It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Facts! plz challenge...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
Now- No sign of Nibiru.
3600 years ago - no sign of Nibiru.
3600 years before that - no sign of Nibiru.

For an object that is in orbit and comes back all the time, on a regular schedule, you'd think someone might have noticed & recorded it.

Prior to Sitchin, no one had heard about Nibiru being a planet/spaceship. Not the Sumerians (for whom the word nibiru means "crossing place" - think a river crossing), nor the Babylonians (who held that Nibiru was the longest day of the year, the summer solstice).

The "ancients" were ancient and were also primitive. They had no special magical knowledge. Their societies and cultures are now extinct because they didn't have any special knowledge or technology.

edit on 2/7/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

How do you no that no signs of Nibiru on past?
Maybe we have a signs but maybe somebody dsnt
wanna tell us....of course with a reason......?
But whats the reason???I hope we all know soon...
and i still think if is any Nibiru at all this is a spaceship
thats make more sense but catastrophic events what
is very popular today.....i am not thinking that catastrophic
events happening but i think they happenging because our
planet cosmic voyage trhu space.....

Peace,
ekiusa

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ekiusa

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ekiusa

Originally posted by chr0naut
Now- No sign of Nibiru.
3600 years ago - no sign of Nibiru.
3600 years before that - no sign of Nibiru.

For an object that is in orbit and comes back all the time, on a regular schedule, you'd think someone might have noticed & recorded it.

Prior to Sitchin, no one had heard about Nibiru being a planet/spaceship. Not the Sumerians (for whom the word nibiru means "crossing place" - think a river crossing), nor the Babylonians (who held that Nibiru was the longest day of the year, the summer solstice).

The "ancients" were ancient and were also primitive. They had no special magical knowledge. Their societies and cultures are now extinct because they didn't have any special knowledge or technology.

edit on 2/7/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

How do you no that no signs of Nibiru on past?
Maybe we have a signs but maybe somebody dsnt
wanna tell us....of course with a reason......?
But whats the reason???I hope we all know soon...
and i still think if is any Nibiru at all this is a spaceship
thats make more sense but catastrophic events what
is very popular today.....i am not thinking that catastrophic
events happening but i think they happenging because our
planet cosmic voyage trhu space.....

Peace,
ekiusa

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsatrap

Originally posted by FATHERBROWN2112
reply to post by itsatrap

sir, love ur response! once again it emits INFRARED heat which cant be seen but FELT.

its MASS bends light cuz its sooo dense. thier are MANY things we arent taught,

INFRARED IS HEAT YOU MORON. Infrared is part of the electromagnetic spectrum just outside the area of visible light. We perceive light visually. We perceive infrared as heat, we can't see it but we feel it. We can't detect other parts of the spectrum, ie xrays, gamma, radio, without aid.

GRAVITY BENDS LIGHT. Mass determines gravity, more mass equals more gravity.

"THERE(proper spelling) are many things we aren't taught" but these things are....

Try again
And might I suggest picking up a 4th grade science book.

And might i suggest you read the manners and decorum on the site before you post again......

Its responses like that , that bring down this site

Perhaps the OP doesnt have the greatest knowledge on some things, which is fine, and he INDEED might be very young, but you probably didnt think about that before you snapped his head off.......

OP some interesting theories, some i feel are off base, but keep digging, thats where it all starts!

Good job! and welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

ALSO the sacred numbers 12 and 7 come from the exsistance of this planet which is called "nibiru" which literally means "planet of the crosssing" because it CROSSES our orbit! count the sun, moon and planets out to PLUTO and you get 11! add the Great Planet in and you get 12! so NO GREAT PLANET, NO 12 hours, 12 tribes, 12 inches, 12 in a dozen AND NO 360 degrees in a circle! i could go on and on....

so NO GREAT PLANET, no measurement in time in space ect...

