those things.
IF THERE ISN'T YOUR SOCIETY WILL TOPPLE.

Minimum wage jobs are evaporating, to innovation, machines or greed.
Still there is so much that needs to be done. I see no excuse for a system and operating plan where everyone is making a contribution, and everything that needs doing, IS getting done.
People call that COMMUNISM too.
IMO people are stupid.

Left vs right politics is gumming up the works with "SO, DO NOTHING" glue.
And really who cares, since it is THE PEOPLE WHO SUFFER?
Politicians go on vacation for months and weeks at a time to relieve their stress.
For us there is no relief.
IMO We need health care and education for all NOW and let the devil take the hindmost.
I don't care how deeply this digs us a debt. I don't even care if the wealthy have to pay for it.
Call it communism if you want.

At least this nation will be healthy and educated.
From there we can live to see another day, solve another problem and even fight if we have to.

edit on 7-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
The truth of the matter you all could own the USA within 90 days but you would have to stick together and not bat an eye. No arguing amongst yourselves good chance you could take back your nation without firing one single shot.

1. Cancel all your flights,,,i dont care if it costs you your jobs...Do not fly no matter what.
2. Do not buy gasoline...ride a bike a horse or walk.
3. Dont buy anything but food and water....absolutely nothing else.

Do this for 90 days - 6 months
A. The folks that rule will be so angry and frustrated they will change and or negotiate the system in your favor as humanbeings and citizens of the US or worse case scenario...
B. They will begin incarcerating you and slaughtering you like animals..kinda like Nazi Germany...which are the same folks that are in power..

I'm in.

Great ideas. I see toppling to knees and begging for mercy.
Lets activate this as a plan B...if plan A doesn't work.

Plan A is asking nicely.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

The end of the space race for U.S.A. ends with Shuttle Atlantis. Ever since the end of the Constellation program and the potential laying off of thousands, NASA employees and contractors, I saw it fitting to show shuttle Atlantis as the end of our reign.

Space shuttle Atlantis is set to liftoff July 8 on the final flight of the shuttle program, STS-135,

www.nasa.gov...

NASA grieves over canceled program

This kind of supports a theory I posted a while back in this thread.

I'm afraid a revolution has already been conceived. The question is, when will it be born?

The U.S. has acted as the enforcer of freedoms of liberty throughout the world. That day will soon be over. They will have to hand over the torch, so to speak, to a new governing body. That may be the United Nations.

I've always pondered the Mayan end date to be the end of the New Atlantis Order. The founding fathers gave birth to the Phoenix and it must die. It has been over 200 years since the U.S.A. won independence from British rule. It has been over 500 years since Europeans first discovered the New World. The Phoenix life cycle is 500 to 1000 years according to myth.

See this post for the whole detail

The New Atlantis Order ends with Shuttle Atlantis. I’m afraid we’ve given up to be the best of the best. When the competition ended, the space race lost its appeal.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I think you make a valid point. However, Iran does not hold itself out to be the World's bastion of freedom and "Democracy".

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Iran's history on civil rights seems to be less than stellar, but if we compare the US media portrayal of this man to his own words and mannerisms, we see a striking difference.

One might argue that he is acting, but he doesn't back away from his positions and seems to actually be very reasonable. Even the establishment lackey, I mean reporter, seems to be at a loss.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join