It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Built the Bosnian Pyramid? ( The great mystery )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Italian archaeologists who actually work for the project of the Bosnian pyramids have all delcared that those are PYRAMIDS.

The mystery surrounding the pyramid-shaped hill in Bosnia deepens. Its dimensions seem a little too precise for it to be a natural formation. And now diggers have apparently found carefully cut stone blocks and what appears to be a paved entrance to the structure.

how could a primitive people governed by mere circadian rythms and the need to honor a Sun-god ever get the engineering design for something as complex as a pyramid?

Giant structure is more than four times taller than the Great Pyramid of Giza...The great pyramid of Giza at just over 480 Feet tall was long thought to be the world's tallest structure for 3,800 years but it has nothing on this pyramid in Bosnia.

The research project of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids is the largest archaeological project in the world. Last year we were the most active archaeological site with 500 volunteers and 45 professional archaeologists coming from several countries (Italy, Spain, France, Hungary, Croatia, Malaysia etc.) - declared Dr. Sam Osmanagic. Over the past seven years we spent 340.000 working hours excavating the pyramids, and some 700 people from 42 countries/ six continents applied for positions as volunteers in 2011.

Bosnia's Pyramid Built Over 10.000 Years Ago!

check it out 2 pics

here is interesting video about pyramids..

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-7-2011 by torontoguy123 because: forget something

edit on 3-7-2011 by torontoguy123 because: forget something

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
this has been gone over and over here, its NOT a pyramid, its a NATURAL FORMATION
until someone gets inside this alleged structure, its going to probably be labeled a natural formation

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Semir built it, because he faked it.

It has been covered extensively on this forum....

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I am pretty sure this is a hoax. I remember reading about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Omagah....somebody please hide this thread QUICK!!!

This has been debated extensively on ATS and I must say, that the opposing sides can get ugly real quick.

Seriously, the only thing that could make this thread more "ATS" volitile is to add something about Christianity to it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Seriously, the only thing that could make this thread more "ATS" volitile is to add something about Christianity to it.

Well its a natural formation, Jesus preached to the masses to it, and now his body is buried under in a cave....

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What I think most people here mean to say is......YES we have been made aware of it but because there is not enough information and/or video of it then that means it can be discared......ATS armchair quarterbacks at their finest!

I personally think its very possible and YES there have been found ruins underneath the overgrown moutain that would support such an accusation. Time will tell though IMHO of course!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Modern humans have been around, more or less, for about 100,000 years the last time I heard. It seems kind of silly to think that we sat around the first 95k years or so doing nothing but grunting, breeding, and hunting mastodon.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I was told it was the first Hebrew temple

built in the year 1 of the Hebrew calendar.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I figure a couple of ole boys and a mule dragged the rocks up there and then their half sister/step-wife shaped it....JMO

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hey look, all COINTELPRO hoax squad is here. For the record, all the threads with real information are quickly inundated with COINTELPRO "IT'S A HOAX" posts. ATS = CIA. Anyway, it is a pyramid. No idea who built it.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by finalword
Hey look, all COINTELPRO hoax squad is here. For the record, all the threads with real information are quickly inundated with COINTELPRO "IT'S A HOAX" posts. ATS = CIA. Anyway, it is a pyramid. No idea who built it.

Actually no real information is given in the OP of this thread; there's simply a big heap of assumption backed by zero evidence other than "it's pointy"

I'm amused that you think the CIA gives a crap either way.

As for who built it? Glaciation.
edit on 4/7/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sam Semir is a personal friend of mine, and he will be in Bosnia until September. So, we can hope to to see some unique artifacts and findings soon.
I can't wait to hear the story of who made them, and why.
Sam told me the whole story how he dug through thousands of layers before they found the tunnel, he's a very intriguing person.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I got two words for you

PROVE IT

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The Afrocentrics built it, who did you think built it! Yeah just like the one they built in Egypt, yeah just like that one they built in Egypt....cough,cough...yeah,like that one

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Google "Is the ATS forum COINTELPRO?" Read the first article.

GodLikeProductions is also disinformation. They have a long list of banned keywords. ATS does not, but it does have plenty of mods who will edit and remove important information.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
coming soon;

"i'll give you a pyramid ya won't believe" rocky.

i have to dload the pics first.

edit on 16-7-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Actually no real information is given in the OP of this thread; there's simply a big heap of assumption backed by zero evidence other than "it's pointy"

I'm amused that you think the CIA gives a crap either way.

As for who built it? Glaciation.
edit on 4/7/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

"Zero evidence", eh? Well, that exposes your abysmal ignorance. Try telling that to all the professors of archeology and scientists who are involved in the Bosnian pyramid project.

Your view is so ludicrous that it does not merit further comment and I shall not waste my time.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by micpsi

"Zero evidence", eh? Well, that exposes your abysmal ignorance. Try telling that to all the professors of archeology and scientists who are involved in the Bosnian pyramid project.

Why not post their names and all the papers they wrote on the subject then....

top topics

join