I'm pretty sure the ancients didn't know about Pluto seeing as how you can't even see Neptune with the naked eye.

wow... this brown dwarf could be up to 10-30 times bigger than Jupiter. and thats a SMALL brown dwarf.
it cloaks itself with its MASS and emits + protons to help also. its only visible in the infrared light range and its temperature is -460 farenheight. thats why we cant see it YET. BUT, the infrared energy it emits is causing the poles to melt on earth, mars and the moons of jupiter.

At -460F it shouldn't be radiating anything since that would put it at absolute zero.

But at least you are fired up about something, so welcome.

edit on 2-7-2011 by xenthuin because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It is all true.

Not sure if it will destroy/hurt the earth or not, but it is a possibility. Since apparently the earth has been wiped clean by strangely similar events, 4 times over. or 3? Can't remember.

Hopefully it will show itself, without actually destroying our planet.

It is also rumored that Nibiru is a dead planet. Gone. Destroyed. Not sure though.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Motumz
It is all true.

Not sure if it will destroy/hurt the earth or not, but it is a possibility. Since apparently the earth has been wiped clean by strangely similar events, 4 times over. or 3? Can't remember.

Hopefully it will show itself, without actually destroying our planet.

It is also rumored that Nibiru is a dead planet. Gone. Destroyed. Not sure though.

so all we have to to is case of wisky or some other alchol and
same weed and same --------------------------
and we be ok....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If you cannot indicate where to point a telescope to see this great ball of doom, it cannot be verified and you are wasting your time and everyone else on ATS. 3600 year orbit? well then, show where it is so we can look for it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

well you could start by taking a look at comet elenin and ruling that out... Im sure you could google where to look.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Elenin is still too dim to see with most telescopes. While a few pictures have been taken, they show a very small, very dim object. This does however rule out a brown dwarf as it would be very massive and very visible.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I seen Planet X orbiting the internet but other than that I haven't seen it.
A planet created by the internet.
A planet with so many names giving by the internet.
A planet with manipulated evidence.
Here's a photo of Nibiru (It's really a photo of something else,photoshopped.)
It's coming 2011,2012 (what are they going to say after 2012.)
It has aliens,gods,causes polar shifts, extreme weather.
Every new spotted comet,planet is Planet X,
but in the end,
so far to this date,
there is no solid evidence of Nibiru so don't worry

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Hey chill out I like think there's still hope for an easy solution to our worlds problems. Hehe. Na but for real elenin is going to be spectacular I think at least according to the website I was referred to.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

this is my first post, so plz be patient! more power to ATS!!! i dont know how to add links. :/

to open, the JEWISH calendar is indirectly BASED around the 3600 year transit of a GREAT PLANET. the ancient sumerians used to call this 3600 year orbit a "perfect circle"!!!

ALSO the sacred numbers 12 and 7 come from the exsistance of this planet which is called "nibiru" which literally means "planet of the crosssing" because it CROSSES our orbit! count the sun, moon and planets out to PLUTO and you get 11! add the Great Planet in and you get 12! so NO GREAT PLANET, NO 12 hours, 12 tribes, 12 inches, 12 in a dozen AND NO 360 degrees in a circle! i could go on and on....

so NO GREAT PLANET, no measurement in time in space ect...

now you know what destoyed the dinosaurs and mars. this fall is the due date and the last 3 9.0 earthquakes were caused by the alignment of EARTH the SUN and this INCOMING OBJECT, (comet elenin info from NASA BTW).

run to the hills, bro. the Great palnet WILL cause the polar caps to shift and a MASSIVE tidal wave that WILL overrun missouri and any other place thats not a "mile high".

check out the firefox logo..... its copied from a pic of SOMETHING thats out in space! (nibiru)

SEARCH "FIRE FOX LOGO/NIBIRU"

pretty wild huh>?

SEARCH "Two Suns Seen in Asia"

This is a compilation of two incredible videos from Asia. The 1st is from Bangkok and reproted to have come from Indigo military sources. The 2nd is from what looks to be actual TV media coverage.
look at the two suns. and there have been MANY other vids that show the same...
the people on the BUS are even looking at it!....

wow... this brown dwarf could be up to 10-30 times bigger than Jupiter. and thats a SMALL brown dwarf.
it cloaks itself with its MASS and emits + protons to help also. its only visible in the infrared light range and its temperature is -460 farenheight. thats why we cant see it YET. BUT, the infrared energy it emits is causing the poles to melt on earth, mars and the moons of jupiter.

"you can FEEL the heat, but not SEE it..."

its soooo dense it can literally BEND/ABSORB LIGHT and WONT be visible until it steps in front of the sun.

look at the JUNE 2011 Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun....
ITS THE BIGGEST EVER ON RECORD since we started observing the sun in the 1940s.

scientists "dont know why the sun is doing this"...

SEARCH "HUGE JUNE 2011 Coronal Mass Ejection"

it will cause the sun to emit HUGE SOLAR FLARES that will cause earthquakes, tornados and MELT the polar caps causing a HUGE TIDAL wave that will possibly be GREATER than a mile high and engulf a large majority of the WORLD. (see the Great Flood from the bible and the destruction of Mars and the elimination of the dinosaurs.)

LOOK at this crop circle from a few YEARS ago!!! just scroll down and LOOK at the finished product!
no MAN could have made it.

SEARCH "2009 CROP CIRCLE nibiru"

wowzers!!! this crop circle shows the relationship between the earth, The Great Planet and the rest of the solar system 2 years ago!!

NIce post
I am also new and have the same questions which I do not have the answer to, ELENIN possiable , but ask your self these simple questions:

1. No history on Leonid Elenin or very little, then break his name up ) Leonid (S) = The Leonids are a prolific meteor shower associated with the comet Tempel-Tuttle. ELE NiN = we all know the answer. Can't they make up a better name,? Like John Smith or a Russian equivalent!

2: NASA JPL data trustworthy?

3: There is ELEnin, Honda and Levy coming later this year ( how fluky is that, and around the same time ) What are the odds?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

4: This one for me stands out why is there another orbit on the swiss franc?

3.bp.blogspot.com...

So someone somewhere knows what is going on!

We might not have conclusive data as to when Nibiru will return could be this fall, 2012 or 2222 or 2121 or 2111 we just don't know!! For me I will wait and see if we do get 3 days of darkness between Sept 25 to 28 (GTM I suppose ) and the SHTF predictions for Aug.

Any debukers or people with new info?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The original post is self-refuting.

Jupiter is cooler than a brown dwarf and it is very visible in the night sky because of reflected light from the Sun.

A brown dwarf within any reasonable radius would be much brighter still, and visible to anybody at night. We do not see any such thing. Therefore there is no brown dwarf in the solar system.

Despite Jupiter's size and nighttime brightness, it has no effect on Earth climate. That's what the Sun and atmosphere does. Even the Moon's reflected radiation (brighter than Jupiter) has no discernable effect on the Earth's climate. If any astronomical body were sufficiently bright to affect the Earth's climate, it would be VERY visible. Like "light up world like daylight" level visible. Such a thing is not observed. There is no Niburu.

These two things are incompatible:
a) astronomical planetary body which will cause disaster to the Earth by indirect means, i.e. without a direct collision
b) no such body is visible

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Know what, read some earlier comments, say what I wanted to point out, though in a better fashion, so Im going to delete this post
edit on 3-7-2011 by chancemusky because: people already said

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

edit on 3-7-2011 by chancemusky because: Accidental double post

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FATHERBROWN2112

i see you are a fan of sitchen.

certainly a lot of food for thought in his books. the remainder of 2011 should be at least as interesting as the earlier part and i expect more so. its all coming to a planet near you.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ekiusa

"primitive?? what about the vimanas of ancient india, the flying craft? what about the ancient texts of metalurgical recipes for metal compounds that are totally new to us and are only recently being translated and understood?"

modern culture has tremendous technology (and arrogance)and will soon be relegated to the scrapheap, alongside many cultures of the past.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Or the gold that's a room temperature super conductor. But the vimana stuff isn't credible it was 'channeled' google for more info

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join